Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875522 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, I think you meant to quote the other guy
lol yeah...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Smile..... Alright Noted.
skarlett:

I am female

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
God will do it....
Fateema4:
congrats... I got my conditional acceptance too but no tuition waiver... I tap into ur anointing ooo... I'm also expecting..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
YoungMil:
God will do it....
congrats on your tuition waiver,need to reach you for something,sent u an email.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
For the past 3 years or so... Getting visa to countries where there are Estonian Embassies has been a dilemma...God will save us all from this ans give us testimonies...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2018
YoungMil:
For the past 3 years or so... Getting visa to countries where there are Estonian Embassies has been a dilemma...God will save us all from this ans give us testimonies...
Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 2:37am On Apr 01, 2018
@Youngmills, thanks for ur response. But pls must I have a dorm account to be able to pay through gtb. Am trying to pay d application fees for TTU
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Go to any GTB branch or First bank....tell them what you want, they are gonna help you out.....or better still contact guys who are in Eesti already in this forum that can help u out..its faster.
Ayodejibaba:
@Youngmills, thanks for ur response. But pls must I have a dorm account to be able to pay through gtb. Am trying to pay d application fees for TTU
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
@Godfavourme.... wassup with this route...my mail is youngolutosin@gmail.com.
Godfavourme:
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I've not been frequent here due.to busy schedule. I understand some.pple have been trying to reach me via msgs, am.sorry I.can't access the email again, don't know d.reason, maybe I.forgot the acct name I.used.

I.saw so many.pple mentioned my.name and quote my msgs, I.may not be able to reply.one by one, reason I.want to answer all questions here. Yes, I came thru Turkey, infact I was d second person that.got Turkish visa before announcing it here but lately, I realized.they gave far appointment like late.September or so cos.I.have someone that has been trying to book since February till date.no.closer date, maybe those that got was lucky.

Secondly, Turkish route is very expensive and I to suggest you don't put ur eggs in one basket. Find another route. @ournaija.your ticket can't be changed cos it's over a year.now besides I don't know why you are asking here.even.when.u have my direct contact.

Like miles have said earlier on, those coming should come with enough fund.pending when.their permit would be ready. Has anyone gotten admission letter.already? If yes, drop ur email, will get bck to you.There is a new.route.and.first batch r set to.go.in.april, get their visa n.come back to Nigeria then.travel.to.Estonia from.Nigeria. Another.batch.would be in June.or July.

So those with admission.letter already can.make.d first trip
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2018
YoungMil:
God will do it....
AMEN
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Our thread is dry oooooo....guys what's up now....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by elampiro(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2018
YoungMil:
Our thread is dry oooooo....guys what's up now....

Na when time reach to look of visa na you go see as here go busy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Good day everyone.

I got my Ad letter yesterday and would like to connect with guys who have gotten theirs and planning to apply for visa.
Also, would like to find out which route is more convenient as at today; that's for those that applied late last year / this year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Welcome to the league.....master or undergraduate?....
Zinospot:
Good day everyone.

I got my Ad letter yesterday and would like to connect with guys who have gotten theirs and planning to apply for visa.
Also, would like to find out which route is more convenient as at today; that's for those that applied late last year / this year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
YoungMil:
Welcome to the league.....master or undergraduate?....
Thanks, boss. It's undergraduate.

Are you also going this year or you already there?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Gbeskey:
expect your interview result a week after your Skype interview and at most 2weeks,did mine today and was told a week or 2weeks time at most.

Thanks boss. I got the result as mentioned. How about you, any news yet?

#JahBless
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Zinospot:

Tallinn university right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Saintsquare:
Tallinn university right?

No; not Tallinn university o. They dont have my course.
Its EUAS. (Estonian University of applied science). The school is in Tallinn too so; i guess they are not far from each other
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Zinospot:

No; not Tallinn university o. They dont have my course.
Its EUAS. (Estonian University of applied science). The school is in Tallinn too so; i guess they are not far from each other
oh OK,the school admission is pretty fast then but the tuition no be here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Saintsquare:
oh OK,the school admission is pretty fast then but the tuition no be here.

lolx. the fee from the invoice i was sent reads 4500 per year. what i do not now know is if there is some sort of part payment plan as opposed to single payment.

Please which route are you all using; i dont want to go and apply at the wrong place ooo cry
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Zinospot:

lolx. the fee from the invoice i was sent reads 4500 per year. what i do not now know is if there is some sort of part payment plan as opposed to single payment.

Please which route are you all using; i dont want to go and apply at the wrong place ooo cry
routes depends on your pocket and documents. Israel, Russia, Turkey, India and Egypt .That 4500 ehn chai + expenses, u get mouth.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Has Euroacademy interviewed anyone yet? At the beginning of the year, they were in a hurry. Now they are slow to conclude the admission process. Last year they were the last to give admission letters.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Zinospot:
Good day everyone.

It depends on you. It looks like those who would be going to Russia will have to go and return. So you budget about 500k for flight and ticket. Another 100-200k for hotel and feeding. Then you fly from Nigeria in August. That should about N1m in total.

Some have the Israel group plan. You can decide to wait for the July or August group so that you go straight.

You may want to use Egypt.

You may also want to use Turkey if you already were proactive to book an appointment.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Still in Naija... looking for better routes too.. though am going for Master...
Zinospot:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Saintsquare:
routes depends on your pocket and documents. Israel, Russia, Turkey, India and Egypt .That 4500 ehn chai + expenses, u get mouth.

Abeg o; I still dey fine how i go take do myself.
Thanks for the info.

I think i will consider isreal or egypt.

Please does anyone here have info about Egypt route?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Suplexx:

It depends on you. It looks like those who would be going to Russia will have to go and return. So you budget about 500k for flight and ticket. Another 100-200k for hotel and feeding. Then you fly from Nigeria in August. That should about N1m in total.

Some have the Israel group plan. You can decide to wait for the July or August group so that you go straight.

You may want to use Egypt.

You may also want to use Turkey if you already were proactive to book an appointment.

Alright, boss. Thanks for the info.

I am interested in the Isreal group thing for July; Please do you have info on how it works / how to join the group?

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2018
YoungMil:
Still in Naija... looking for better routes too.. though am going for Master...

Oh ok. how about the Isreal route mentioned above? are you not interested?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Israel is good only if it will be available in July/August so that their won't be need of coming back to Naija after the visa...
Zinospot:

Oh ok. how about the Isreal route mentioned above? are you not interested?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2018
The requirements of Egyptian tourist visa is quite straightforward but dnt know the success rate cos of Goons of so called Agents that might have bribed those Arabs...still considering though..... God does not sleep though .
Zinospot:

Abeg o; I still dey fine how i go take do myself.
Thanks for the info.

I think i will consider isreal or egypt.

Please does anyone here have info about Egypt route?

Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2018
YoungMil:
The requirements of Egyptian tourist visa is quite straightforward but dnt know the success rate cos of Goons of so called Agents that might have bribed those Arabs...still considering though..... God does not sleep though .

Alright boss, thanks for the heads up. Will research further

Please i will need more clarification on your reply, i have sent you an email; kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zinospot(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2018
YoungMil:
Israel is good only if it will be available in July/August so that their won't be need of coming back to Naija after the visa...

does this mean that if i go with June/July set for instance; we may not get it before August or we will get it too early (which one oga mi)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.