Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879840 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
oluwashindara01:
Guys all of a sudden everything changed.... Euroacademy now require toefl and d rest o, my application was rejected got a mail frm them today, plus they said something abt having at least a c in all ur papers no failure in any course.Guys which way o
They sent you the msg after you paid the application fee?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I am currently in New Delhi. My appointment with Estonian embassy was 16th of Jan. I was asked to pick up my visa on 23rd of January. The process was also as straight forward as my Abuja Embassy was. Visa fee is 5705 rupees. TRP fee is 5705 rupees.

Interview Questions;

What are you studying?
What is your specialization?
Which University are you studying?
When is your program starting?
Sir kindly make visa payment of 5705 rupees.
(after payment)
Enjoy your studies.

Documents I submitted;

Visa form
TRP form (if you are studying for less than 6 months, you do not need to apply for this)
Data of close relative form
Bank statement
Bank letter of reference
Admission letter
Int'l passport (also make photocopy)
Flight itinerary
Proof of Accommodation (if you applied for student dorm and you got an e-mail from them, use it)
Two passport photograph
University, secondary and primary school certificates
Health insurance certificate
Sworn affidavit (saying that you will buy another health insurance in Estonia if the need arises)
Affidavit of sponsorship
Printed copy of e-mail from your school to the embassy
Copy of appointment booking
Any other document (No harm in having more documents than required)

NOTE:
When traveling, remember to carry all your original documents. Make sure you put them in hand luggage when boarding a flight. Do not check-in your documents. My checked in luggage got missing on transit. It arrived Delhi four days later. My experience here so far has not been pleasant. But anyway the city itself is nice and living expenses is comparable to Nigeria.

Change your cash in Nigeria to euro, pound or usd before traveling, then when you get to India you can convert to Rupee.

Nor think say na only people on Nairaland dey go Estonian embassy in India ooooo. When I got there on the 16th, we were 5 Nigerians there out of 10 persons in the office and many of them told me they are not on this forum.

I wish you all good luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Plz what's called D visa because have started my Estonia application and I wish to know how my route to Estonia will look like.
Plz I need ur help on this and more

That is the name of the visa. D-Visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godfavourme:

Thanks for the tips, did u hold the booking or u booked for real?

Hold the booking
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
favourmic:

bro did they ask for NDLEA clearance certificate?

No

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godfavourme:

Lucky u. Is the ticket one way or round trip?

One way.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
honeymills:
good day all, my sister is 32, an HND graduate with lower credit. I understand she can't go for masters directly, considering her age, can she get admission and visa for undergraduate studies or can she do post graduates diploma? and is a TOEFL or English test compulsory

cc

slysite4real mavinc4u uzhi shayune

Checking the University website will be the best help bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2017
slysite4real:

One way.

Hello Sir, please I would really like you to break down your expenses in naira in terms of travel e.g visa, ticket fee and hotel booking. from nigeria to India and to estonia. What's the cost. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Godwithme01:

Hello Sir, please I would really like you to break down your expenses in naira in terms of travel e.g visa, ticket fee and hotel booking. from nigeria to India and to estonia. What's the cost. Thank you.

It varies from program to program and from person to person. But in all honesty, the trip to Estonia will cost you 700k or more.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2017
When sending out my document do I have to print out the dream apply page and attach to my document?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2017
our9ja:
When sending out my document do I have to print out the dream apply page and attach to my document?

Yes, that is the application form. Also read on the website to know if there are new documents to submit. There are a lot of changes there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2017
slysite4real:

One way.

Wow, one way from Nigeria to India or do you mean one way from India to Estonia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2017
honeymills:
good day all, my sister is 32, an HND graduate with lower credit. I understand she can't go for masters directly, considering her age, can she get admission and visa for undergraduate studies or can she do post graduates diploma? and is a TOEFL or English test compulsory

cc

slysite4real mavinc4u uzhi shayune

Hello, let your sister go through dream apply
https://estonia.dreamapply.com/ to search for her course of interest, once she finds one she should mail the school regarding her qualification and see if there is room for her.
As for test of English, it is compulsory now. As at last year Euro Academy was giving admission without test of English but this year you must have English.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

Wow, one way from Nigeria to India or do you mean one way from India to Estonia?
One way to India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
slysite4real:

One way to India.

As in you didn't buy return ticket?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

Hello, let your sister go through dream apply
https://estonia.dreamapply.com/ to search for her course of interest, once she finds one she should mail the school regarding her qualification and see if there is room for her.
As for test of English, it is compulsory now. As at last year Euro Academy was giving admission without test of English but this year you must have English.
I think they only ask for English test when an applicant has C6.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

As in you didn't buy return ticket?

Am traveling to Estonia from India
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:

Actually I have been told to make payment of the €100 .... Plz which platform can I use to make this payment because this Black market rate is damn too much....

I have heard people talk about omniborder, but I haven't really used it. But you may try it or better still use a domiciliary account. If you already have dollar account you can open a euro account with same bank just take €100 along, u will be open a euro account without all the requirements all you will need do is fill the forms
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
slysite4real:

Am traveling to Estonia from India

I know. I must say you are lucky that Nigeria immigration didn't give you headache about travelling to india without return ticket though sometimes is one's confidence that matters. people that travelled last year paid for return ticket. I doubt if anyone on Estonia study has ever travelled to india without a return ticket to india; anyone who did can quote me wrong.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
I think they only ask for English test when an applicant has C6.

Okay, someone confirmed his admission was denied as a result of not having Toefl. It would be better for her to have it all to boost her chances. Finland has cancelled their free tuition admission so a lot of people will move to Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, someone confirmed his admission was denied as a result of not having Toefl. It would be better for her to have it all to boost her chances. Finland has cancelled their free tuition admission so a lot of people will move to Estonia.
Yes but looking at it,it's Still same with Estonia cos schools are still giving out scholarship in Finland but not 100%.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hellow guys , I just got my Estonia student visa today ( 6 months , multiple entry) , am very glad I found this thread , thanks for your guidance through this rigorous journey.
Never give up guys !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
If you are considering Finland , check out these scholarship opportunities, the application deadline is almost late though , feb 8 .
http://www.oulu.fi/university/masters/scholarships
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
collectors:
Hellow guys , I just got my Estonia student visa today ( 6 months , multiple entry) , am very glad I found this thread , thanks for your guidance through this rigorous journey.
Never give up guys !

Congrats, which route did you take?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thank God, Happy for You.

collectors:
Never give up guys !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
mavinc4u:

Congrats, which route did you take?

Ukraine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
It seems you are one of the 1st in this forum to use this route. Please tell us about the process and expense.

collectors:

Ukraine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
collectors:

Ukraine

From Nigeria to Ukraine or do you base in Ukraine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by collectors(m): 2:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Yeah I base here . I don't know hw easy it is to get Ukrainian visa , but if you can, I think Ukraine is a good route, it's not far from Estonia , 100 dollar flight or even bus even cheaper , the embassy officials are very nice and processes visa in 7 days ,no interviews .
mavinc4u:

From Nigeria to Ukraine or do you base in Ukraine
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hitunes(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hello guys, am thinking of applying for a Masters/PhD degree in Estonia using my certificate (Both Naija and UK). Do i need to take my undergraduate and GCSE results to the Ministry of Education for certification like Polish universities do require from foreign students?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Moranc(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Good evening nairalanders... you gus are doing a great job and i believe with you guys i will be in estonia this year also...... my ielts result is out and i got 6.0 overall... here is the breakdown of it..... listening-5.5 band, writing-5.5 band, reading-5.5 band and speaking-6.5 band...that makes overall of 6.0 band. in my bsc i have second class lower...i want to start the processing on monday but i believe in you guys that why i want to know my chance and if there is any other thing i need to have before applying...i want to study cyber security

thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ceiling(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
collectors:
Yeah I base here . I don't know hw easy it is to get Ukrainian visa , but if you can, I think Ukraine is a good route, it's not far from Estonia , 100 dollar flight or even bus even cheaper , the embassy officials are very nice and processes visa in 7 days ,no interviews .
Pls were u schooling in Ukraine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.