Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878975 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think the questions each candidates are to write are all the Same.
For those who wrote, did you come across this question:
*Description regarding lunar eclipse
*Select an option that describes soap,Fat,benzine
*the graph that best describes deceleration
*a maths question about selling price
*Isotopes
*Gravitational constant equation

I av covered 96% of the question I was asked,I wouldn't want any of my countrymen to miss out on this opportunity... Please! those who have written the test should confirm.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
AgentONE:
*Isotopes

I av covered 96% of the question I was asked,I wouldn't want any of my countrymen to miss out on this opportunity... Please! those who have written the test should confirm.
were you asked about isotherm, arithmetic progression, and beta free flow of energy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
AgentONE:
*Isotopes

Exactly abeg post them.... same question
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
after clicking on submit day b4 yesterday, I received a mail early today about payment of application fee, now I don't know when the test would come up... I'm seriously restless, anybody received this mail about payment of application fee and still got the test afterwards even without paying the application fee? I'm really worried as there is not much time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
csfrost:
after clicking on submit day b4 yesterday, I received a mail early today about payment of application fee, now I don't know when the test would come up... I'm seriously restless, anybody received this mail about payment of application fee and still got the test afterwards even without paying the application fee? I'm really worried as there is not much time

Keep calm brother that's the way it is
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
csfrost:
were you asked about isotherm, arithmetic progression, and beta free flow of energy?
Beta free flow of energy: Yes
for the others you wrote: No
I cannot remember the exact format the question was framed but all I typed is what you will see remember it's just 10 questions.
God bless n I wish you success...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
AgentONE:
Beta free flow of energy: Yes
for the others you wrote: No
I cannot remember the exact format the question was framed but all I typed is what you will see remember it's just 10 questions.
God bless n I wish you success...
-the first & 2nd term of an AP is 8 and the 3rd & 5th term is 20. find the first 5 terms?
-select two graphs to illustrate isothermal process?
-select two graphs that illustrate isobaric process?
-120% is reduced by 20, then increased by 30 what is the new result?

sorry, are any of them like this?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by necz: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
sobastical:

Keep calm brother that's the way it is

Yea!....Thats true. Sobastical please have you been told or asked to forwarded your documents to TUT. and is ur Secondary School Transcript included or only your WAEC/NECO Result & Card.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
csfrost:

-the first & 2nd term of an AP is 8 and the 3rd & 5th term is 20. find the first 5 terms?
-select two graphs to illustrate isothermal process?
-select two graphs that illustrate isobaric process?
-120% is reduced by 20, then increased by 30 what is the new result?

sorry, are any of them like this?
instead of two graphs to represent isothermal and isobaric process,mine was two graphs to represent deceleration.There was no question on A.P while the last one you wrote is abit similar to the question abt selling price that i wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2015
AgentONE:

instead of two graphs to represent isothermal and isobaric process,mine was two graphs to represent deceleration.There was no question on A.P while the last one you wrote is abit similar to the question abt selling price that i wrote.
thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2015
necz:

Yea!....Thats true. Sobastical please have you been told or asked to forwarded your documents to TUT. and is ur Secondary School Transcript included or only your WAEC/NECO Result & Card.

Thanks

You've got to get the secondary school transcript but how to go about that is what I don't but I did my own somehow, besides I was told to wait till I write the test before I send my documents
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
AgentONE:

Sir, what's the name of the professor that sent you the link to your test? is it same tauno otto?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
expensivestevie:
Hi everyone,

Just wanna ask a quick question.... On the dreamapply portal, if you have been conditionally accepted, is there a special link sent for you to accept your admission or you have to wait until after the deadline before you would see the link for acceptance?

Yeah, you will be notify at the end of the Skype interview with a mail sent to you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
sobastical:

Yeah, you will be notify at the end of the Skype interview with a mail sent to you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
AgentONE:

sent you a mail. pls reply... don't just give up like that bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please, people should share their skype interview questions too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
expensivestevie:

I already got accepted. I got the mail and it's also there on my profile inbox. But I haven't seen the link or button to click on to accept the offer

Okay then wait till Monday by 12 noon to get the letter then if you don't, just send them a message regarding that issue.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
uzhi:
Please, people should share their skype interview questions too.

Maybe not necessary, cos the questions will be coming from your motivation letter you must have your passport around and dress well too. mind please get more info about the country and the school too. That really matters

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bamskii: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
sobastical:

Maybe not necessary, cos the questions will be coming from your motivation letter you must have your passport around and dress well too. mind please get more info about the country and the school too. That really matters

I did my interview two weeks back and the questions i was asked were technical questions. I applied for masters in cyber security in TUT. i was asked 5 technical questions e.g encryption, private and public key, routing table, pinging and how do you ping. I dont know my faith yet until june 1st, that is when they announce admission result. My advice is that dont read your motivation letter only, trty and read more on the course you are applying for. Cheers
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
bamskii:

I did my interview two weeks back and the questions i was asked were technical questions. I applied for masters in cyber security in TUT. i was asked 5 technical questions e.g encryption, private and public key, routing table, pinging and how do you ping. I dont know my faith yet until june 1st, that is when they announce admission result. My advice is that dont read your motivation letter only, trty and read more on the course you are applying for. Cheers

Oh thanks for the insight sir. Bless you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
do any body av an idea if after submitting my docs, payong the application fee, I would still be giving time for my test? because I haven't recieved d test link and I'm a bit afraid that if I should pay it, they still myt not send the link after it expires on wed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone....... Just want to apologize for a little mix up. My nairaland.com was logged in on my tablet which I gave to my Lil brother over Xmas when I returned from Tartu for the yuletide season and he used it to post when he hadn't logged me out. Anyways thanks for giving him a listening ear, he has actually been accepted to Tallinn University of Technology and he's pretty excited..... I wish everyone of you Goodluck and hope to see you all in Estonia soonest

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
expensivestevie:
Hello everyone....... Just want to apologize for a little mix up. My nairaland.com was logged in on my tablet which I gave to my Lil brother over Xmas when I returned from Tartu for the yuletide season and he used it to post when he hadn't logged me out. Anyways thanks for giving him a listening ear, he has actually been accepted to Tallinn University of Technology and he's pretty excited..... I wish everyone of you Goodluck and hope to see you all in Estonia soonest

Hi Steve, please how did get your visa? what is the process like? Egypt or India? these ques hve been bothering my mind.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2015
xdamson:

Hi Steve, please how did get your visa? what is the process like? Egypt or India? these ques hve been bothering my mind.

Egypt, India or Georgia are all options. Georgia is actually easier because getting their visa is quite easy and it's not too far from Estonia. I actually didn't use any of them because I had a valid schengen visa and I never schooled in Nigeria during my university days. If I would advise, Georgia would be a good option.... Just email the embassy in Tsbilisi and get information from them.... I think if you establish communication with them, it makes them aware of the fact that you are quite serious..... Contact them via both email and phone
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2015
bamskii:

I also applied for the same course and he asked me the same questions. I was expecting questions from the motivation letter till he said "Can I ask you some technical questions"? I was shocked. I tried my best and I hope God will help me. Anybody for MSc Communicative electronics? Pls, share your Skype interview questions.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
pls I need urgent reply on how to get my application fee paid within 24hrs, pls reply as soon as possible. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raise A4 form or ask someone who have euro account to pay for u.

quote author=csfrost post=32678015]pls I need urgent reply on how to get my application fee paid within 24hrs, pls reply as soon as possible. thanks.[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
thanks
uzhi:
Raise A4 form or ask someone who have euro account to pay for u.

quote author=csfrost post=32678015]pls I need urgent reply on how to get my application fee paid within 24hrs, pls reply as soon as possible. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
expensivestevie:

Egypt, India or Georgia are all options. Georgia is actually easier because getting their visa is quite easy and it's not too far from Estonia. I actually didn't use any of them because I had a valid schengen visa and I never schooled in Nigeria during my university days. If I would advise, Georgia would be a good option.... Just email the embassy in Tsbilisi and get information from them.... I think if you establish communication with them, it makes them aware of the fact that you are quite serious..... Contact them via both email and phone
pls I sent u a mail. kindly get back to me asap. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
csfrost:
pls I sent u a mail. kindly get back to me asap. thanks

Unfortunately I did not get any email from you. I'd check again just to be sure. Anyways whatever the issue is, feel free to message me here
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2015
expensivestevie:

Unfortunately I did not get any email from you. I'd check again just to be sure. Anyways whatever the issue is, feel free to message me here
I needed someone in estonia, who can help with the payment of my application fee, although I'm still expecting the online test to come up today, so that when i'm done with the test, i"ll transfer the money to someone over there, since if i should use a nigerian bank, it wud tke 24hrs or more and wud have passed the deadline day which is tomorrrow, but some one helping me to pay there would be instant. if there is anyway u can help, i'll really appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.