Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Cruel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Cruel (1612 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / How Cruel Can A Guy Be? / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Just how old are you? undecided

I wondered about that too undecided
Re: How Cruel by ask4double(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2008
i beg u girls should leave the guy alone, its natural can't u see,u give them attention they take u for a fool, show them little or no attention u become the man they wanna be with. its just a natural game after-all its not just worth having one girls as a GF coz if she knows she'll blow ur mind.
Re: How Cruel by na2day2(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
how old is ur dad?   angry

spikedcylinder:

Just how old are you? undecided

Ujujoan:

I wondered about that too  undecided

thank u ooo my brother

ask4double:

i beg u girls should leave the guy alone, its natural can't u see,u give them attention they take u for a fool show little or no attention u become the man they want to be its just a natural game afterall its not just worth having one girls as a girlfriend because if she knows she'll blow ur mind.
Re: How Cruel by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
na2day?:

how old is ur dad?   angry

thank u ooo my brother

You know the quote is supposed to come before your response . . .   tongue
Re: How Cruel by na2day2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
really? according to who? go tell that to the zillions of nairalanders that do what i do. if that was ur response it is too weak, try another

Ujujoan:

You know the quote is supposed to come before your response . . .   tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,how Do You Tap Your Girlfriends Or Boyfriends Call 2 No He Is Not Cheating On U. / In Your Words: What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship? / Yoruba Men Love To Marry Ugly Yoruba Women.true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.