Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878295 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sHOTdownHawk: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
shadeslove4real:

Kenya? Is there Estonia embassy there or what?

Yes they do have. Cant you google it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shadeslove4real(f): 10:19am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=sHOTdownHawk post=57048537]

Yes they do have. Cant you google it?[/quot

Yeah but u can google it for me and for the sake of others
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shadeslove4real(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2017
sHOTdownHawk:

Yes they do have. Cant you google it?

Yeah but you can google it for me and for the sake of others in the house.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 10:42am On May 31, 2017
Plss who is going to Egypt to apply for an Estonia visa for Master's and plss what amount should reflect on the sponsor's bank statement
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2017
Please house someone needs to confirm something. Can those who applied for master's programme click on my offer in the dream apply website an tell me what they are seeing there?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 11:13am On May 31, 2017
Finally they sent my TRP to turkey .Who is going to turkey embassy Nigeria
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
Which embassy did you apply for Visa
tuscani:
Hello All,
I recently submitted my statement of account to embassy for visa, but unfortunately some issues came up and I have to withdraw money from the account. My problem now is that will the embassy know that the balance on the account is different from the balance on the statement ?. Will they actually call the bank to verify the balance ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tuscani: 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
our9ja:
Which embassy did you apply for Visa
Norway
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
Finally am done with India embassy Abuja it was a success. Waiting for my Visa soonest. Abuja is d bomb so quite and stress free if all documents are complete

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:
Finally am done with India embassy Abuja it was a success. Waiting for my Visa soonest. Abuja is d bomb so quite and stress free if all documents are complete
Congratulations bro pls when did you book for the online appointment do we have to book earlier ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:
thanks for staying positive bro..i also got my visa from there last year without stress and questions... India embassy abuja be the way wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:
Congratulations,did u submit your personal account details alongside your required documents?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
It's only my sponsos account. I didn't submit mine

Muzzbaba:

Congratulations,did u submit your personal account details alongside your required documents?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2017
I need an advice on Egypt route.... Although I tried convincing my Interviewer but he told me Egypt is better. He even said my TRP will be sent to Egypt.
Plz what's next after I make the €300 payment because I wish to travel to Egypt so as to process everything.
Do I need a visa to enter Egypt and which flight will be preferred.

Thanks All.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 3:40pm On May 31, 2017
VERY IMPORTANT

If you are applying for your visa in India embassy Abuja please kindly write to Estonia embassy in India that they should send a mail to Couns.abuja@mea.gov.in and copy you , notifying India embassy Abuja to grant you visa to travel to India to process your certification of enrolment for studies in Estonia. The following email below is Estonia embassy in India
Embassy.New-Delhi@mfa.ee and
consul.delhi@mfa.ee

After you receive d mail print and take along with you to the embassy. Wish u all good luck
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:
It's only my sponsos account. I didn't submit mine

Thank u bro,did u book your appointment before paying the 300€ or after u paid....I want to know if I can book ahead
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 4:16pm On May 31, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
I need an advice on Egypt route.... Although I tried convincing my Interviewer but he told me Egypt is better. He even said my TRP will be sent to Egypt.
Plz what's next after I make the €300 payment because I wish to travel to Egypt so as to process everything.
Do I need a visa to enter Egypt and which flight will be preferred.

Thanks All.

Egyptair best and cheaper also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:

VERY IMPORTANT

If you are applying for your visa in India embassy Abuja please kindly write to Estonia embassy in India that they should send a mail to Couns.abuja@mea.gov.in and copy you , notifying India embassy Abuja to grant you visa to travel to India to process your certification of enrolment for studies in Estonia. The following email below is Estonia embassy in India
Embassy.New-Delhi@mfa.ee and
consul.delhi@mfa.ee

After you receive d mail print and take along with you to the embassy. Wish u all good luck
Pls how soon will estonia embassy in India email them and send you a copy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by OJOAYODEJI(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2017
Plz will I need to apply VISA in Nigeria here or will apply once I land in Cairo, Egypt. Also like how much is d visa fee.

Thanks
Boblee:

Egyptair best and cheaper also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz will I need to apply VISA in Nigeria here or will apply once I land in Cairo, Egypt. Also like how much is d visa fee.

Thanks

U need to apply visa at Egypt embassy in Nigeria before you leave the country.
No visa on arrival ooo. Check Abuja or beta still Google it nah.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2017
Hello everyone,

It is no news that negative posts trail this thread during visa application. Last time it was No NDLEA certificate, no visa. Now it is Indian embassy is not granting visa. Do not accept everything you read here. Contact the embassy yourself on phone and ask.
Now people are thinking of Turkey. Well my advise is stick to India. The case of just one or two persons is not a good representation. There is a reason why Indian embassy did not let them apply for visa. In the worst case, there is a reason why Indian embassy is " no longer giving Nigerians visa" to Estonian embassy. Contact the embassy and ask. Visit their website. Call them on phone. Do not believe everything you hear.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:55pm On May 31, 2017
shadeslove4real:

Yeah but you can google it for me and for the sake of others in the house.

hahaha the funniest comment here!

let me help you.

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Is+Estonian+embassy+in+Kenya%3F
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by visacarina: 8:16pm On May 31, 2017
I got mine under 12hrs when I sent them the mail

Topet124:

Pls how soon will estonia embassy in India email them and send you a copy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
Pls who has the download of the temporary residence permit form , as am aving problems gettin it online . Each time I click the on screen application it directs me to download adobe flash player which I have already in my laptop ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 9:03pm On May 31, 2017
Miles300:
Pls who has the download of the temporary residence permit form , as am aving problems gettin it online . Each time I click the on screen application it directs me to download adobe flash player which I have already in my laptop ..

Maybe your adobe flash player needs to be updated. Anyways, you cna right-click on the link and save link as: bla bla bla .pdf You should be able to open the downloaded file.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
visacarina:

Congrats. Did they request for travel insurance?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
nairaspace:

Maybe your adobe flash player needs to be updated. Anyways, you cna right-click on the link and save link as: bla bla bla .pdf You should be able to open the downloaded file.
Abeg u get the download of the form ni
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:19pm On May 31, 2017
Miles300:
Abeg u get the download of the form ni

Whats your email, i can send to you. If it doesn't open, update your adobe products.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tysjosh: 10:28pm On May 31, 2017
Plss who knows how much need to reflect on the sponsor's account when u applying for the Egypt entry visa and is the travel insurance separate from health insurance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2017
nairaspace:

Whats your email, i can send to you. If it doesn't open, update your adobe products.
ellenspart@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.