Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875332 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2016
tobzzy:
baba soba ;Dbaba soba

Yes sir... I dey loyal oo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2016
donbabchizy:
Please I would love to apply for masters in euroaccademy. Can you please kindly enlighten me more on how to go about it and how to get visa. Tnx

Start from page 30 you will get what you need
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by donbabchizy(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2016
ThinkCEO:

Can't specify Wetin u wan know! Otherwise, go through d trend u will find what u are looking for.

Thanks for your swift response! I actually wanted to know the steps to take! I graduated with a 2.2 and want to apply for masters! Do Estonia have embassy in Nigeria? If given admission how to I acquire the visa? Like how much is the total package for all this? How long will the process take? I am on page 30 but no info here! Still checking though. Tnx
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by donbabchizy(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2016
ThinkCEO:
Response from Estonian embassy in India and high commission of India Lagos office

@donbabchizy hope dis answers ur question!
Well, u can apply for masters in some schools but Tallinn University of Technology no dey take 2.2 for masters.

Yea thank you very much! But I believe euroaccademy can take 2.2??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
omo, I don miss d skype interview, network no gree me connect on time, i no know wetin i go tell their admission officer after i don request for reschedule and they grant me, i just tire.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
bmdflo:
omo, I don miss d skype interview, network no gree me connect on time, i no know wetin i go tell their admission officer after i don request for reschedule and they grant me, i just tire.
don not worry my guy all will be well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
i sent u request on skype
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
@Sobastical i appreciate your contributions here so far. I did my skype interview today and it was positive. Interviewer final statement ...see you in Estonia in August.....

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
bmdflo:
i sent u request on skype
ok i have accept it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Greetings.

For those of us asking questions about how and how the process goes. It wont take you anything to read from page 1 to 50. This is not like other threads e.g USA and Canada that are on Part 6 with each parts containing 500 pages.

This is just 50. it wont even take you that long to go through and grab every info you need. Trust me - it will help you if you go through the pages. By doing so, you will see the tough times and how peeps scaled through. All questions answered.

You can now ask for clarification after going through.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Topbrooks(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emitexjnr:
@Sobastical i appreciate your contributions here so far. I did my skype interview today and it was positive. Interviewer final statement ...see you in Estonia in August.....

which course is that and school?
wen did u pay ur application fee?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emitexjnr:
I missed mine, which course did u apply for and what type of questions were u ask?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Emitexjnr:

Congratulations brother! God bless you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2016
bmdflo:

I missed mine, which course did u apply for and what type of questions were u ask?

You missed the interview? wow, well not a big deal. put yourself together and mail them am pretty sure they will reschedule another date for you sooner and get a better network. As per the question asked, it depends on the school and course. If it's euroacademy, it's just basic personal questions not really a bugging questions per say. they will ask you when you're coming and what have you been doing lately.

Success all the way to everyone.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Euroacademy Environmental management Msc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do you mean Environment Protection or Management. I also apply for same programme too (MSc. Environmental Protection) and I have mailed my documents to them, now they are asking me to send my transcript to the ENIC/NARIC center by post. I wish to ask if i am to send my degree certificate too or transcript alone. I will be waiting to hear from you please.
Emitexjnr:
Euroacademy
Environmental management Msc
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Emitexjnr(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
namebdis4:
Do you mean Environment Protection or Management. I also apply for same programme too (MSc. Environmental Protection) and I have mailed my documents to them, now they are asking me to send my transcript to the ENIC/NARIC center by post. I wish to ask if i am to send my degree certificate too or transcript alone. I will be waiting to hear from you please.
You've to send your transcript to ENIC/NARIC first. Then ENIC/NARIC will evaluate your transcript and send it to Euroacademy. Any further info they'll contact you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2016
ok thanks. but how long did it take for you to get a respond after sending the transcript.
Emitexjnr:

You've to send your transcript to ENIC/NARIC first. Then ENIC/NARIC will evaluate your transcript and send it to Euroacademy. Any further info they'll contact you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yungNas(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello guys how are u all doing have been a ghost since 2015 but I had to read the thread frm 1-50 to understand it very well,well am going for my masters next year cos am goiing for nysc dis year... so. Wen is it possible for me to start my application next year

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2016
yungNas:
Hello guys how are u all doing have been a ghost since 2015 but I had to read the thread frm 1-50 to understand it very well,well am going for my masters next year cos am goiing for nysc dis year... so. Wen is it possible for me to start my application next year

Depends on the school of your choice
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yungNas(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
sobastical:

Depends on the school of your choice
Have not yet decide the university am going to choose reason been that my cgpa is 2.33 in agricultural science, am willing to do a pgd in international business related course...am still thinking maybe I should further in that agriculture lane...I just need advise
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
yungNas:

Have not yet decide the university am going to choose reason been that my cgpa is 2.33 in agricultural science, am willing to do a pgd in international business related course...am still thinking maybe I should further in that agriculture lane...I just need advise

You can try another field but make sure you talk to the school before applying, in fact you can talk to them now so you can know your stand
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello house,
please, how long does it take schools in Estonia to respond, after submitting your documents on dreamapply platform only?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=sobastical post=42374525]

You can try another field but make sure you talk to the school before applying, in fact you can talk to them now so you can know your stand[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Please house, Tartu dey ask me how i go finance my Bachelors degree, wetin be the best answer for me to give pls help o

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Oga Sobast, abeg how do i pay this Tartu people i was able to fill all the form and submit but i never see link to pay app fee o. This is my second time to apply sha, i did last year. i no see account number o

The best bet is to call and mail the school they will ease things up. Don't only go by what you see on their website.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2016
hakeembee:
Please house, Tartu dey ask me how i go finance my Bachelors degree, wetin be the best answer for me to give pls help o

How if I may ask too? tell them your parents are funding you and they will be financing your study too.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
gbaby4live:
Hello house,
please, how long does it take schools in Estonia to respond, after submitting your documents on dreamapply platform only?

Same week you submit you will get acknowledgement mail and then you also do the follow up

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God, I just concluded my interview with professor Mart Tamre. waiting for positive response
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
which uni is that?
bmdflo:
Thank God, I just concluded my interview with professor Mart Tamre. waiting for positive response

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.