Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878107 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Yea, he will always be with us bro, we shall all get to Estonia at the appropriate time.. By the grace of God.
Amen o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nigranks:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:21pm On Sep 28

Nigranks:

@mryoung16

Point me in the right direction nawooo.

Ready to hand over the damn paper make we get this admission

Where is ur base? Am sending mine on Saturday.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Sounds good now..at least i remember when ur wia doing ur authentication or something, couldn't remember the page..u wia busy asking questions that has already been answered but gurus were busy answering you, despite that the very questions has been answered. For ur follow guy trying to learn isn't a bad thing, u don't response to ur folo guy like that..WHAT QUESTIONS AGAIN, PLEASE READ UP, it might sound OK with you but believe me is wrong, forget pride and let's face the facts.

Listen, this world is highly dynamic in nature, u hardly can't predict tomorrow, that u r in Estonia already doesn't mean u have made it in life or even when u do it changes.

The reason why am saying all this is that I have been seeing ur response recently, doesn't look good at all, talk to people in a good manner because u never can tell..is better to back off if ur not OK with the questions he asked. Remember, no insult, u still remind boss for life., please don't take it personal as everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. See u in Estonia.
pride? I am not like that, i wish you meet me one on one, i hope people that has seen me will help me out. My words are punchy though. If you no gree mine, i gree yours.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
pride? I am not like that, i wish you meet me one on one, i hope people that has seen me will help me out. My words are punchy though. If you no gree mine, i gree yours.

Hi dear, please you owe this house an apology..

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
May God help us all

@ striker9, that's exactly how he answered my question some weeks back...I just decided not to ask him anything, I mean anything again....all i no is that without him we all shall get to Estonia. ..let us keep on trusting in God,

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
prittygift114:

Hi dear, please you owe this house an apology..
For what please?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
prittygift114:

@ striker9, that's exactly how he answered my question some weeks back...I just decided not to ask him anything, I mean anything again....all i no is that without him we all shall get to Estonia. ..let us keep on trusting in God,
Nawa o, so its a crime to say "read up". . and you skipped the fact that i sent the list of possible documents to your sister on email and have her useful info about visa application, you can talk about what you feel as bad side of me. I will just stop talking on this platform.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Benmaria14: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:

hakeembee, please forget that, your too rude and sarcastic, i also saw how your were repeating questions that has been answered but people were giving response to questions,,, i have been monitoring your responses to innocent people that wants to learn from you, if u don't no what to say is better to close the damm mouth up, MIND YOU, your not paid to respond to people questions with soft voice BUT someone helped you when it was ur turn..... please stop talking to people anyhow, the worst part of it is that you don't even no this people, they might be the people that will help you achieve ur goals in life, if i tell u how i made it in Australia here, you will better behave yourself and start making friends.....wise up guy, kindly tender an apology to them here if u feel like though, someone like you cant say sorry. my opinion though.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
prittygift114:

Its OK sis ...let's all move on and forget it..We don't need to fight over minor issue like this ...May God crown all our efforts.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Benmaria14:

hakeembee, please forget that, your too rude and sarcastic, i also saw how your were repeating questions that has been answered but people were giving response to questions,,, i have been monitoring your responses to innocent people that wants to learn from you, if u don't no what to say is better to close the damm mouth up, MIND YOU, your not paid to respond to people questions with soft voice BUT someone helped you when it was ur turn..... please stop talking to people anyhow, the worst part of it is that you don't even no this people, they might be the people that will help you achieve ur goals in life, if i tell u how i made it in Australia here, you will better behave yourself and start making friends.....wise up guy, kindly tender an apology to them here if u feel like though, someone like you cant say sorry. my opinion though.
Talk is cheap, i thank God for my life. you are right, i wasnt paid to talk, i blame myself for talking. i dont need everybody to be my friend. as i am talking to you, i just got a job by a friend, so you are now Dangote of Australia, i see you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Benmaria14: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
Nawa o, so its a crime to say "read up". . and you skipped the fact that i sent the list of possible documents to your sister on email and have her useful info about visa application, you can talk about what you feel as bad side of me. I will just stop talking on this platform.

Hey hakeembee... please stop checking on this platform,cmon stop wasting your MB checking this thread, you are not their God and you can never be, face your studies in Estonia please, maybe u probably think they will all die, big time dreamer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Benmaria14: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
Talk is cheap, i thank God for my life. you are right, i wasnt paid to talk, i blame myself for talking. i dont need everybody to be my friend. as i am talking to you, i just got a job by a friend, so you are now Dangote of Australia, i see you.

i can never be the Dangote of Australia because i always helped my country men and anyone around me and MIND YOU, am not showing any pride and i can never behave like u..silly.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol everyone make we move on to the next matter o...so how are you guys going about this authentication ish .....traveling to Abuja can be strenuous chai
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
Lol everyone make we move on to the next matter o...so how are you guys going about this authentication ish .....traveling to Abuja can be strenuous chai

Should get that one done by next week inshaa Allah. How far u nah
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Should get that one done by next week inshaa Allah. How far u nah
I'm hoping if I get my doc available by Dec, a friend of mine lives in Abj,he do come home for Xmas every year, so maybe I'll give it to him but if the doc ain't ready i enter voice mail be that Lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
I go just ban una, which one be all these jabs you're throwing at each other.

The irony about this is not all will be in estonia, some of you that's pushing for esti will end up being in uk,usa, germany or any other part of the world. The best is just keep a clean record with others and trust God always.

I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Benmaria14:

i can never be the Dangote of Australia because i always helped my country men and anyone around me and MIND YOU, am not showing any pride and i can never behave like u..silly.
You call me "silly"? Laughing. it is well, funny, what you are fighting me on was said to striker9, you and two other people took it personal calling me names. Yet you were blaming me for being rude. So how will you judge yourself? I dont need an answer from you, and this will be my last response to you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:

There's a place @ TBS that you can get that done... An alumnus here had his doc done there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello guys, can we pls have peace in the house? I've decided not to talk but I couldn't hold my piece with all the comments I've been reading so far.

@Hakeem, I don't really know you but I sincerely think you need to watch the way you respond to pple here. Fine, all your contributions are noted but at the same time, learn how to keep your pride.

@others let's bygone be bygone. No more attack here pls. Let's rub minds on the way forward. Make una come buy ticket from me o, I go give una discounted price. IRE O

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:

There's a place @ TBS that you can get that done... An alumnus here had his doc done there
Yes yoyolagos did it there.. I even went back to quote the comment but we need confirmation about the place..can u pls tell.us why yoyolagos stopped coming to this thread? maybe he can be of help ....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:

You mean TBS in Cms? Please get details for us biko.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:

I am highly disappointed in you, you should have easily give a simple and short answer or better still over look things. But you still did well by asking them to read up. Because if guys here would take time to read the previous page they will have less or no question to ask and this page is not like study in usa thread where they have parts but here we don't parts yet and it shouldn't be that hard for folks here to read previous pages and ask specific question, if that is done then it will be easy to tackle it than merry-go-rounding on just one question in countless times.

Please I encourage you all to read previous page and you will notice the effort is worth it.

We shall all get to our desired destination for a fulfillment in life in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
YES!

Godfavourme:

You mean TBS in Cms? Please get details for us biko.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
He's on sabbatical leave undecided

striker9:
Yes yoyolagos did it there.. I even went back to quote the comment but we need confirmation about the place..can u pls tell.us why yoyolagos stopped coming to this thread? maybe he can be of help ....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:
YES!

Pls give update oo on how to go about it. I was thinking of sending my docs to Abuja on Monday. But doing it in Lagos will b ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Its just against the rule of this thread and I don't wanna get banned lipsrsealed

Godfavourme:

Pls give update oo on how to go about it. I was thinking of sending my docs to Abuja on Monday. But doing it in Lagos will b ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:

I am highly disappointed in you, you should have easily give a simple and short answer or better still over look things. But you still did well by asking them to read up. Because if guys here would take time to read the previous page they will have less or no question to ask and this page is not like study in usa thread where they have parts but here we don't parts yet and it shouldn't be that hard for folks here to read previous pages and ask specific question, if that is done then it will be easy to tackle it than merry-go-rounding on just one question in countless times.

Please I encourage you all to read previous page and you will notice the effort is worth it.

We shall all get to our desired destination for a fulfillment in life in Jesus name. Amen
I just didn't wanna stress the issue but he was so wrong ,I believe no one has ever mentioned Parnu on thus thread if someone did I won't have asked him how's the job situation there but instead he charged at me like I was some kinda troll who always ask question, there are many times I even answer questions that weren't directed at me...This life na jeje o.....My point is not all questions have being asked before so its better to be sure before asking someone to read back, no one has monopoly over insult.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smh Please who dey reside for Abuja ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let's close the chapter I don't want oga justwise to come and give us warning please

striker9:
I just didn't wanna stress the issue but he was so wrong ,I believe no one has ever mentioned Parnu on thus thread if someone did I won't have asked him how's the job situation there but instead he charged at me like I was some kinda troll who always ask question, there are many times I even answer questions that weren't directed at me...This life na jeje o.....My point is not all questions have being asked before so its better to be sure before asking someone to read back, no one has monopoly over insult.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:
Let's close the chapter I don't want oga justwise to come and give us warning please

The chapter is closed.... how far with your package, I see say na Ireland dey your eyes now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
sobastical:
Its just against the rule of this thread and I don't wanna get banned lipsrsealed

Then let's talk at d backyard
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2016
striker9:
I'm hoping if I get my doc available by Dec, a friend of mine lives in Abj,he do come home for Xmas every year, so maybe I'll give it to him but if the doc ain't ready i enter voice mail be that Lol

Hahaha, funny guy..which one b voice mail again

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.