Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875303 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2016
misterDaTeacher:
Good day my people
I have bin admitted to Tallinn University for masters. Please anyone who's studying there I have some questions I would like to ask privately.
May God help us all
You mean Tallinn University or Tallinn University of Technology?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
LostCity:
una good morning oh,please I'm kinda confused, i be novice oh,can someone explain to me the discrepancy or correlation between Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) and Tallin Technical University (TTU)
thanks.

[/https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallinn_University_of_Technology]

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Baggaqyya: 9:46am On May 05, 2016
Just got admit for Msc computer science at university of Tartu. In case you are with me, let's talk on here biko . Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by EleWater: 10:24am On May 05, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, TTU is the abbreviation for Tallinna TehnikaĆ¼likool in Estonia while in English, it is Tallinn University of Technology TUT. In a nutshell, TTU and TUT are one and the same school only a difference in language.

LostCity:
una good morning oh,please I'm kinda confused, i be novice oh,can someone explain to me the discrepancy or correlation between Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) and Tallin Technical University (TTU)
thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2016
Baggaqyya:
Just got admit for Msc computer science at university of Tartu. In case you are with me, let's talk on here biko . Thanks
Congratulations bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by misterDaTeacher: 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
LostCity:

ask your questions here, so that it will be beneficial to all aspirants/Onlookers/Ghost readers.
I would like to ask for MA communication management students at Tallinn University in the house for list of courses and any general review of the program in regards to the workload, competence and it's professors. Such information is very valuable as I have to decide between another program that I have also bin admitted into at Ku Leuven Brussels campus.
Kind regards
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemmisky(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
phemmisky:
Pls , who's got anyone that has been scheduled for skype interview from University of Tartu?
Or got admission after skype interview ? Pls
?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 11:54am On May 06, 2016
Guys,

Anyone got admission for IT Courses from TUT?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2016
brayan124:
Guys,

Anyone got admission for IT Courses from TUT?
Yet to hear anything from them too. Have you got a feedback on the ENIC/NARIC evaluation?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Yet to hear anything from them too. Have you got a feedback on the ENIC/NARIC evaluation?
Evaluation takes almost one month (according to d email I received).....mine was just sent on d 2nd .....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AdeyemoSOT(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
ajishomo:

Evaluation takes almost one month (according to d email I received).....mine was just sent on d 2nd .....

Mine was sent over a month ago and yet to receive any update in that regards. That is why I was asking him.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

Mine was sent over a month ago and yet to receive any update in that regards. That is why I was asking him.
You may need to send an email to d ISC to enquire....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 4:07pm On May 06, 2016
kudzzz:

Hey Uganda1...congratulations!!!!! Well, I would like to know when you received your feedback from the ENIR/NAIC. I, too, applied for an MSc in Health Care Technology and have been waitlisted.....

Awaiting a favourable response from you

Hello Kudzz, my admission came as a surprise too. Docs to ENIR/NAIC were sent a day after receiving admission Message.
I guess they did process my documents themselves.
I remember, I first got Waitlisted in Mar 24. And my University Sent my documents to TUT on the 7th April.
So i guess ENIR/NAIC for me now is either for formality or reconfirm the authenticity of my documents. But don't loose hope. I still believe the 9 remaining slots are still open.
Best wishes.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
I got admitted for both M.Sc Software Engineering and Computer Science at University of Tartu smiley smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Afeti: 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
Uganda1:

Hello Kudzz, my admission came as a surprise too. Docs to ENIR/NAIC were sent a day after receiving admission Message.
I guess they did process my documents themselves.
I remember, I first got Waitlisted in Mar 24. And my University Sent my documents to TUT on the 7th April.
So i guess ENIR/NAIC for me now is either for formality or reconfirm the authenticity of my documents. But don't loose hope. I still believe the 9 remaining slots are still open.
Best wishes.

Hi Uganda1,
Congrats! When are you expected to accept or decline your offer? Were you given a certain date by which to do that?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
AdeyemoSOT:

my document was sent to enic/naric april 21 and i got a positive decision today may 6.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 9:06pm On May 06, 2016
dreamchaser90:
I got admitted for both M.Sc Software Engineering and Computer Science at University of Tartu smiley smiley.
congrats bro....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2016
dreamchaser90:

Congrats buddy!
Hw about d ranking thing,lyk were u given d tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2016
ajishomo:

congrats bro....
Thanks bro)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2016
kenlouis:

Congrats buddy!
Hw about d ranking thing,lyk were u given d tuition waiver?
Thanks bro.
Yes, but I guess all admitted students in this course will be given tuition waiver.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2016
dreamchaser90:

Thanks bro.
Yes, but I guess all admitted students in this course will be given tuition waiver.

Wow!...I like d sound of d@ grin...so hapi 4 U. Congratss 1ce again

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2016
goodevening my E family, please which courier service is reliable and fast,(3days )
Ems charged me 10k
while Fedex charged 15k.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
LostCity:
goodevening my E family, please which courier service is reliable and fast,(3days )
Ems charged me 10k
while Fedex charged 15k.

Bro go for DHL. it is the best service in the market.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ajishomo: 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
LostCity:
Ems charged me 10k
while Fedex charged 15k.
Ems charged me 10k+ and it got there after 10 days.
So if u need it to get there 4 days max, use dhl
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
LostCity:
Ems charged me 10k
while Fedex charged 15k.

DHL is 14.5k and 3days max
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
yoyolagos:

DHL is 14.5k and 3days max

so you're saying that Fedex isn't an option? kai,and i don go negotiate, them say make i carry 15k come,
Owerri chapter. where is DHL office for owerri located?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
ajishomo:

Ems charged me 10k+ and it got there after 10 days.
So if u need it to get there 4 days max, use dhl

thanks man,Nna Ems is out of the question currently, considering the fact that it's a Federal Government organization, it might take 10days max,even a worker in That Ems advised me to try other Courier service. and leave ems.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:46am On May 08, 2016
LostCity:

so you're saying that Fedex isn't an option? kai,and i don go negotiate, them say make i carry 15k come,
Owerri chapter. where is DHL office for owerri located?

DHL Service Points for Owerri, Nigeria
Showing 1 - 5 of 5
DHL Service Point 2.34 km
Opening hours
& Services
DHL - OWERRI
29 WETHERAL ROADOWERRI, IMO STATE
OWERRI
DHL Service Point 14.32 km
Opening hours
& Services
Sosa Reliance Consulting Services
Futo RoadOwerri
OWERRI
DHL Service Point 30.03 km
Opening hours
& Services
ROLLYWOOD TRAVEL & TOURS LTD
2 UBOH LANE UMUNAORLU, IMO STATE
ORLU
DHL Service Point 49.65 km
Opening hours
& Services
DHL - UMUAHIA
2B Aba RoadUmuahia, Abia State
UMUAHIA
DHL Service Point 56.84 km
Opening hours
& Services
DHL - ABA
No.8, Factory RoadAba, Abia State
ABA

https://locator.dhl.com/ServicePointLocator/pages/ServicePointSearch
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:52am On May 08, 2016
yoyolagos:

DHL Service Points for Owerri, Nigeria Showing 1 - 5 of 5 DHL Service Point 2.34 km Opening hours & Services DHL - OWERRI 29 WETHERAL ROADOWERRI, IMO STATE OWERRI DHL Service Point 14.32 km Opening hours & Services Sosa Reliance Consulting Services Futo RoadOwerri OWERRI DHL Service Point 30.03 km Opening hours & Services ROLLYWOOD TRAVEL & TOURS LTD 2 UBOH LANE UMUNAORLU, IMO STATE ORLU DHL Service Point 49.65 km Opening hours & Services DHL - UMUAHIA 2B Aba RoadUmuahia, Abia State UMUAHIA DHL Service Point 56.84 km Opening hours & Services DHL - ABA No.8, Factory RoadAba, Abia State ABA

https://locator.dhl.com/ServicePointLocator/pages/ServicePointSearch

Lol thanks man,I'm going tomorrow. happy Sunday
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 3:14pm On May 08, 2016
Afeti:

Hi Uganda1,
Congrats! When are you expected to accept or decline your offer? Were you given a certain date by which to do that?
Hey..I did accept the offer straight away as it was my first choice. But yeah..there was a certain date by which I was to accept the offer.
So the second choice was indecated as declined automatically in dream apply.

The last communication was that they would contact me as earliest as possible as regards the next steps..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
Anybody planning to go to Egypt for ViSa..?
In uganda here I was comparing flights and realized a flight Uganda to Estonia is much cheaper than a flight from Egypt to Estonia. Infact..its still cheaper to do a round trip to Egypt(Egypt Air) then back to Uganda then to Estonia (KLM).

So Naiga brothers out there who have admission already..think of that too...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
TNT 3days. N8500.

LostCity:
Ems charged me 10k
while Fedex charged 15k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.