Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) (2666 Views)

On Behalf Of NL Ladies, Mrcork - Please Be Our Valentine Today. / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Gflat: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
I say "enough of woman wrapperism" instead of running around these ladies and making fun of yourself NL, why don't you become a badazz and make them want you wink

Check out other guys getting the ladies attention(s) its not like they are better off, but they know their way around the game.

Now these are the 10 steps you should take to make yourself a "badazz" on NL wink

1.Upload pictures: Make sure they highlight
your best attributes and Change them up
occasionally to attract attention to your profile.
Keep them current so ladies can recognise you
at a glance wink
Please don't, i repeat DON'T start the "rate me" thread ever angry

2.Write about yourself: have a diary on NL. This Show that you are
confident, easygoing, fun, funny, flirtatious,
and sincere.

3.Search through profilessadnot just female profiles) this makes you get to know some peeps and their "attitudes"...you can even get some more "styles" on how the game is being played from other peeps wink

4.Make contact: Be efficient and confident when doing this...don't make it seem like you wanna "woo" them(we'v gat too much of these on NL already)
just saying "HI" will be ok, don't bother if you don't get a mention back from her. But it makes her notice you.
If she replies, Say something about her in particular, but don't go overboard on compliments because chances are she's so used to hearing them and that will tag you as a woman wrapper tongue

5.Wait for a reply: For every message you
send to a woman, she probably gets 25-100
others, so don't expect quick replies if you get
them at all. Remember that lashing out at them
for not replying does nothing but frustrate
them, and it sends the "woman wrapper alert" so saying nothing while she digs through
her inbox to find your message increases your
chances.

6.Communicate outside NL:
Move your communications to either email, whatsApp or BBM asap, or at whatever pace she is comfortable with. Through this, you'v gat 10% chance of "opened arms"

7.Don't ever be a jerk/Troll on NL: you can be the funny guy, "serious dude", or the intelligent guy that keeps making fp, but don't be a jerk/troll like yung**** or boiled**** it reduces your chance of getting a crush tongue

8.Type messages effectively/correctly: Take your time because texting and email don't
require immediate replies. Reread every
sentence to make sure you say what you want
People to read. Check your grammar, spelling, and punctuation because writing like a secondary school dropout makes you look stupid before she even notice you. Don't type like mrc*ork tongue

9.don't stalk: believe me, you don't wanna do this

10.Start talking on the phone Now when you get to this stage with her...you are 60% NL badazz cheesy

Welcome to the team bro wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by iceberylin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
[size=20pt]ųploād ā pįçţųŗę wįţђ ā lęҳųş @ yoųŗ bāçķ,

ђold ţђę çāŗ ķęyş ooo[/size]

9 Likes

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lol well damn you seem to have it all G.
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
So op how many CRUSHERS do you have on nl

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Charlie, Of all the names you choose to be called a badazz ?

Wha happened to your photo ?
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by ghost1718(m): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
guy forget those tricks, any guy/girl that will like u must like u and not every guy/girl that come here come for guy/girl. some come HERE just to have fun and read latest news just like me.and every thing na understanding. to cach a girl no mean make u fake who u be. so free urself do ur Normal things them must come, i promise coolguy forget those tricks, any guy/girl that will like u must like u and not every guy/girl that come here come for guy/girl. some come HERE just to have fun and read latest news just like me.and every thing na understanding. to cach a girl no mean make u fake who u be. so free urself do ur Normal things them must come, i promise

1 Like

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by padeolu: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
guy forget those tricks, any guy/girl that will like u must like u and not every guy/girl that come here come for guy/girl. some come HERE just to have fun and read latest news just like me.and every thing na understanding. to cach a girl no mean make u fake who u be. so free urself do ur Normal things them must come, i promise
gbam
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by godofwar666(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice one but what happens in Nairaland ends in Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by ghost1718(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
padeolu:
gbam
simple
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by godofwar666(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:
where have you been undecided
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:
I say "enough of woman wrapperism" instead of running around these ladies and making fun of yourself NL, why don't you become a badazz and make them want you wink

Check out other guys getting the ladies attention(s) its not like they are better off, but they know their way around the game.

Now these are the 10 steps you should take to make yourself a "badazz" on NL wink

at a glance wink

and sincere.

3.Search through profilessadnot just female profiles) this makes you get to know some peeps and their "attitudes"...you can even get some more "styles" on how the game is being played from other peeps wink

4.Make contact: Be efficient and confident when doing this...don't make it seem like you wanna "woo" them(we'v gat too much of these on NL already)
just saying "HI" will be ok, don't bother if you don't get a mention back from her. But it makes her notice you.
If she replies, Say something about her in particular, but don't go overboard on compliments because chances are she's so used to hearing them and that will tag you as a woman wrapper tongue

them, and it sends the "woman wrapper alert" so saying nothing while she digs through
chances.

Move your communications to either email, whatsApp or BBM asap, or at whatever pace she is comfortable with. Through this, you'v gat 10% chance of "opened arms"

7.Don't ever be a jerk/Troll on NL: you can be the funny guy, "serious dude", or the intelligent guy that keeps making fp, but don't be a jerk/troll like yung**** or boiled**** it reduces your chance of getting a crush tongue

8.Type messages effectively/correctly: Take your time because texting and email don't
People to read. Check your grammar, spelling, and punctuation because writing like a secondary school dropout makes you look stupid before she even notice you. Don't type like mrc*ork tongue

10.Start talking on the phone Now when you get to this stage with her...you are 60% NL badazz cheesy

Instead of thinking on how to conquer the world,you here organizing how to get em ladies,what happened to all em ladies in your church, street,work place,school et cetera?

Only viewing Nairaland cos of some people's opinion, views,advice,advise & ideaz regarding;Business,life,politics,religion...

Besides, Nairaland is not what it used to be,unlike before when people would insult/criticise you in a constructive & funny wayz...i use to laugh out loudly when i 1st learnt about Nairaland...But it seemz everyone has gone out cold.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by 100Cents: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gflat:

at a glance wink

and sincere.

chances.

I don't agree with number 7.

Trolls are humabeings with equally big bazooka.. undecided
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by 100Cents: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Haha, that is the new trend.

My friend is coming with his Lexus and escalade today

Chai, my level don change be that...

Picture loading.....

Refresh....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by ghost1718(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
godofwar666:
yeah even if it didn't end here, u dont have to fake urself because OF somebody
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by 100Cents: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I just gave you a like.
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by 100Cents: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
godofwar666:

That is what I used to think... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by cooljoe(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:
fineapple, if I did al d op listed out, weee u crush one me?
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by ghost1718(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I just gave you a like.
No be so oh my chairman na watin ME feel were be true be that
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by slytubadth(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
bro, do u practise all u wrote here? If yes hw many fish or fishes u don catch
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by ghost1718(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
to me that nigger need PROCOLD
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
iceberylin:

tonguetongue
That's an old trick,nobody falls for that again,the OP's ways are sure,try it and u ll have ladies fawning all over ugrin
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by vislabraye(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
What the poster wrote is very true, but you should also look @ other avenues like meeting in the church, schools, street, etc.
You just have to be at the top of your game because U have rivals too.
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by austine4real(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
iceberylin:

cant stop laffin
lmao;-):-D:-D
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Has Romance section turn to Dating and Meet-up site?

Pasqal09, where are you?
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by godofwar666(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
yeah even if it didn't end here, u dont have to fake urself because OF somebody
hmmmm sure
100Cents:

That is what I used to think... lipsrsealed
Me too undecided
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by iceberylin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

Haha, that is the new trend.

My friend is coming with his Lexus and escalade today

Chai, my level don change be that...

Picture loading.....

Refresh....
şęŋd mę yoųr loçāţįoŋ ,mķ į çomę ţāķę my own şђoţ ,

ţђįş ŋl bābęş go ђęāŗ ām grin
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Evina(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why are dudes hating on the op? Is it cos he got game? tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Observin
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
godofwar666:
where have you been undecided

just around mehn tongue where have you been smiley wink
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I just gave you a like.

awh thank yooou

ps im still waiting for my lip surgery wink wink
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
cooljoe:
fineapple, if I did al d op listed out, weee u crush one me?

hehe i like you just the way you are but yes hehe it would
Re: 10 Ultimate Steps To Make Nl Ladies Crush On You ;) by pasqal09: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:
Has Romance section turn to Dating and Meet-up site?

Pasqal09, where are you?
Yeah, how can I help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. / Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman / Husband Or Wife! Which Should Be Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.