Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875580 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 1:30pm On May 12, 2018
Holiestmay1:

Thanks everyone for your contribution. I wrote the test yesterday and I must say it is not anyway close to what I expected. Was hiven just five very tasking questions. Anyway its not been graded but intell u am not so optimistic about what the outcome of the test will be.

Your test will take about 4hours but they are quite tasking and you need to be really Prepared. You might not be able to do it alone, I will advice you get your friends who are knowledgeable in the field too to assist you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 2:03pm On May 12, 2018
Hello Realhomes, pls will likentonsend you a mail. Can I have ur email address. Mine is fadewusio@yahoo.com. if u dont mind pls say hi to me via my mail or help me send urs
RealHomes:
Good day to you all, Pls Guys I am due for Skype Interview On Thursday for BA International Business Administration (TUT) & also received an email for ENIC/NARIC being positive. Pls I need some clues on how the Interview questions are? Thanks a bunch
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Holiestmay1: 3:48pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Ayodejibaba post=67497274][/quote]

Uwc.
I passed the test though but missed one of my interview questions, so I lost out on cyber Security.

However, my International Business administration clicked.

Stay hopeful
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
Please can I have you email address. Want ro send you a private message. Id u donr mind pls
Holiestmay1:

Your test will take about 4hours but they are quite tasking and you need to be really Prepared. You might not be able to do it alone, I will advice you get your friends who are knowledgeable in the field too to assist you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I wrote my PTE-Academic (test of English) yesterday and received my result today. I got the score I needed. Now my PTE practice material (prepared by Pearson) is up for sale at a reduced price. I bought it from UKEAS Lagos (test center) for 15k. It contains a textbook, a CD and a CD-ROM. The CD-ROM contains three unscored practice tests with answers and explanations. Send me an e-mail or drop a comment if you would like to buy.

And in case you do not know, many universities including those in Estonia accept this test of English. You can register, write, get your score, and send score to your university all in just 4 days. This is unlike TOEFL and IELTS that take longer time.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 15, 2018
Only Tartu accepts this test bruh

slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

I wrote my PTE-Academic (test of English) yesterday and received my result today. I got the score I needed. Now my PTE practice material (prepared by Pearson) is up for sale at a reduced price. I bought it from UKEAS Lagos (test center) for 15k. It contains a textbook, a CD and a CD-ROM. The CD-ROM contains three unscored practice tests with answers and explanations. Send me an e-mail or drop a comment if you would like to buy.

And in case you do not know, many universities including those in Estonia accept this test of English. You can register, write, get your score, and send score to your university all in just 4 days. This is unlike TOEFL and IELTS that take longer time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2018
slysite4real:
Hi everyone,

congrats o

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:32am On May 16, 2018
skarlett:
Only Tartu accepts this test bruh

See as you just type this post with boldness as if you are sure of what you are saying. Are you a lazy Nigerian youth? Lol.

Tallinn univ of Technology: https://estonia.dreamapply.com/courses/course/34-msc-communicative-electronics?search=5832327
Tallinn univ:http://www.tlu.ee/en/Degree-Studies/Application-procedure/Proof-of-English-Proficiency.
Univ of Tartu: https://www.ut.ee/en/english-language-requirements
Estonian business school
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:57am On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

See as you just type this post with boldness as if you are sure of what you are saying. Are you a lazy Nigerian youth? Lol.

Tallinn univ of Technology: https://estonia.dreamapply.com/courses/course/34-msc-communicative-electronics?search=5832327
Tallinn univ:http://www.tlu.ee/en/Degree-Studies/Application-procedure/Proof-of-English-Proficiency.
Estonian business school

Double post!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

Estonian business school

The links you posted are not available but maybe you're talking about PHD language requirement not masters, attached is a screenshot of Euroacademy, the only school with masters courses open for application on dreamapply for 2018 applicants.

I've checked Tallinn university especially, one course they were offering for MA that Tartu was offering too, it didn't have PTE. I checked others Estonian Arts Academy too. So except you're talking about PhD, only Tartu and Tallinn Tech accepts PTE for masters

PS: I'd not checked Tallinn Tech because they are not offering the courses I want. PTE is good but for those that want to apply to many universities, TOEFL or IELTS will offer a wider variety of courses to pick from

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 9:12am On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

The links you posted are not available but maybe you're talking about PHD language requirement not masters, attached is a screenshot of Euroacademy, the only school with masters courses open for application on dreamapply for 2018 applicants.

I've checked Tallinn university especially, one course they were offering for MA that Tartu was offering too, it didn't have PTE. I checked others Estonian Arts Academy too. So except you're talking about PhD, only Tartu accepts PTE for masters

PS: I've not checked Tallinn Tech because they are not offering the courses I want. PTE is good but for those that want to apply to many universities, TOEFL or IELTS will offer a wider variety of courses to pick from

Guy nor spoil person market abeg.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:23am On May 16, 2018
richinex:

Guy nor spoil person market abeg.... grin grin grin grin

Lol, I'm female

No be about spoiling market, I believe in full disclosure, in a situation where two universities out of eight are accepting a language test, does that make it many? If he wants to sell his market, he should sell it but tell everyone the truth involved

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 9:46am On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

Lol, I'm female

No be about spoiling market, I believe in full disclosure, in a situation where two universities out of eight are accepting a language test, does that make it many? If he wants to sell his market, he should sell it but tell everyone the truth involved
Yea true!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2018
Skarlett please read through the requirements for M.Sc. of those universities I posted here on dreamApply-whether their application deadline is over or not. You will see PTE there. Don't be in a hurry to discredit my post.
I dey wait make nepa bring light make I boil beans, you dey here dey tell me anoda tin.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 12:54pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:
Skarlett please read through the requirements for M.Sc. of those universities I posted here on dreamApply-whether their application deadline is over or not. You will see PTE there. Don't be in a hurry to discredit my post.
I dey wait make nepa bring light make I boil beans, you dey here dey tell me anoda tin.
@Slysite, I think say na Eesti u dey. r u back to naija?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:
Skar lett please read through the requirements for M.Sc. of those universities I posted here on dreamApply-whether their application deadline is over or not. You will see PTE there. Don't be in a hurry to discredit my post.

I read it after your comment, I went through the universities again both courses that are opened and closed, the screenshots are what I shared. Six different universities do not accept PTE, and in Estonia there are like 8-10 universities, so six should be the majority. Tartu and Tallinn Tech especially are the only ones that clearly state they can accept PTE
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

I read it after your comment, I went through the universities again both courses that are opened and closed, the screenshots are what I shared. Six different universities do not accept PTE, and in Estonia there are like 8-10 universities, so six should be the majority. Tartu and Tallinn Tech especially are the only ones that clearly state they can accept PTE

OK thanks for checking them out. At least you now know it is not only Tartu Univ that accepts PTE. Tallinn Univ also accepts PTE. It is clearly stated on their website too. Estonia Business School accepts PTE but not explicitly stated. I got to know that from PTE website under "universities that accept PTE''.

Estonia got 'many' unversities but only 4 or 5 are the destination for 99% of applicants from Nigeria- Tallin univ, Tallin Univ of Tech, Univ of Tartu, Euroacademy Estonian Univ of Life Sciences. Majority of these accept PTE. Hope you got my point? It is not about selling the book. I was hoping to inform others that they could write PTE if time is not on their side.

...and at least this forum is active again. .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2018
richinex:

@Slysite, I think say na Eesti u dey. r u back to naija?

My village people carry me come back oo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

My village people carry me come back oo
lmaoo....abeg try go back.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

OK thanks for checking them out. At least you now know it is not only Tartu Univ that accepts PTE. Tallinn Univ also accepts PTE. It is clearly stated on their website too. Estonia Business School accepts PTE but not explicitly stated. I got to know that from PTE website under "universities that accept PTE''.

Estonia got 'many' unversities but only 4 or 5 are the destination for 99% of applicants from Nigeria- Tallin univ, Tallin Univ of Tech, Univ of Tartu, Euroacademy Estonian Univ of Life Sciences. Majority of these accept PTE. Hope you got my point? It is not about selling the book. I was hoping to inform others that they could write PTE if time is not on their side.

...and at least this forum is active again. .

Bruh, the 4 or 5, only 2 accept PTE, Tartu and Tallinn Tech, that is not the majority. If you look at the wider spectrum, 2 out of 10 is not the majority. That's the reason why I engaged you in the first place
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

Bruh, the 4 or 5, only 2 accept PTE, Tartu and Tallinn Tech, that is not the majority. If you look at the wider spectrum, 2 out of 10 is not the majority. That's the reason why I engaged you in the first place

Are you serious? Please check the last screenshot you posted here (Tallinn University). Did you click the link on "more info about languague requirement"? Don't be lazy. Check the link. You will see that Tallinn Univ also accepts it. This topic is getting too long my Skarlett friend.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

Are you serious? Please check the last screenshot you posted here (Tallinn University). Did you click the link on "more info about languague requirement"? Don't be lazy. Check the link. You will see that Tallinn Univ also accepts it. This topic is getting too long my Ska rlett friend.

Because you're dragging it unnecessarily, I specifically checked Tallinn and there is nothing like that. You should have just said you want people to buy your voucher bros because even three universities out of ten doesn't count as the majority.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

Because you're dragging it unnecessarily, I specifically checked Tallinn and there is nothing like that. You should have just said you want people to buy your voucher bros because even three universities out of ten doesn't count as the majority.
mama the mama ,jambiti mama make una end this argument abeg,ermm which route u dey use
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
Saintsquare:
mama the mama ,jambiti mama make una end this argument abeg,ermm which route u dey use

I never even apply, I still dey consider my options
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

I never even apply, I still dey consider my options
Alright se bi Na Tartu u dey go
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2018
Saintsquare:
Alright se bi Na Tartu u dey go

That or Tallinn
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

That or Tallinn
Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
skarlett:

OK so the number has gone up again to three? Thats nice of you. Keep it up. Soon you will raise it to four which is the number I told you.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
slysite4real:

OK so the number has gone up again to three? Thats nice of you. Keep it up. Soon you will raise it to four which is the number I told you.
boss u self use style no wan gree,sent u a mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
Saintsquare:
boss u self use style no wan gree,sent u a mail

hahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.