Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875433 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
CowbellY:

Thanks. Just seen that.

One has to pay before admission is given ?! �
Pay for the whole year.
You pay immediately you enter Estonia,I don't know about the payment method.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ojasope1: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Good day great minds, Can someone assist me on how to go about the Turkish visa application and reservation of appointment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Ojasope1:
Good day great minds, Can someone assist me on how to go about the Turkish visa application and reservation of appointment.

go to their website and fill the pre application form.
just filled everything correctly, they will send u a mail with your reference number.
you will then use the reference number to complete the application online, then submit it and print it out, then you will be directed to the appointment dates available.
choose the date of your choice that is available too

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mcobex: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good evening house, I am new on this thread and will kinds deviate abit (hope you don't mind). I will like to ask about Latvia study permit as I just got admission. can I apply for it in turkey? cos I learnt getting Egypt visa is getting stressful and I don't have much time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
mcobex:
Good evening house, I am new on this thread and will kinds deviate abit (hope you don't mind). I will like to ask about Latvia study permit as I just got admission. can I apply for it in turkey? cos I learnt getting Egypt visa is getting stressful and I don't have much time.
yes u can, but mail there embassy in Turkey for guidelines
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mcobex: 2:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
yes u can, but mail there embassy in Turkey for guidelines
OK bro, will give the house feedback. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
mcobex:
Swedish embassy in abuja issue visas for Latvia, I think u shld make an inquiry from them
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2017
CowbellY:
Hello, Just starting the process today. How are you getting to Estonia ?. What airline.

Before I go back to page 1.
Sorry about the late reply. There are many airlines that can get you to Estonia, depending on where you're going to take off from. Turkish gets to Tallinn, Lufthansa too, while others connect. You can look it up. Anyway dont worry about the flight, do all the other initial processes. Wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=gentleking90 post=62219309]

thanks dear..here are the list of documents I submitted.

@,gentleking90, Thank you Sir..please there are some private discussion that I will like to discuss with you..can I add you up sir?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Biggseeno:

Sorry about the late reply. There are many airlines that can get you to Estonia, depending on where you're going to take off from. Turkish gets to Tallinn, Lufthansa too, while others connect. You can look it up. Anyway dont worry about the flight, do all the other initial processes. Wish you goodluck.
Thanks.

Represent your city well in Tartu, so others can follow your footsteps. �
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=prittygift114 post=62280362][/quote]
Gift. Please check your messages
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mcobex: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
gentleking90:

Swedish embassy in abuja issue visas for Latvia, I think u shld make an inquiry from them
Wow! I pray it's true. Will put a call across to them first thing on Monday morning. Thanks very much. Cos I was just thinking of going via Egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mcobex: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
prittygift114:

Hi Mcobex, please what is the name of the school that admitted you in Latvia?
Riga Technical University
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
mcobex:
Wow! I pray it's true. Will put a call across to them first thing on Monday morning. Thanks very much. Cos I was just thinking of going via Egypt
They issue tourist visa not Long - D visa which is required and definitely not a TRP application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
CowbellY:

Gift. Please check your messages

@cowbelly..my email you mean?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
mcobex:
Riga Technical University

Ok, Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
prittygift114:

@cowbelly..my email you mean?
Send me your email address.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
gentleking90:

go to their website and fill the pre application form.
just filled everything correctly, they will send u a mail with your reference number.
you will then use the reference number to complete the application online, then submit it and print it out, then you will be directed to the appointment dates available.
choose the date of your choice that is available too

@ gentleking...what's the name of your uni in Latvia please?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Biggseeno(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
CowbellY:

Thanks.

Represent your city well in Tartu, so others can follow your footsteps. �
I always try to. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mcobex: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
CowbellY:

They issue tourist visa not Long - D visa which is required and definitely not a TRP application.
OK bro, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
prittygift114:

@ gentleking...what's the name of your uni in Latvia please?
Na Lithuania he dey go
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
gentleking90:

don't u have my watsaap contact again?

Me? No oo..you never gave it to me..maybe you're taking me for someone else. Sorry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Saintsquare:
Na Lithuania he dey go

Oh..I see, Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by CowbellY: 1:33am On Nov 13, 2017
prittygift114:

Oh..I see, Thank you.
You have mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by farmventure: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello, how much is the visa fee of a Egpyt tourist Visa and Turkey.

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
farmventure:
Hello, how much is the visa fee of a Egpyt tourist Visa and Turkey.

Thanks
75 dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.