Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878006 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by worry359(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
bmdflo:
I got a mail telling me I'm now on their wait list for mechatronics, what does this mean, although I was told to send in my document.
It means that for example if the are willing to take 30 students
that you are somewhere below the cut off line.
They probably expect a few of the first choice to fall out and can then give the next in line a place.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Finn081 post=42784644]
Maybe I was lucky then because I send my documents through Nipost to Finland and It
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
ThinkCEO:
Who wan send docs tomorrow?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
ThinkCEO:

I wan send tomorrow too! It will be cost saving if we send am together dat y I dey ask
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
ThinkCEO:

OK! No be experiment alaye! No be d same skool we dey do! No need for long essay abeg! Who neva spend money!

Even if u are applying for different course so far na d same school! Na d same office go collect the docs b4 sending dem out for verification at ENIC/NARIC.

Sending your documents together will cause application conflicts. I am sure that is what hakeembee is trying to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes i wil use EMS. I also sent all my documents through NIPOST to Finland and they have gotten there, 10 working days, that was possible because (1) They sent the documents directly to Finland (2) The postal agency of Finland (ITELLA Posti) is as effective as DHL (3) There is direct flight to Finland from Nigeria but non To Estonia and (4) Esti Posti which is now called OMNIVA is 70 percent worst than NIPOST.
brother I disagree with ur comment about the omniva I sent my document through ems and it got to Estonia after 10 days and omniva delivered it the next day and the school reply me immediately that they have receive my docs. any poster service is good in Nigeria as long is not nipost
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
NOW THE JOURNEY BEGINS.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm a bit confused here, I av been asked to send in my documents, bt d prblm is, according to TUT website, I'm nt required to notorize my degree cert or transcript, it was stated clearly, that both should be sent directly from my school. I tried to inform someone I know in exams and records from my school about it and that I'll like to send them myself in other to save time, bt he advised not to do so, he said the school will mail them when they receive the documents for confirmation and i might forfeit my admission if they discovered it is falsified. please, what do you think I should do?

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
ofime123:
brother I disagree with ur comment about the omniva I sent my document through ems and it got to Estonia after 10 days and omniva delivered it the next day and the school reply me immediately that they have receive my docs. any poster service is good in Nigeria as long is not nipost
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=bmdflo post=42808990]I'm a bit confused here, I av been asked to send in my documents, bt d prblm is, according to TUT website, I'm nt required to notorize my degree cert or
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
ThinkCEO:

It won't! Everybody get separate envelope with his or name boldly written and properly sealed!

I hv asked people at the other end!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
hakeembee:
Oga. If you no hear our own, we don hear yours. But a stitch in time saves Nine. Suit yourself. I presume you are a first time applicant, you come dey act film trick like say you sabi all.

ThinkCEO:

It won't! Everybody get separate envelope with his or name boldly written and properly sealed!

I hv asked people at the other end!

Oga ThinkCEO and Oga Hakeembee - Its okay. Lets move forward, no need to raise issues.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls @hakeembee , @nairaspace and all , pls I just submitted my application online via dream apply today and I intend to send others via post , but I'm yet to get any acknowledgement of receipt of my online application. And do I need to pay any application fee, I applied to university of Tartu, masters in information technology law.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=phemmisky post=42942039]Pls @hakeembee , @nairaspace and all , pls I just submitted my application online via dream apply today and I intend to send others via post , but I'm yet to get any acknowledgement of receipt of my online application. And do I need to pay any application fee, I applied to university of Tartu, masters in information

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oh, thank you @hakeembe, are u an ex student of University of Ilorin sir ?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Yes my brother
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2016
hakeembee:
Yes my brother

Nice meeting you sir , I'm also an alumnus . 2013 set .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
phemmisky:

Nice meeting you sir , I'm also an alumnus . 2013 set .
Fellow better by far. Mine was 2011
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
@hakeembee, I'm yet to get any response from university of Tartu regarding my online application, hwfr with yours sir ?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Blackops(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
nairaspace:

Wollop nigga .... So we should contact you to help you? smh.
@house - Holla.
You don't get, what I mean is that how one can go about it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2016
@hakeembee, @nairaspace and all, please Is it normal? I submitted my online application four days ago, but mail documents and official transcript is yet to get to University of Tartu, but i haven't gotten any acknowledgement of the receipt of my online app,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2016
phemmisky:
@hakeembee, @nairaspace and all, please Is it normal? I submitted my online application four days ago, but mail documents and official transcript is yet to get to University of Tartu, but i haven't gotten any acknowledgement of the receipt of my online app,
Hi Phemmisky, you should get an acknowledgement mail from them. It usually comes as a follow-up to whatever documents you have sent through the application portal. So I'l advice you send them a mail. U also need to be sure you also filled the form accordingly and that u also submitted wel. Cheers.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by shayhune: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
phemmisky:

@phemmisky. I got the acknowledgment mail one month after filling and submitting my application. As long as you have submitted the application online, having uploaded all necessary docs and have mailed all necessary docs to Tartu, you'll get the acknowledgment mail asap...Just chill.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
phemmisky:
Relax, just mail them to find out if you have filled the online application properly, they will give you more than enough information.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thank you all , I shall do the needful and get back to you guys
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2016
phemmisky:

No need to worry. They will get back to you. You can call if you want as that is the fastest way to get a response.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.