Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change (8707 Views)

Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by rattlesnake(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Please dear NL ladies

Make una stop "testing"

I therefore appeal.to Mr cork n youngwizzy

To donate their Abunas to charity n allow our babes marry in one piece...

I rest my case angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 4:04am On Sep 16, 2014
rattlesnake: Please dear NL ladies

Make una stop "testing"

I therefore appeal.to Mr cork n youngwizzy

To donate their Abunas to charity n allow our babes marry in one piece...

I rest my case angry

How do you know the lady in the picture is married? Why couldn't you find some pictures of pregnant black women we can relate to? sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by seunlayi(m): 4:22am On Sep 16, 2014
for now

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by faithugo64(f): 5:15am On Sep 16, 2014
hmmmm ok
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 5:40am On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

How do you know the lady in the picture is married? Why couldn't you find some pictures of pregnant black women we can relate to? sad sad
ma'am, do you have any problem with white ladies?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Sanchez01: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: ma'am, do you have any problem with white ladies?
She is right. I'm no racist but it would have been more 'preachy' if it were black ladies. I believe that was the idea of the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by SpcAgtOko: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2014

I do. angry
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Sanchez01:
She is right. I'm no racist but it would have been more 'preachy' if it were black ladies. I believe that was the idea of the thread.
all the racist I have seen always start with "I'm not racist, but..."
if you guys don't like the pictorial representation, you can always post yours. seun has made NL free enough for that.
black people with their insecurity, na wao!

Abeg bros, let not digress too much from the main topic jor.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by constance500: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Clueless op.. Contunu

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014

Do you have any problems with black ladies?

7 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: all the racist I have seen always start with "I'm not racist, but..."
if you guys don't like the pictorial representation, you can always post yours. seun has made NL free enough for that.

It's not about anyones insecurity, though it could be about your inferiority. No one said anything negative about white girls and here you are running to their rescue. You aren't even the op. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Sanchez01: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: all the racist I have seen always start with "I'm not racist, but..."

I see no reason why I should post mine. You are preaching to blacks with pictoral representations belonging to the whites, people whose ideology and way of life are different from ours. How is that preachy

10 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Sanchez01: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

It's not about anyones insecurity, though it could be about your inferiority. No one said anything negative about white girls and here you are running to their rescue. You aren't even the op. SMH
It really amazes me that he is taking this muscular than anyone. I just believe the thread would have driven home the points better if the had used blacks' pictoral representation.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2014
And who says sex after marriage is more beautiful than sex before marriage? or even vice versa?

Oh what?In marriage you do what..get pregnant in peace? Is the beauty of sex meausred by pregnancy? Then all married women would have uncountable kids so that they can feel satisfied with the many times they have "sex after marriage".

Stereotyping and dogma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by GowonAbacha: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2014
*farts inside thread and urinates on the rattlesnake*

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

no ma'am , I'm not running to their rescue and I don't think my status quo ll ever downgrade to that extent.

you see my dear, you blacks folks always have this aggressive way of being defensive when it comes to analyzing racial disparities. it very obvious some of you guys have not gotten over the agonized memories of slavery.

To me, I don't see any reason you should be having issues with the op's pictorial representation, except there is something I'm yet to understand. if you still talk about 'color' in the 21st century, then something is wrong somewhere.

black folks were better off as slaves!
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xynerise: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2014
I am still looking for the beauty of sex after marriage on this thread undecided

9 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: no ma'am , I'm not running to their rescue and I don't think my status quo ll ever downgrade to that extent.

you see my dear, you blacks folks always have this aggressive way of being defensive when it comes to analyzing racial disparities. it very obvious some of you guys have not gotten over the agonized memories of slavery.

To me, I don't see any reason you should be having issues with the op's pictorial representation, except there is something I'm yet to understand. if you still talk about 'color' in the 21st century, then something is wrong somewhere.

black folks were better off as slaves!

You are definitely the slave with the inferiority complex and insercurites to boot. Read what you wrote and think before you write. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by rattlesnake(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
All this evil people stop detailing this thread
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by khiaa(f): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Sanchez01:
It really amazes me that he is taking this muscular than anyone. I just believe the thread would have driven home the points better if the had used blacks' pictoral representation.

I feel the same way as you do, but if he wants to turn this into a Save A Hoe mission so be it. grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Sanchez01: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2014
khiaa:

I feel the same way as you do but if he wants to turn this into a save a ho mission so be it. grin
Lolzgringringrin
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by xp17(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Sanchez01:
I see no reason why I should post mine. You are preaching to blacks with pictoral representations belonging to the whites, people whose ideology and way of life are different from ours. How is that preachy
sir ,with due respect, let not continue altercating incessantly, knowing well you can't surmount on this.
FYI, nairaland is not accessible only to those in dark skin, other races come in as you do. whichever ways, your claim is dumb to the 21st century, maybe it would have be informative in stone age, when your likes where jumping from one tree to the other and those who were too old to jump, walk around on a long stick.

caveman!
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Sanchez01: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: sir ,with due respect, let not continue altercating incessantly, knowing well you can't surmount on this.
FYI, nairaland is not accessible only to those in dark skin, other races come in as you do. whichever ways, your claim is dumb to the 21st century, maybe it would have be informative in stone age, when your likes where jumping from one tree to the other and those who were too old to jump, walk around on a long stick.

caveman!
You know, it brings me joy when I hear and read comments of bigots as you. Yes, my ancestors jumped from tree to tree and eventually they were able to stand on their own after the pink skinned folks bound us in chains and locks. We were (and still are) strong to think on our own and NAIRAland is a product of one of the thoughts of the monkeys whom you loathe.

Monkeys or apes, use that which best suit you, are innovative and driven with tenacity.

I presume you are in the USA - isn't it ironic? You are quick to describe blacks as monkeys when it is obvious that the POTUS, Obama, is also a monkey. What do you think that makes you if your head is a monkey

#IamMadeofBlackgrin

5 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
But op, the weather is not encouraging us to abstain from sex grin

Still a virgin sha...
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle: But op, the weather is not encouraging us to abstain from sex grin

Still a virgin sha...
Make I suspend for air if you are a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Make I suspend for air if you are a virgin.
No man has seen my pants before undecided

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by kahanma(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello guys, please help a brother to pass his project. I need more visitors to this site to advance in my project please. You can also share with your friends if possible. The more visitors I get, the more chance of advancing to he next stage.
Am a final year student in business marketing studying in Russia. Please help me. Just by opening the link that's all I need. Thanks
http://atzo.visittomoney.ru/63677/5177687/
Thanks much and God bless ya all.

Forgive me for diverting your attention.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Tallesty1(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:
No man has seen my pants before undecided
You may decide not to wear one when going to his house.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by texanomaly(f): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I do. angry

tongue
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: You may decide not to wear one when going to his house.
What? I have never seen a man's thing before that makes me a virgin

Why are you doubting me anyways? sad
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Tallesty1(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2014
3cycle:
What? I have never seen a man's thing before that makes me a virgin

Why are you doubting me anyways? sad
You really don't need to see it?

It is our generation sisters that open their eyes during six, it wasn't like that in the beginning.
Re: Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Tallesty1: You really don't need to see it?

It is our generation sisters that open their eyes during six, it wasn't like that in the beginning.
undecided

Bia rattlesnake are you still a virgin?
Do you plan on waiting till your wedding night?
Don't mind tallesty1, he thinks no girl is brand new

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is The Weirdest Place You've Done "IT" / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.