Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,169 members, 7,818,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878615 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tallinn university of technology

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
bmdflo:

What course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
mechatronics
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2016
bmdflo:
mechatronics

Okay sir...success all the way!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by emmafizzy(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
bmdflo:
Thank God, I just concluded my interview with professor Mart Tamre. waiting for positive response
Congrat bmdflo,how did you pay your application fee at TUT and what sought of questions were you asked during the interview. Wishing you success in your future endeavors.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2016
emmafizzy:
Congrat bmdflo,how did you pay your application fee at TUT and what sought of questions were you asked during the interview. Wishing you success in your future endeavors.

Thank you very much. I paid the application fee through international money transfer, someone from nairaland helped me with his dorm account.
as for the interview, no technical questions, its based on my background of study and why I chose the course, most questions came from my statement of purpose. the prof asked of the things I know about Estonia and how got to know about the school, he asked who will sponsor my program, If I've had any travel experience outside Nigeria before and finally, how prepared I am as per a change in environment. then he gave me opportunity to also ask questions which I did.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gbaby4live: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hello,
Is there anyone here who applied to Estonia Info tech college?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
gbaby4live:
Hello,
Is there anyone here who applied to Estonia Info tech college?

I have someone that did. Do you have any question?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Apology to those who sent email request to me, I intentionally ignored them because I don't want to involve in helping people with things that has to do with money. A lesser issue of telling someone who was coming to Estonia to help with food stuff has already become a subject of controversy in some private Estonia WhatsApp group.
I got info from nairaspace when I was processing mine and will always be glad to help without private conversation.
To rumour carriers, please discus it openly on the thread. Everything in Estonia isn't has you thought, yet not as worst, so don't make enemy before you even get admitted.
Get your facts !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2016
ThinkCEO:

It really saddens my heart dat what I created to help those could get on d spot response to their various issues during the admission process has been turned to a weapon of war.

Boss Uzhi, I really sorry for this heart broken reports some fellows are feeding u which I am 100% sure are not true. I believe the only WhatsApp group created so far on d Estonia mata is mine and I am 100% positive nobody ever bad mouth u on d group. U hv always been a source of inspiration to us all and many are really looking forward to meeting u someday in future in Estonia where we can share our experience during d process over some cups of beer!

Please don't let some negative report u hear about my WhatsApp group stop u from during the wonderful works u hv be doing for people here! Kindly know dat I will neva say anything bad about u behind ur back in my WhatsApp group. Be rest assure that there is no other WhatsApp group aside mine and we are in total support of ur good works! To us, u are a legend!

One love brother!
Well said brother and nah the truth be that.... whatever undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
uzhi:
Apology to those who sent email request to me, I intentionally ignored them because I don't want to involve in helping people with things that has to do with money. A lesser issue of telling someone who was coming to Estonia to help with food stuff has already become a subject of controversy in some private Estonia WhatsApp group.
I got info from nairaspace when I was processing mine and will always be glad to help without private conversation.
To rumour carriers, please discus it openly on the thread. Everything in Estonia isn't has you thought, yet not as worst, so don't make enemy before you even get admitted.
Get your facts !

Greetings Uzhi! Happy new year!. I love the bolded part - "Without private conversation".
My problem with private conversation is no other person will learn except you and why are we on this forum if its not to share knowledge openly.
Yes there are things that cant be shared openly e.g finance but when it is about how the process goes it is advisable to ask openly and you will get response for majority, then you can sieve through the information gathered and proceed. That way other people will learn and wont ask the same questions again.

We will scale through - trust me.

ThinkCEO:

It really saddens my heart dat what I created to help those could get on d spot response to their various issues during the admission process has been turned to a weapon of war.
Boss Uzhi, I really sorry for this heart broken reports some fellows are feeding u which I am 100% sure are not true. I believe the only WhatsApp group created so far on d Estonia mata is mine and I am 100% positive nobody ever bad mouth u on d group. U hv always been a source of inspiration to us all and many are really looking forward to meeting u someday in future in Estonia where we can share our experience during d process over some cups of beer!
Please don't let some negative report u hear about my WhatsApp group stop u from during the wonderful works u hv be doing for people here! Kindly know dat I will neva say anything bad about u behind ur back in my WhatsApp group. Be rest assure that there is no other WhatsApp group aside mine and we are in total support of ur good works! To us, u are a legend!
One love brother!

Good idea with the Whatsapp group but sincerely, it deviates the forum to specific set of peeps in the group which in my own opinion is not worth it. Lets all learn here like it has always been.

Thank you sir!

@house.... ask questions and we will all share knowledge. there is no issue that cannot be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
whasapp group or not all the info that prospective student will need is already here starting form admission and how one will land in Estonia shikena grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ussyberry(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ussyberry:
Have you guys heard about Estonian E-Residency?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-residency_of_Estonia
https://e-estonia.com/e-residents/about/

E-residency wont do anyone any good as it is not a travel document but if you are trying to establish a business on a long run, its worth a look.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ussyberry(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
nairaspace:

E-residency wont do anyone any good as it is not a travel document but if you are trying to establish a business on a long run, its worth a look.

Yeah! I was there in December. Had earlier applied and got approved so I went to get the card and do the biometrics.

As soon as I got the card I went to the bank as advised to identify myself as the company wasn't registered yet.

the company was registered in January, did the digital signing from here.

Now the company bank account has been opened, didn't have to appear because I had already been into a branch earlier.

So far so good

Also with the card you can apply online for a schengen visa with http://instavisa.eu .........when they start operating

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ussyberry:

Yeah! I was there in December. Had earlier applied and got approved so I went to get the card and do the biometrics.

As soon as I got the card I went to the bank as advised to identify myself as the company wasn't registered yet.

the company was registered in January, did the digital signing from here.

Now the company bank account has been opened, didn't have to appear because I had already been into a branch earlier.

So far so good

Also with the card you can apply online for a schengen visa with http://instavisa.eu .........when they start operating

yeah!

To anyone with a solid business mind set, it is worth a shot but if the persons agenda is to abscond, the person will actually do more harm to themselves by applying for it, in other words, abuse the system.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by whiteboyswag: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wat kind of food can we export down there anybody with idea?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ussyberry(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2016
whiteboyswag:
Wat kind of food can we export down there anybody with idea?

Cocoa

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
bmdflo:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
sobastical:

What course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=emmafizzy post=42514336]Congrat bmdflo,how did you pay your application fee at TUT and what sought of questions were you asked during the interview. Wishing you success in your future endeavors.[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=Finn081 post=41978174]

I've applied to Finland but I also want to apply to Estonia. Are you going for masters or undergraduates?[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
hakeembee:
Please which courier did you use to send your documents to Estonia and how much does it cost.
I'm still waiting for reply from TUT b4 I send in my documents bt I intend to use DHL, I heard it cost 15k

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Finn081(f): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
hakeembee:
Please which courier did you use to send your documents to Estonia and how much does it cost.

Sorry I have not send any document to Estonia.

If the deadline for the submission Is far let's say 2 to 3 Weeks you can use Nipost but If It's closer use dhl, usp,ems.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2016
hakeembee:

DHL and it was 13.2k as at last year

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Finn081 post=42752797]

Sorry I have not send any document to Estonia.

If the deadline for the submission Is far let's say 2 to 3 Weeks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Finn081(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
hakeembee:
Thanks, as for Nipost, i will not advice my enemy to send document to Estonia with Nipost. I did that last year only for it to get to Estonia after 3months, i loosed the admission because of that. They will send it to Rushia fedration first and bla bla.... EMS from Airport is 10k while DHL is 14.5k.
Maybe I was lucky then because I send my documents through Nipost to Finland and It took 11 days to reach there.

That's why I said If the deadlines Is far you can give It a try, heard they are doing great nowadays but If you have money for dhl or EMS use It so as to avoid heart attach.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
I got a mail telling me I'm now on their wait list for mechatronics, what does this mean, although I was told to send in my document.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.