Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878913 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigranks:
is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house. I need to do Neco Cert ASAP

Are u ready to give out ur originals to someone u don't know too well? My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=mryoung16 post=49751569][/quote]
Nawaaa ooo..These peeps no dy try atall...what was dier major reason?..anyway am glad we are here and we will go all the way to get our dream..cheer up bro...OYA COME MAKE WE GO...by 2face..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aragon1:

Nawaaa ooo..These peeps no dy try atall...what was dier major reason?..anyway am glad we are here and we will go all the way to get our dream..cheer up bro...OYA COME MAKE WE GO...by 2face..

Previous studies doesn't go in line with the program intend to study (2) current employment doesn't go in line with the program intend to study and the worst part of it is that my school don't offer the very course I did in school... So the best option is to withdraw my cash and go for another school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aragon1:

@Aragon1, what's up? Have you heard anything from Euro Academy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nigranks:
is there anyone going to MOF and MOE Abuja for result authentication in the house. I need to do Neco Cert ASAP
Friends in the house. Please does this(MOF and MOE ) also pertain to masters degree applicants. I just need to double check so I can add this to my routine plans. I wish they had a liaison office in Lagos. this would save more time and cost
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Made123:

Friends in the house. Please does this(MOF and MOE ) also pertain to masters degree applicants. I just need to double check so I can add this to my routine plans. I wish they had a liaison office in Lagos. this would save more time and cost

Both undergraduate and masters degree must do it.read 80 Nd 81 for more clarification.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aragon1: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Previous studies doesn't go in line with the program intend to study (2) current employment doesn't go in line with the program intend to study and the worst part of it is that my school don't offer the very course I did in school... So the best option is to withdraw my cash and go for another school.
It's well my brother..just seek your refund. Apply to another college offering a course in line with your undergraduate studies..it shall end in praise. Haven't heard from Euroacademy but was debited yesterday.my bank asked me to come pick up the telex copy today so I could send it to my school..how far your Form A?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Aragon1:

It's well my brother..just seek your refund. Apply to another college offering a course in line with your undergraduate studies..it shall end in praise. Haven't heard from Euroacademy but was debited yesterday.my bank asked me to come pick up the telex copy today so I could send it to my school..how far your Form A?

Ok that's great, my bank said that my account will be debited by tomorrow, u no how form A use to be nah.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Made123:

If you going through the India route yes its necessary.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:

Striker9, u are highly equipped about Estonia, I wonder why ur staying behind... Infact am not happy with u lol.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Striker9, u are highly equipped about Estonia, I wonder why ur staying behind... Infact am not happy with u lol.
Lol bro no be my fault o,u no say person must plan well well but let's see wetin go happen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

Both undergraduate and masters degree must do it.read 80 Nd 81 for more clarification.
Alright man.. I will read up. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
Okay I get. so if you intend going to Estonia straight up, then it's not really necessary because this Abuja package eh...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
U never answer my question o oga mi
Which question again, read up. Answers to All these questions are on this tread already, you guys should read up, if you do you wont need anybody's help again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
Which question again, read up. Answers to All these questions are on this tread already, you guys should read up, if you do you wont need anybody's help again.
I asked how is the situation of JOBS in Tartu and parnu ...I know when I ought to read back.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Made123:

Okay I get. so if you intend going to Estonia straight up, then it's not really necessary because this Abuja package eh...
If you already have your schengen visa then no need but if you going through India then you need it .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
If you already have your schengen visa then no need but if you going through India then you need it .
Need what?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
DuBLINGreenb:
Need what?
Authentication of result at MOE and MOF
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:

Hakeembee, please take it easy...ur too harsh please.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Made123: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

lol.. hakeembee the disciplinarian. if you are a teacher, you students go fear carry last. make I jejely go do my homework before teacher hakeembee go flog me pieces
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nigranks: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 8:21pm On Sep 28

Nigranks:

Are u ready to give out ur originals to someone u don't know too well? My opinion though

@mryoung16

Point me in the right direction nawooo.

Ready to hand over the damn paper make we get this admission
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
I asked how is the situation of JOBS in Tartu and parnu ...I know when I ought to read back.
ok! but i didnt know you directed the question to me. Honestly you shouldnt be asking this question., because anybody's experience cannot determine yours. Nigerians that are here never returned home after studies, why? There should be a reason. maybe you should weigh your options very well before making a choice. When i opted to come here, i was to pay €6,000 for two years masters, getting here, i met tuition waiver, that is zero tuition and starting from Oct i am supposed to be paid monthly. I dont have answer to your question, but just aim for success as you come here. @mryoung16 and others, i dont think i am harsh but if you want "sweet" "fat" "lies" then i am at your service.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
mryoung16:

please can you point out the harsh words or statement. I have choice to keep quiet, i was just saying the truth, if it is not appreciated then i better stop talking. i felt sorry for one of us who confronted me here, he was denied eventually, i am not making jest pls, i just felt if we can swallow our pride it can be good for us. A guy i met at india embassy insulted me openly by saying i am too naive, i calmed down and he helped me out with how i easily got authentication done in Abuja, we met later in india, we lived together in the same room for two weeks, we are both in estonia now. You should know we have different tempraments. I have met, Omitobi and tobbys in Tartu great guys. Please we are great family and we should spank ourselves sometimes if we want to make ourselves better. I love you all, Ire o!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
ok! but i didnt know you directed the question to me. Honestly you shouldnt be asking this question., because anybody's experience cannot determine yours. Nigerians that are here never returned home after studies, why? There should be a reason. maybe you should weigh your options very well before making a choice. When i opted to come here, i was to pay €6,000 for two years masters, getting here, i met tuition waiver, that is zero tuition and starting from Oct i am supposed to be paid monthly. I dont have answer to your question, but just aim for success as you come here. @mryoung16 and others, i dont think i am harsh but if you want "sweet" "fat" "lies" then i am at your service.
I hear you ,I specifically mentioned Parnu cos it isn't as popular as Tallinn, thanks for your reply tho

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ovieigho(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
please can you point out the harsh words or statement. I have choice to keep quiet, i was just saying the truth, if it is not appreciated then i better stop talking. i felt sorry for one of us who confronted me here, he was denied eventually, i am not making jest pls, i just felt if we can swallow our pride it can be good for us. A guy i met at india embassy insulted me openly by saying i am too naive, i calmed down and he helped me out with how i easily got authentication done in Abuja, we met later in india, we lived together in the same room for two weeks, we are both in estonia now. You should know we have different tempraments. I have met, Omitobi and tobbys in Tartu great guys. Please we are great family and we should spank ourselves sometimes if we want to make ourselves better. I love you all, Ire o!
if you can write this epistle without blinking eyes ,I do not see the reason why you cant just give a brief answer to simple questions instead of referring people to pages all the time. No doubt u have been instrumental to giving quality info here but at least its best to keep silent than to type and shun people off with those your "read up" attitude

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
You should understand i rarely ask questions and if its bout reading back I started following this thread since 2014 and I believe most active guys here aren't lazy to do that.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
ovieigho:
if you can write this epistle without blinking eyes ,I do not see the reason why you cant just give a brief answer to simple questions instead of referring people to pages all the time. No doubt u have been instrumental to giving quality info here but at least its best to keep silent than to type and shun people off with those your "read up" attitude
I assumed you are jjc here, follow my posts and you will see even longer epistles
, where i addressed all possible issues. "best to keep silent" ? ok i hear thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ovieigho(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:
I assumed you are jjc here, follow my posts and you will see even longer epistles
, where i addressed all possible issues. "best to keep silent" ? ok i hear thanks.
that's because you don't know me or my personality in anyway.before you opt in here and I mean before you opt in here....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
May God help us all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
hakeembee:

Sounds good now..at least i remember when ur wia doing ur authentication or something, couldn't remember the page..u wia busy asking questions that has already been answered but gurus were busy answering you, despite that the very questions has been answered. For ur follow guy trying to learn isn't a bad thing, u don't response to ur folo guy like that..WHAT QUESTIONS AGAIN, PLEASE READ UP, it might sound OK with you but believe me is wrong, forget pride and let's face the facts.

Listen, this world is highly dynamic in nature, u hardly can't predict tomorrow, that u r in Estonia already doesn't mean u have made it in life or even when u do it changes.

The reason why am saying all this is that I have been seeing ur response recently, doesn't look good at all, talk to people in a good manner because u never can tell..is better to back off if ur not OK with the questions he asked. Remember, no insult, u still remind boss for life., please don't take it personal as everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. See u in Estonia.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=ovieigho post=49781204] that's because you don't know me or my personality in anyway.before you opt in here and I mean before you opt in here....

@ovieigho, bro e never reach that stage, everyone has his or her personality BUT because we want to learn, we all left in behind.. HE must take correction and stop been harsh on people that he don't even know, lets leave it and move ahead.. UNITED WE STAND.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mryoung16: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
striker9:
May God help us all

Yea, he will always be with us bro, we shall all get to Estonia at the appropriate time.. By the grace of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.