Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys (1481 Views)

Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! / I Have Observed Nigerian Men Like Nice Compliments Lol / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Davidemark3: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Do women actually prefer Bad Boys to Nice Guys?
Let's take a look at these reasons they too often avoid the Nice Guy and decide if it's really worth it to keep chasing the Bad Boys.

1. Some women suffer low self-esteem.Women who don't feel very good about themselves may not be able to handle the Nice Guy that treats her well. The Bad Boy, however, may treat her in the way she treats herself -- badly.

2. It's hard for some women to trust a Nice Guy.Not because they're not trustworthy -- in fact, it's quite the opposite. The more trustworthy a guy seems, the harder it may be for a woman to actually believe that they're as good as they seem. See, women get kind of jaded about the whole Nice Guy thing (after dating too many jerks), which means that it takes time for a woman to trust that a Nice Guy is, well, actually for reals.

3. Bad Boys care about themselves -- a lot -- and it makes women think they care about them.That's not a great thing in a relationship; however, it means that while the Nice Guy will bide his time, waiting for the right moment to ask a girl out, the Bad Boy will swoop in and tell her what he wants -- her. Not something that lends to real relationship material, but certainly makes it easier to decode what it is, exactly, he wants.

4. Nice Guys have their shit together. Bad Boys don't. Women like a challenge.A fixer-upper of a partner. While a Nice Guy has his bank accounts and steady job, a Bad Boy presents a challenge. And some women, well, they like a challenge.

5. Some women are afraid of intimacy. The one thing the Bad Boy rarely does is want to become intimate. If a woman is already gun-shy about commitment, she's met her mate in the Bad Boy who has no illusions of becoming marriage or long-term relationship material.

So women, get your heads on straight and get your priorities in check. Nice Guys, well, they're the way to go.

Source:
Mininely is a nairaland member, i got this article from him.
but he deactivate is account few hour ago.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by samurairulzz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mininely is a nairaland member, i got this article from him.
but he deactivated his account a few hours ago.

thank me later....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ehmm issokay

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by rosebase(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
lol, me I like nice cul guys o, bad boys r turn off for me. infact I stop chatin wit thm $ I delet all thr contacts once I discover thm.
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by integrity85(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
#teamniceguys
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
I bet the OP came up with this rubbish after 10bottles of alomo and 5 joints undecided
Broken guys trying to comfort themselves with poo cry
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
It amaze me how Nairaland guys tend to speak for us.

Their fish brain eh. undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by barthchuks(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

since you dnt want to speak out for urself, then let somebody else do it for ya
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by gsainttrinity(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
rosebase:
lol, me I like nice cul guys o, bad boys r turn off for me. infact I stop chatin wit thm $ I delet all thr contacts once I discover thm.

JESUS!!! Are a descendant of queen Esther.

Its funny how one person would take the whole beauty made for 100 women.

By the way, i challenge the veracity of your comment.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by major466(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Girls do not like bad guys in the true sence of the word. Actually girls like adventure. Exciting moments to take their breaths away. Something fun to leave them grasping for breath. This is were bad boys have an edge. Bad guys are more adventurous and rude in relationships. They're unpredictable. They go extra length to do the unthinkable especially in their social lifestyle. That's why some girls find them irresistible. If good and nice guys can be more adventurous in their relationships, bad guys won't have a chance.
Unfortunately having relationships with bad guys do not last. They're are all rude (Ask Jim Ike). They mostly out for fun. As soon as the fun is over, they're off.
Ladies, if you have a nice guy don't leave him. Stick close to him and he will treat you like a queen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by major466(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
I bet the OP came up with this rubbish after 10bottles of alomo and 5 joints undecided
Broken guys trying to comfort themselves with poo cry
Chei! See bashing. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Summersland(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bad boyz season grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Calebosko(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:

a mad man wunt acept that he is mad,rather wil be caling others mad man,
Re: 5 Reasons Women Don't Like Nice Guys by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Where are the nice guys on Nairaland?
How do you know women prefer bad Guys? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies ..husband Material 100% / Check Out The Way Most Girls Answer Phone Calls / Should I Feel Disrespected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.