Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879577 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Godfavourme:

I think I'll go by your option, make copy or scan copy then certify it and then go for authentication.

Pls how far about their office in TBS? Is it for real before I go there oo?
I never been there so I can't really say but believe me its worth a try at least comparing it to traveling down to abj
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm looking for the cheapest hotel around that area,if you know, please tell me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mryoung Im in Lagos Isolo pls help.where are you base
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
I sight you gospel12 what's latest ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello Sobastical,
I really don't think there's need for PM here, since we all are for a cause.
let's share contacts at the TBS here or give detailed info on how things goes at the mentioned TBS..

As for me, I can't go Abuja for those stuff now..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
gbaby4live:
Hello Sobastical,
let's share contacts at the TBS here or give detailed info on how things goes at the mentioned TBS..

have you received your admission letter?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please no more contacts... so it won't be like am advertising some agents here...

Thanks for your time

gbaby4live:
Hello Sobastical,

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=sobastical post=49804000]

Check your inbox[/quote OK thanks dear !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Godfavourme:

I tried to delaminate by cutting the edge with razor but in d process of removing it, it almost got spoilt. E get as e be jare,. I'm thinking of getting the online copy and then authenticate it.

Someone who studied in Russia just told me not to delaminate but to go with a certified copy of the Documents and authenticate them in Abuja..she told me they will know what to do when I get there but I shouldn't let anyone stamp on my original certificates oo...so I guess it's best to go with certified copies and the originals..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=gospel12 post=49804368][/quote]
All glory and thanks to God
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gospel12: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
sobastical:

All glory and thanks to God
Yeah !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Listen guys share with us. Let us be our brothers keeper
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
gbaby4live:
Hello Sobastical,

You don't expect him to paste his contact persons nunber here, atleast he has done us a favour by letting us know that there's a way out in Lag
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
@mryoung16 how far..any update about your form A...euroacademy mailed me to confirm dy have received my payment..funny enough the bank didn't even charge me all those offshore ,commission and telex copy charges. Was chocked o but I guess it was because I stated it was for school purposes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aragon1:

Someone who studied in Russia just told me not to delaminate but to go with a certified copy of the Documents and authenticate them in Abuja..she told me they will know what to do when I get there but I shouldn't let anyone stamp on my original certificates oo...so I guess it's best to go with certified copies and the originals..

Really! But y? Are u telling me that our Ministries in Nigeria has turned to anybody? Funny enough, they don't stamp, what they put is just seal for authentication
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
I've replied your PM

Godfavourme:

Haba send me ur contact na. No number to pm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Godfavourme:

Really! But y? Are u telling me that our Ministries in Nigeria has turned to anybody? Funny enough, they don't stamp, what they put is just seal for authentication
This was the info I got today.haven't done anything like that before thou. So I think I will just go with the laminated certs and copies of them...let's know what they will say
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
striker9:
Authentication of result at MOE and MOF
What's MOF
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:

What's MOF
Ministry of Foreign Affairs....MOE (Ministry of Education )
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aragon1:

The was the info I got today.haven't done anything like that before thou. So I think I will just go to with the laminated certs and copies of them...let's know what they will say

As in scan copies and photocopies?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
mryoung16:

As in scan copies and photocopies?
I mean the originals and certified copies of my O level and degree cert.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aragon1:
@mryoung16 how far..any update about your form A...euroacademy mailed me to confirm dy have received my payment..funny enough the bank didn't even charge me all those offshore ,commission and telex copy charges. Was chocked o but I guess it was because I stated it was for school purposes.

Aragon1, they never debited my account oo, expecting the worst shaa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
mryoung16:

Aragon1, they never debited my account oo, expecting the worst shaa
Please don't say that boss..expect the best and not the worst.am happy you uploaded the document first bank gave you..let's keep hope alive..u know say na me and you go enter India together now grin..keep hope alive and I know u will get the debit alert okay..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aragon1:

Please don't say that boss..expect the best and not the worst.am happy you uploaded the document first bank gave you..let's keep hope alive..u know say na me and you go enter India together now grin..keep hope alive and I know u will get the debit alert okay..

Thanks bro but u no the due date is on 3rd and Monday is even a public holiday.. DAT was why I said am expecting anything.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aragon1:

I mean the originals and certified copies of my O level and degree cert.

Alright Boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
@house, I see many euro academy and EBS students, just to contribute: if you are applying for euro Academy to be precise, keep applying even if the deadline is looming, as someone said your application will be placed with more priority for the next admission even if you don't meet up this time but it's best to keep up communicating with the school for reliable info. I think @demaej can speak more about it.

@all again, I saw question about job: as I once said, Estonia is IT but I wouldn't doubt the possibility of getting other jobs in order to find a career here because I can see some people do it. However, Estonia is in Europe and you know what opportunities that exposes you too... Researches, innovations, and the lots in Europe; if your course is research based perhaps that could open the door for you.

Trust in God, and don't be too wise with Him: He will direct your path when you commit your ways into His hands.

Apologies I have not come a long time to check how my brothers and sisters are doing, I will try my best to give my outdated answers cheesy but, see you in Estonia. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.