Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879776 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2018
bsaying:

Did you use a court to notarize your certificates? Or a notary public? Was it the photocopy you notarized? Did you do any authentication for any documents at ministry of foreign affairs?

Yes I notarized photocopy of my certificates.
Yes I authenticated at MOFA, Abuja when I applied thru India in 2016 because it was part of their requirements.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks alot....I will leave the offer open till April 10th then after that if All things being equal would either accept it given or rather re-apply next year....I never had a plan in my budget for the €6000
godfavour84:

Congratulations.
I'll like to comment on d scholarship stuff. I had a guy I met in Turkey last year, a TTU student too, though he was hoping to get scholarship too but he didn't get as at the time he was given admission.

He paid the tuition fee but fortunately for him, on getting to Turkey, he got a mail that he has been given a tuition waiver and his money was refunded.

I'll suggest you continue praying you get it cos 6k euro is much my dear but if otherwise, kindly follow your dream. You would definitely get the money though may require hardwork. I think the only difficult thing is d first pmt which is lik 3.5k euro or thereabout.

Once again, congratulations
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
godfavour84:

Yes I notarized photocopy of my certificates.
Yes I authenticated at MOFA, Abuja when I applied thru India in 2016 because it was part of their requirements.

When you say certificates, what certificates do I need to present as a Bachelor's student? Primary and secondary?? And please what did you use for notarizing?? A court or notary public?? And the mofa authentication was it done for the notarized docs?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:
Thanks alot....I will leave the offer open till April 10th then after that if All things being equal would either accept it given or rather re-apply next year....I never had a plan in my budget for the €6000

Is d 6k for a year or for d duration of the programme? If for a year, my dear, its high. You may not be able to meet up cos you wouldn't be happy working and seeing all your earnings go for tuition n other bills.

Be wise in choosing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2018
bsaying:

When you say certificates, what certificates do I need to present as a Bachelor's student? Primary and secondary?? And please what did you use for notarizing?? A court or notary public?? And the mofa authentication was it done for the notarized docs?

Waec or Neco
Notarized was done in Ikeja. It could be anywhere, both ways carries same stamp.
Legalisation, you don't need it, I made it clear that it was done then as a part of India visa requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
It's 6k per year....will just drop it if no decision is taken as regards the tuition waiver and that was why I applied in the first place..well it is open for now. Praying and waiting patiently. Thanks alot.
godfavour84:

Is d 6k for a year or for d duration of the programme? If for a year, my dear, its high. You may not be able to meet up cos you wouldn't be happy working and seeing all your earnings go for tuition n other bills.

Be wise in choosing
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Check my post....you do not need legalisation..JUST NOTARISE UR EDUCATIONAL DOCS....tell them you want seal and certified true copy, they will understand....I did mine 4k for 9 pages documents.
godfavour84:

Waec or Neco
Notarized was done in Ikeja. It could be anywhere, both ways carries same stamp.
Legalisation, you don't need it, I made it clear that it was done then as a part of India visa requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:
Check my post....you do not need legalisation..JUST NOTARISE UR EDUCATIONAL DOCS....tell them you want seal and certified true copy, they will understand....I did mine 4k for 9 pages documents.

Where did I write that you guys need to legalise your documents? Pls let's always read and understand before we comment on post
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Not you @godfavour....was trying to link what you posted with what I posted as regards no need to legalise...that was what I meant.
godfavour84:

Where did I write that you guys need to legalise your documents? Pls let's always read and understand before we comment on post
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:

Even if nothing happens, you better accept it, look for the money and move on, hopefully your money would be returned to you when you arrive. What do you know that would happen next year? A lot of people that missed last year admission are already exhausted to apply again. I am telling you from experience. Someone was refunded when he arrived 2 years ago. If no changes happen after 10th and you feel you can't proceed, please decline so that someone else will get the place.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:

Thanks brother.. Thanks for responding... You guys are really helpful
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks man...God bless you guys for the responses.
mavinc4u:

Even if nothing happens, you better accept it, look for the money and move on, hopefully your money would be returned to you when you arrive. What do you know that would happen next year? A lot of people that missed last year admission are already exhausted to apply again. I am telling you from experience. Someone was refunded when he arrived 2 years ago. If no changes happen after 10th and you feel you can't proceed, please decline so that someone else will get the place.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Move on with 6k tuition fee yearly?
I hear you o when pple are struggling to pay 4k. May God grant you journey mercy to this place. Come, see and believe. All d best.

The guy that got tuition waiver, his tuition fee yearly was 3.5k, if it was same, I would have encouraged you to accept n pay but for 6k yearly, my dear think twice.

#myopinion
#notdiscouraginganyone
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
mavinc4u:

Mavince, how far? I think.you tried last year. Any hope this year? Do not relent, you will get there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by prittygift114: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Miles300:
kindly send in your email ! I noticed u av been tryin to reach me ! Thanks

@miles..ok, this is my email... Goldensleek@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
godfavour84:

I hear you o, pple are struggling to pay 4k. May God grant you journey mercy to this place. Come, see and believe. All d best.

The guy that got tuition waiver, his tuition fee yearly was 3.5k, if it was same, I would have encouraged you to accept n pay but for 6k yearly, my dear think twice.

#myopinion
#notdiscouraginganyone

No use ur own purse give advice! People's final pocket dey different.
@YoungMil let quickly do a small financial analysis of wat can happen if u try to look beyond the money! Though not saying it would be easy but I believe you are a smart person.

First let's assume u can raise the 6k to pay your first year and move to Estonia.

Then you hv at least 12 calendar month b4 d next payment.

See break down of your likely cashflow :

6k per year = 500 per month!

Question here: can I work n earn such money while schooling in Estonia

Ans: Yes n No (depends on how much hours you work per day)

So let's assume u can only raise 250 euros per month, den I believe govt bursary of 220 euros still dey ( but I benchmark it to 150 per month given d fact you can only get it for 10 months)

Current savings: 400 euros per month

Now summer work dey (blood money era) u can make some significant money within dis period too

Finally other scholarship dey.

With small support from home ( worst case scenario) u should be fine.

If all d above assumptions holds, I will say make u accept but if not den declining will be something u hv no choice abt

#shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks to all....still doing the financial analysis.....still have other options though.....u r guys are the best.....I so much appreciate.
godfavour84:

I hear you o when pple are struggling to pay 4k. May God grant you journey mercy to this place. Come, see and believe. All d best.

#myopinion
#notdiscouraginganyone
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks bro....U guys are the best....I so much appreciate....
yoyolagos:

@YoungMil let quickly do a small financial analysis of wat can happen if u try to look beyond the money! Though not saying it would be easy but I believe you are a smart person.

First let's assume u can raise the 6k to pay your first year and move to Estonia.

So let's assume u can only raise 250 euros per month, den I believe govt bursary of 220 euros still dey ( but I benchmark it to 150 per month given d fact you can only get it for 10 months)

Now summer work dey (blood money era) u can make some significant money within dis period too

If all d above assumptions holds, I will say make u accept but if not den declining will be something u hv no choice abt

#shalom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
yoyolagos:

#shalom

Ok sir. I hear you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
godfavour84:

#myopinion
#notdiscouraginganyone

I paid that €6k last year but could not meet up because I got the visa late and the money was refunded to me. It all depends on him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by godfavour84: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

I paid that €6k last year but could not meet up because I got the visa late and the money was refunded to me. It all depends on him.

All the best to everyone.

See yah all in Estonia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2018
godfavour84:

All the best to everyone.

See yah all in Estonia

Might be diverting country though grin as the interest is no longer there or probably focusing on my important jobs here.

Wish everyone the best. Safe trip. I am signing out from here. Head aega, Naeme hiljem!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hkidola00(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2018
Suplexx:

I gave you an email for the traveling route package. I have been checking whether you email me already. I would want to know more about it.
pls wot do I need to travel to Estonia, I want to play football there
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2018
hkidola00:
pls wot do I need to travel to Estonia, I want to play football there

This forum is for sharing ideas on study in Estonia.

If you want to play football in Estonia, why not write to a club there with your match clips and videos? Do you play for a professional club in Nigeria? What level have you achieved in football?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hkidola00(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2018
Suplexx:

This forum is for sharing ideas on study in Estonia.

If you want to play football in Estonia, why not write to a club there with your match clips and videos? Do you play for a professional club in Nigeria? What level have you achieved in football?
yeah I play for an academy,ok I will work on that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg who are those working on Israel route! I hv people in need o info!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by michael3712: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
If this thread was for only study , then the name should be changed to study in Estonia. Than let talk about Estonia.
People would also like to visit Estonia too. And not study
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
@yoyolagos, congrats for your admission. You will surely get the tuition waiver bro. I today received a message from tartu that my two applications will be reviewed over April. Anyone with similar info or got admitted to tartu?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
chaiks:
@yoyolagos, congrats for your admission. You will surely get the tuition waiver bro. I today received a message from tartu that my two applications will be reviewed over April. Anyone with similar info or got admitted to tartu?
This man where u dey since. Been calling U and chatting U. Abeg come online jare...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
richinex:

This man where u dey since. Been calling U and chatting U. Abeg come online jare...
bro. No my phone spoil since of been day offline for like 4days now. I'll come online watsap this night.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guys thanks for the responses....the full tuition fee waiver has been granted..I give God all the glory... thanks to you all...you guys are best.
mavinc4u:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.