Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878664 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:43pm On May 13, 2016
LostCity:
Arrived at Sort facility Tallinn Estonia! who says dhl no be the best?

Glad to hear!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
nairaspace:

Glad to hear!
thanks bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:45pm On May 13, 2016
LostCity:

thanks bro.

Looks like it was delivered today!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 1:15pm On May 14, 2016
Guys,

How many of you have applied for MS Computer and System Engineering course? Any one got offer?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 2:56pm On May 14, 2016
brayan124:
Guys,

How many of you have applied for MS Computer and System Engineering course? Any one got offer?

I didn't know anyone got admitted but some students are waitlisted including me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 14, 2016
nairaspace:

Looks like it was delivered today!
yeah man.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2016
good evening my E family, i don carry another question land oh.with regards to Skype interview, i need insight oh,should i send my Skype I.D ( that i.d na username or abi wetin?
i just opened one today.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 9:44pm On May 14, 2016
LostCity:
good evening my E family, i don carry another question land oh.with regards to Skype interview, i need insight oh,should i send my Skype I.D ( that i.d na username or abi wetin?
i just opened one today.

Yes Skype username it's the same as ID
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2016
phemmisky:

?

UT don't organize Skype call.....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
phemmisky:
Guys pls answer me naaaa, is there anybody whose deadline to apply for admission was 14th April and has been scheduled for Skype interview in university of Tartu . I haven't heard anything since close of application on 14 April .
@nairaspace , hakeembee, Brayan124, lostcity, yoyolagos, liveindia and others pls .

No skype interview for University of Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 4:12am On May 15, 2016
cse07:

I didn't know anyone got admitted but some students are waitlisted including me.

Hey Bro! Do you know how many of your friends are in Wait list including you? and is that all of you have only applied to MS Computer and System Engineering Course or Do you have other options too? because Currently 50+ are in waitlist according to TUT.

Do you know any of your friend accepted other course being in waitlist of TUT?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:33am On May 15, 2016
Please, does early application affect one's straight offer of admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
rajiism:

No skype interview for University of Tartu
I didnt say that. I said some courses in Tartu.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 15, 2016
Please my people, who applied for Wellness and SPA services in Tartu.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 8:52am On May 16, 2016
ace19:
Please, does early application affect one's straight offer of admission?

No!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 5:57am On May 17, 2016
brayan124:

Hey Bro! Do you know how many of your friends are in Wait list including you? and is that all of you have only applied to MS Computer and System Engineering Course or Do you have other options too? because Currently 50+ are in waitlist according to TUT.

Do you know any of your friend accepted other course being in waitlist of TUT?

One of my friends was waitlisted but got admission at University of Tartu. I know 4-5 guys from online who are waitlisted too. How you know 50+ waitlisted? Do you know how many already got admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 1:34pm On May 17, 2016
cse07:

One of my friends was waitlisted but got admission at University of Tartu. I know 4-5 guys from online who are waitlisted too. How you know 50+ waitlisted? Do you know how many already got admission?

I spoke to University people. They told me that 50+ are waitilisted. Till now no one got admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:35pm On May 17, 2016
Can someone refresh my memory? For Indian visa, is travel insurance required?

Thanks!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 6:45pm On May 17, 2016
brayan124:

I spoke to University people. They told me that 50+ are waitilisted. Till now no one got admission.

I talked with an applicant who told they are giving rank (what's the applicant's position among waitlisted). Do you know your position?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:42pm On May 17, 2016
nairaspace:

Thanks!

I was told it isn't applicable
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
brayan124:

The number of people on waitlist list isn't the problem oooo! It is ur ranking in respect to other applicants dat matters. If they hv 200+ people in d waitlist, if u hv a good ranking compare to d rest and you fall within the number of people they are looking for, you are covered
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 4:10am On May 18, 2016
cse07:

I talked with an applicant who told they are giving rank (what's the applicant's position among waitlisted). Do you know your position?

Yes. Mine is 40. What about u?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 4:11am On May 18, 2016
yoyolagos:

The number of people on waitlist list isn't the problem oooo! It is ur ranking in respect to other applicants dat matters. If they hv 200+ people in d waitlist, if u hv a good ranking compare to d rest and you fall within the number of people they are looking for, you are covered

Mine is 40th rank. God knows about admission.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2016
cse07:

Hi Cse, d ranking U r talking about is 4 wch course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 9:24am On May 18, 2016
I think you only need it for your TRP application in India

nairaspace:

Thanks!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:43am On May 18, 2016
brayan124:

Mine is 40th rank. God knows about admission.

What was ur score?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 10:50am On May 18, 2016
kenlouis:

Hi Cse, d ranking U r talking about is 4 wch course?

Computer and System Engineering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 10:52am On May 18, 2016
brayan124:

I don't know yet. I would have to call them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by brayan124: 10:57am On May 18, 2016
yoyolagos:

What was ur score?

For Computer and System Engineering we wont get score.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cse07: 11:24am On May 18, 2016
brayan124:

I am a bit confused about ranking. I know a person named "Chandan Gowda" who is at 40th rank!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 1:12pm On May 18, 2016
cse07:

I am a bit confused about ranking. I know a person named "Chandan Gowda" who is at 40th rank!

That is brayan124 now see below

brayan124:
Guys,

Chandan here from India. I have applied to Tallinn University of Technology for Masters in Computers and System Engineering and today i got this mail:

Dear Chandan Pandithanahalli Somashekaraiah,

Your application has been evaluated by the Faculty of Information Technology. You have passed Skype interview

Your application has now been waitlisted. This means that your application is considered further, but you are not yet accepted.
Meanwhile please send documents by post to Tallinn University of Technology. Please include following: notarized copies of apostilled education documents, proof of English, printed and signed DreamApply application, copy of passportĀ“s identification pages, 1 passport size photo.

Before you post your documents, please read carefully our country specific requirements: ttu.ee/studying/tut_admission/country_specific_requirements/

Can any one tell what should i do now? What is the chance of admission?

Please help me

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 1:15pm On May 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.