Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877653 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
favourmic:

The money is just too much for what

abii, how much were you budgeting??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
joy2016:
how much is swisscare . any idea how I can get it
That means he's visa has been granted,congrats.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Godwithme01:

abii, how much were you budgeting??

Wait for insurance or what? Because if you're going to submit your document all you have to pay is 100$or less are you telling me 100$ is now 122k
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Indian visa fee is around 200$
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Saintsquare:
That means he's visa has been granted,congrats.
Thanks yes
he will collect his passport back tomorrow
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
favourmic:

Wait for insurance or what? Because if you're going to submit your document all you have to pay is 100$or less are you telling me 100$ is now 122k
visa fee is $254 exchange rate 185 per $1 as at Monday, so u can do d calculation. as for insurance swisscare is cheaper but I don't think quarterly payment can be made

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
joy2016:

visa fee is $254 exchange rate 185 per $1 as at Monday, so u can do d calculation. as for insurance swisscare is cheaper but I don't think quarterly payment can be made

may God save us o 254 dollar for just visa fee? even America is not up to that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
joy2016:
Thanks yes he will collect his passport back tomorrow
OK good, kindly list the doc he presented at the embassy, thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2016
favourmic:

may God save us o 254 dollar for just visa fee? even America is not up to that
lmao
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by captainondeck07: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hi guys! A friend of mine advised me to join Nairaland. This is my first time here and to be honest, I'm loving it already. I have been considering going to Estonia for a while now and I've finally decided to Study MSC Cyber Security at TUT. I read on the website that application resumes on 2nd January so I've been waiting patiently for that day. I would like to know the credentials that would be needed. Is Toefl compulsory? And can a Visa be gotten from the UK? Thanks guys.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
captainondeck07:
Hi guys! A friend of mine advised me to join Nairaland. This is my first time here and to be honest, I'm loving it already. I have been considering going to Estonia for a while now and I've finally decided to Study MSC Cyber Security at TUT. I read on the website that application resumes on 2nd January so I've been waiting patiently for that day. I would like to know the credentials that would be needed. Is Toefl compulsory? And can a Visa be gotten from the UK? Thanks guys.
Getting the visa in the UK will be the best and easiest option, you can check specific country requirements on the website to get first hand Info and yes you need English proficiency exam.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BravadoLeye(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
joy2016:

Sorry its #314 per $1 currently 22-12-2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by captainondeck07: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Saintsquare:
Getting the visa in the UK will be the best and easiest option, you can check specific country requirements on the website to get first hand Info and yes you need English proficiency exam.
Okay Saint! Thanks. But is a B in English Language for Cambridge IGSCE okay? I have that already. If it's not okay, who has an idea of an English proficeiency exam I can write? How long would it take and what would the cost be like?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
captainondeck07:

Okay Saint! Thanks. But is a B in English Language for Cambridge IGSCE okay? I have that already. If it's not okay, who has an idea of an English proficeiency exam I can write? How long would it take and what would the cost be like?

It won't hurt if you just do a little research all you are asking is one click away. smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
!!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
BravadoLeye:

Sorry its #314 per $1 currently 22-12-2016
I don't know of that but as for my cousin he paid #485 per $1 and his parent were there with him.he has collected his visa today. have u collected urs?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2016
joy2016:

As at yesterday my cousin paid #122000 for visa fee. that is what I can tell u

Congrats to him. Did he eventually get his ndlea stuff?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 4:51am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm stuck here o. Egypt no gree give visa and India embassy dey look for ndlea. The whole things just get as e b
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Godfavourme:
I'm stuck here o. Egypt no gree give visa and India embassy dey look for ndlea. The whole things just get as e b
You can still try with India o..don't lose hope ...God help us all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2016
captainondeck07:

visit the school website to get genuine info, here's the link for language requirements for Nigerian applicants

http://www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/english-language-requirements/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Saintsquare:
You can still try with India o..don't lose hope ...God help us all.

Ndlea palava
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
Godfavourme:

Ndlea palava
u must do am o
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by captainondeck07: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks bro. I appreciate!
Saintsquare:
visit the school website to get genuine info, here's the link for language requirements for Nigerian applicants

http://www.ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/english-language-requirements/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by captainondeck07: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Godwithme01:

It won't hurt if you just do a little research all you are asking is one click away. smiley
I've been researching oo. I just keep getting confused. So many information passing through one's head...... lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2016
captainondeck07:
Thanks bro. I appreciate!
uw
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Godfavourme:

Congrats to him. Did he eventually get his ndlea stuff?
No he didn't but was replace with another document
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
joy2016:

No he didn't but was replace with another document

please lets chat thru backdoor. biko. i have pm u
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Indian embassy will only request for NDLEA certificate from you if they doubt you have a good motive for wanting to travel to India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
pls let try and listen to people with experience, it's not a matter of theory praticalise it first We are not here to scare or confuse anybody but d situation of things should be told
for people to know how to deal with it or first another option
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
joy2016:
pls let try and listen to people with experience, it's not a matter of theory praticalise it first We are not here to scare or confuse anybody but d situation of things should be told
for people to know how to deal with it or first another option
Can u pls for the sake of others share the docs he used,thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by favourmic(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2016
joy2016:

I don't know of that but as for my cousin he paid #485 per $1 and his parent were there with him.he has collected his visa today. have u collected urs?

Please help me ask your cousin about the NDLEA how he/she did it

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.