Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (883943 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2018
skarlett:

Going to the Egyptian embassy in Nigeria as a student or Estonia's embassy in Egypt. Can you kindly clarify?

Going to Egyptian Embassy in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2018
yoyolagos:

Private discussn pls

What is your number?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Finesing: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Me I want to go to Lithuania
There's no topic on NL for us.
If you have any info please come here and help me out
Thank you in advance
I don't want to ask plenty questions here so I don't derail it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4367502/lithuanian-study-visa-lets-relate#65359568
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
any part time work for Lithuania?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

Going to Egyptian Embassy in Nigeria.

So you are saying that if we apply as tourists and get the visa to Egypt, we are guaranteed visa to Estonia?? Or does the Estonian embassy also reject students from Nigeria?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

So you are saying that if we apply as tourists and get the visa to Egypt, we are guaranteed visa to Estonia?? Or does the Estonian embassy also reject students from Nigeria?

I have never seen a case of Estonia rejecting a student visa unless your study is questionable.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

Write an introduction letter and washed their head with shampoo in the letter. Tell them you want to visit an ancient city and state some places you would like to visit, tell them you want to know what the ancient city culture is like and also have a taste of their wonderful delicacy. Mention the number of days you would stay there, what you do for a living. Your purpose of visit is tourist and nothing less. Please type your application form to make it professional, avoid filling it with pen. You will submit your application form, introduction letter, passport, one photo ID. Just check the attached

Please did you get yellow paper? Did you submit certificate of fitness?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

Please did you get yellow paper? Did you submit certificate of fitness?

Which one is yellow paper and certificate of fitness?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

Are you applying through Egypt? If you are please let's talk privately.. I am going through that route too

I applied last year, got the visa but I didn't use it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

Which one is yellow paper and certificate of fitness?

They sent me this mail this morning... Certificate if fitness is stated below....

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

They sent me this mail this morning... Certificate if fitness is stated below....

What you attached is for Turkish not Egypt.

If you are going to Turkish embassy, please let them know you are going to Estonia embassy for study visa. You are to fill tourist then transit and single entry. If you are transiting, I don't think you need that medical buhaha. My number is on signature, you can send whatsapp.

If you are going to Egypt, please don't tell them about Estonia otherwise nothing for you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

What you attached is for Turkish not Egypt.

If you are going to Turkish embassy, please let them know you are going to Estonia embassy for study visa. You are to fill tourist then transit and single entry. If you are transiting, I don't think you need that medical buhaha. My number is on signature, you can send whatsapp.

If you are going to Egypt, please don't tell them about Estonia otherwise nothing for you.

Please brother do you have a link to Turkish website to see their requirements?? Because the site I saw online was in Arab... And that attachment o posted was from Egyptian embassy not Turkish.. They sent it to my mail this morning
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

Please brother do you have a link to Turkish website to see their requirements?? Because the site I saw online was in Arab... And that attachment o posted was from Egyptian embassy not Turkish.. They sent it to my mail this morning

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission if it displays Arabic, just change it to English then select Nigeria then Abuja and proceed with your application.

As for Egypt may be the medical is their new request but if you have someone in Abuja, you can always tell the person to go to their embassy and check their notice board for you. They only accept what is written on their notice board. Below is the picture I took the last time I went there, nothing like medical even though I vex submit my travel insurance meant for schegen country to them.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission if it displays Arabic, just change it to English then select Nigeria then Abuja and proceed with your application.

As for Egypt may be the medical is their new request but if you have someone in Abuja, you can always tell the person to go to their embassy and check their notice board for you. They only accept what is written on their notice board. Below is the picture I took the last time I went there, nothing like medical even though I vex submit my travel insurance meant for schegen country to them.

Thanks brother.... If I am to ask you the best option between turkey and Egypt. Which would you prefer I use?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

Thanks brother.... If I am to ask you the best option between turkey and Egypt. Which would you prefer I use?

The cheapest is Egypt and in considering Estonia student is Turkey. I would suggest you try Egypt first but register your application with Turkey to get appointment date in case there is Bleep up from Egypt then you can try Turkey. Egypt does not collect money from you unless they are giving you visa so you can see your money remains with you. All in all, anyone you want to try, please do it on time in case Bleep up dey, you go find another square root on time .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

The cheapest is Egypt and in considering Estonia student is Turkey. I would suggest you try Egypt first but register your application with Turkey to get appointment date in case there is Bleep up from Egypt then you can try Turkey. Egypt does not collect money from you unless they are giving you visa so you can see your money remains with you. All in all, anyone you want to try, please do it on time in case Bleep up dey, you go find another square root on time .

OK... What about Israel? And please the Turkish website always returns to Arabic.. Couldn't register...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
bsaying:

OK... What about Israel? And please the Turkish website always returns to Arabic.. Couldn't register...

locate this word Turkce when you open their web page and click on it to change it to English. The only thing i know about Isreal is that they usually move in groups as in group application.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babaode2018: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Use this i think is the right one

https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

locate this word Turkce when you open their web page and click on it to change it to English. The only thing i know about Isreal is that they usually move in groups as in group application.

Like you said, turkey might be filled up now.. Do you know anyone moving through Israel?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
bsaying:

Like you said, turkey might be filled up now.. Do you know anyone moving through Israel?

Give it a try, no harm in trying. Some people do cancel their application and when they do, those dates would be available.

I don't know anyone moving through Israel as am not interested in that route. Those who used it last year were very secretive in telling others. I even said I won't reply anyone here this year because some people are plain wicked, they would only view to gather information and add to theirs but they would never reply you if you ask a question they know the answer. It later became all man for him/herself last year. So my dear, I am sorry but I won't reply you again. Follow any route you like and want. Hope you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Give it a try, no harm in trying. Some people do cancel their application and when they do, those dates would be available.

I don't know anyone moving through Israel as am not interested in that route. Those who used it last year were very secretive in telling others. I even said I won't reply anyone here this year because some people are plain wicked, they would only view to gather information and add to theirs but they would never reply you if you ask a question they know the answer. It later became all man for him/herself last year. So my dear, I am sorry but I won't reply you again. Follow any route you like and want. Hope you understand.
I understand...but that's the difference between average minds and great minds. In the end its how many people you've influenced. You cant change who you are...if you can help, go ahead and help...you will be rewarded. All those who covered book in secondary school, where are they now? Keep up the good work Mavinc cos I'm really learning from your post. I've not gotten the admission yet but at least I know what to do now. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

True

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Cyberbaze(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear friends, I am interested in applying for a degree program. I hv gotten my Neco and IELTS ready. Has anyone gotten admission to the school?, how is their moodle test?. Any clue on the type of questions I will answer and how tough is their Skype interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
richinex:

I understand...but that's the difference between average minds and great minds. In the end its how many people you've influenced. You cant change who you are...if you can help, go ahead and help...you will be rewarded. All those who covered book in secondary school, where are they now? Keep up the good work Mavinc cos I'm really learning from your post. I've not gotten the admission yet but at least I know what to do now. God bless you abundantly.

Ha! dem dey bank oooo earning fat salary of 40-50k per month ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Last yr was crazy! I just enter hole go rest after d whole wahala! I just buy gun keep coz i get some people wey i plan to blow their head whenever i see dem! either in this life or next! But for now! i hold my peace!

@mavinc4u just do ur best jare and leave d rest for God! Those u can assist with d little info you have will either appreciate it or not but see it as ur own little way to contribute to humanity.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Squirrel01: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2018
yoyolagos:

Last yr was crazy! I just enter hole go rest after d whole wahala! I just buy gun keep coz i get some people wey i plan to blow their head whenever i see dem! either in this life or next! But for now! i hold my peace!

@mavinc4u just do ur best jare and leave d rest for God! Those u can assist with d little info you have will either appreciate it or not but see it as ur own little way to contribute to humanity.

I wan reason with you outside here.gimme your whatsapp contact.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2018
It is not possible to book appointment with Turkish embassy now. You have to wait until you receive admission letter from Estonia. Otherwise you may end up uploading false documents. My advise for you is to wait.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by peddy007: 5:08am On Feb 28, 2018
slysite4real:
It is not possible to book appointment with Turkish embassy now. You have to wait until you receive admission letter from Estonia. Otherwise you may end up uploading false documents. My advise for you is to wait.
what of conditional acceptance letter
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

Thanks. You have been helpful already.. I love you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mmoney87: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Am new here, pls kindly assist .......I need info about Estonia student visa thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.