Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875423 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by xdamson: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2015
VickJames:

Thanks bro,

Do you mean the 100,000 will cover for the application fee?

yes,

it will cover application fee(100Euros), TOEFL/IELTS($180), cost of dispatching tanscript(15,000), cost dispatching documents(15,000)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
this visa thing don dey get as e be o, i thought going to egypt is easier and more economical, when compared to other places
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
expensivestevie:

Communicative Electronic...... Well I've got no idea about that but let's see, would ask around, I'm sure these Indian lads might know someone..... I wish you all the best my dear

Well done Sir, Still expecting your response.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes it is, but it is stressful. This is because they only have embassy in abuja and u know u guys from lagos like sharp shap thing. Lol.

quote author=csfrost post=32823788]this visa thing don dey get as e be o, i thought going to egypt is easier and more economical, when compared to other places[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzhi:
Yes it is, but it is stressful. This is because they only have embassy in abuja and u know u guys from lagos like sharp shap thing. Lol.

quote author=csfrost post=32823788]this visa thing don dey get as e be o, i thought going to egypt is easier and more economical, when compared to other places
I'm not from lagos tho, warri actually, my sist. is in abuja, if I dedicate 2weeks in abuja, would I be sure of getting an appointment at the Egyptian embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
JanetBB:

Well done Sir, Still expecting your response.

Sorry my dear..... I've been busy that's why I couldn't come online. I haven't gotten any info for you yet but my friend Agha says you should check the course content on the TuT website and get a holistic idea of it. Get a grip of what the course is all about and the kind of background you need to be able study the course

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
No appointment, just walk in.
quote author=csfrost post=32829466]I'm not from lagos tho, warri actually, my sist. is in abuja, if I dedicate 2weeks in abuja, would I be sure of getting an appointment at the Egyptian embassy? [/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am glad we are progressing. Like i said before, 2 of my cousins applied to TUT and they both applied for the BA in International business Administration.

Submitted the documents as requested, paid the application fee but did not submit TOEFL.
Both applications had TOEFL/IELTS waived.

1 of them just got an email today letting him know he has been conditionally accepted until he pays the tuition fee of 3300Euros with a deadline of May 9th.
( without interview or test ). He will be sending his payment next week. He was also told to accept or decline the admission. He accepted ofcourse.LOL

Just want to share the news and still waiting for some good news from my other cousin.

TIMELINE:
Started the application Mar 17.
Got accepted conditionally April 17.

Thanks for all your contributions. More news to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
uzhi:
No appointment, just walk in.
quote author=csfrost post=32829466]I'm not from lagos tho, warri actually, my sist. is in abuja, if I dedicate 2weeks in abuja, would I be sure of getting an appointment at the Egyptian embassy?
ok. thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
expensivestevie:

Sorry my dear..... I've been busy that's why I couldn't come online. I haven't gotten any info for you yet but my friend Agha says you should check the course content on the TuT website and get a holistic idea of it. Get a grip of what the course is all about and the kind of background you need to be able study the course

I do appreciate your reply. I just want to know if your friend is studying the course already? Did he do the interview? Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by expensivestevie: 12:28am On Apr 18, 2015
JanetBB:

I do appreciate your reply. I just want to know if your friend is studying the course already? Did he do the interview? Thanks

Naaaah, Agha isn't in TallinTech and neither I'm I. He just has a fair idea and thinks I should point you in that direction.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Please any other bachelor degree student except Ibe, who has done his or her skype interview shud pls share deir questions, I think the questions they ask master students are kinda different from the ones they ask undergraduates.
Since Int.Engineers did online test, I don't know if technical questions would still come up in the interview or it would b basically about our motivational letter and other things.
so please share yours, lemme see how I can prepare myself. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bamskii: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
@ JaneBB please how did you know your Msc in cyber security interview score?
JanetBB:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
bamskii:

Hello Sir,

Step 1. Login

Step 2.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by JanetBB: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
bamskii:

Hello Sir,

Step 1. Login

Step 2. Follow "untitled" as attached

Step 3. Follow "untitled 1" see attached

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bamskii: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2015
JanetBB:

Thanks JanetBB, Based on your snapshot i followed the steps but couldnt find any score.
The message sent to me is
(Your application has now been waitlisted. This means that your application is considered further, but you are not yet accepted.
All students will be notified about their acceptance status latest on the 1st of June.
Please keep checking your DreamApply account for updates.)
I didnt see any attachment.
May be i dont even have a score.
I wish you all the best in your second interview.
Hello Sir,

Step 1. Login

Step 2. Follow "untitled" as attached

Step 3. Follow "untitled 1" see attached
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
I got my test score today (92/100) and admission offer too. Thanks 2 u all. Tallinn university direct!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SQ26: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
anyone applied for MSc. Healthcare Technology at Tallinn University of Technology?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
uzhi:
I got my test score today (92/100) and admission offer too. Thanks 2 u all. Tallinn university direct!
cong bro. Let's go there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
uzhi:
congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by curiox007: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
uzhi:
wow!! Congrats brother!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
uzhi:
Ok what can I say #Godwin.
Congrats mahn I know u'd surely scale through...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by neccki: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
please has anybody already done the Skype interview. please share with us. its very important. thanks and God bless.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by neccki: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
uzhi:
Just finished my Skype interview, it was interesting.
Questions:
Tell us about your background
Why do u want to study this course?
How did u hear about d sch/country ?
Why do u think we should admit u?
The response was excellent and laughing all through and lastly, thanks Mr. Usman, u will hear 4rm us in 2wks time, but I am sure will would see u in Estonia. The End!

CONGRAT Please which course did you apply for. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello house anyone with information on Tallinn University of tech?. I just had a reply for my skype interview. I was offered a conditional admission and asked to forward a notarized copy of my credentials. Anyone that has done this shuld please share.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by csfrost: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
damosif:
Hello house anyone with information on Tallinn University of tech?. I just had a reply for my skype interview. I was offered a conditional admission and asked to forward a notarized copy of my credentials. Anyone that has done this shuld please share.

Thanks
master or bachelor degree and which program are u goin in for?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by neccki: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
damosif:

Thanks

Do you mean you've done your skype interview? If so please what was the questions asked?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
MA Digital Library Learning. Thanks.

quote author=neccki post=32938086]

CONGRAT Please which course did you apply for. thanks.[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2015
@Uzhi I applied for MSC in Communicative electronics. I jst sent my notarized documents and transcript to the school.

I wish anyone who is ahead should she'd more lyt on d next line of action.

They said it's Conditional admission wah other condition is to be satisfied.

Moreso Noone in the house has spoken anything about Statement of Acct. Like how much are we expected to have in Acct.

uzhi:
MA Digital Library Learning. Thanks.

quote author=neccki post=32938086]

CONGRAT Please which course did you apply for. thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2015
To accept the offer after opening the mail of Conditional Offer, Click on the OK proceed to step 2 tab on the page it shuld take you to the page to accept the offer

Here is a screen grab of how I did mine

kenigbolo:
Please can someone help me with the accepting offer procedure? I think I am in the same boat as expensivestevie or his brother as the case may be. I have been accepted to TUT and I still do not have a way of accepting the offer. If there is anyone here who has accepted an offer, the person should kindly tell us how he/her accepted it, For the record, TUT's response time is quite slow nevertheless the email I got from them stated that when I log into my dreamapply account, I would see that I have two replies, I should click on the reply and open the letter which says I have been accepted. After that I should accept the offer. Everything actually did work accordingly until it got to the part of accepting the offer because after I clicked the mail, it just appeared "conditionally accepted" with the entire contents of the email but there was still no way to accept the offer. Somebody who has accepted should please help me out

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by damosif: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Then Save your choice and finish

That's all for now

damosif:
To accept the offer after opening the mail of Conditional Offer, Click on the OK proceed to step 2 tab on the page it shuld take you to the page to accept the offer

Here is a screen grab of how I did mine

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
Have u sent ur ielts and other docs ? If no, u hv to. And if ur course isnt free tuition, u need to pay the fee.

damosif:
@Uzhi I applied for MSC in Communicative electronics. I jst sent my notarized documents and transcript to the school.

I wish anyone who is ahead should she'd more lyt on d next line of action.

They said it's Conditional admission wah other condition is to be satisfied.

Moreso Noone in the house has spoken anything about Statement of Acct. Like how much are we expected to have in Acct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.