Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. (1490 Views)

I Bought A Consumable Yesterday That Expired 16years Ago (photos) / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Can A Matured Ladyfriend Tone Down My Strong Personality ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Its just yesterday I visited coldroom and bought 4 kilos of chicken against today. I don't know if it was planned or what but she visited me in the evening and prepared food with 1 kilo because she was hungry.....

So when she was about to leave, I tried to hug her but she dodged and when I grabbed her, her hand bag was cold. I said maybe it is cold drink that she has collected again without telling me but just left her alone because I was in a good mood.

Today now, I went to my deep freezer and LO and BEHOLD two kilo of fowl has loss shocked shocked
So that was the cold thing in her hand bag.

Why on earth will she do that? And now she will deny if I ask her.
I need advice.

I will later post picture of the one kilo that remains if you don't believe. angry

1 Like

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by kika23(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Adonbeliveit..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
gringrin
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
kika23:
Adonbeliveit..
proof loading
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
all these females viewing, is that what you do??

2 Likes

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by FLAWLES(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ur babe na ANINI....... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by SirHouloo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
when you sef no allow the 'ebina' cook chicken nko?
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by davdandam(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Buhahahaha things you do for love grin the chicken don dey spoil ni, she wanted to help you out lol. ....come to think of it bro maybe you never carry her go chicken republic this year lol you dey chop the babe,she self gas chop something for strength na lolz
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by kika23(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
krall:
proof loading

I'm waiting ...
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
kika23:

I'm waiting ...
my phone just fell inside the freezer and the camera wont work again. angry am sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by hannesy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lmao
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Doncolio(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
What advice do you need again?
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by cokacoola(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
This is bad oo , mods frontpage please

1 Like

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by ireneony(f): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
make i open my thirty-two teeth first gringringrin
op,ur babe na hungry girl grin Better quit the relationship. whether is your girlfriend or not, stealing is bad, I don't encourage such behavior
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by frodobee: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
FLAWLES:
Ur babe na ANINI....... cheesy
Op you need to stop befriending these type of low-lifers, abeg - no be say e dey show for face. You sef I dey suspect you, no puns.
#last bullet, repent from hugging women and settle down with one, Christ is coming soon.
Thank you @BET_FORBES
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Iceg(m): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
ppl go dy date lawrence anini relations dy call dem gf's..wat do u expect b4.....
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by justmag(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Damn! Where do yall meet these girls?? So sad!
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by aristocrazzy: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
She won chop chicken since na, but you no code.
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by FLAWLES(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
frodobee:

Op you need to stop befriending these type of low-lifers, abeg - no be say e dey show for face. You sef I dey suspect you, no puns.
#last bullet, repent from hugging women and settle down with one, Christ is coming soon.
Thank you @BET_FORBES
.why did u quote me?
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kralllllll
Ogini kwa?

2 Likes

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by jmoore(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is the name of your girlfriend, liability?

1 Like

Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
jmoore:
Is the name of your girlfriend, liability?
yeah, andyblaze, krall, yungwizzy share the same girlfriend called liability cheesy
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
krall:
Its just yesterday I visited coldroom and bought 4 kilos of chicken against today. I don't know if it was planned or what but she visited me in the evening and prepared food with 1 kilo because she was hungry.....

So when she was about to leave, I tried to hug her but she dodged and when I grabbed her, her hand bag was cold. I said maybe it is cold drink that she has collected again without telling me but just left her alone because I was in a good mood.

Today now, I went to my deep freezer and LO and BEHOLD two kilo of fowl has loss shocked shocked
So that was the cold thing in her hand bag.

Why on earth will she do that? And now she will deny if I ask her.
I need advice.

I will later post picture of the one kilo that remains if you don't believe. angry
You must be a stingy guy for her to steal than ask.
Be generous,she was nice enough to cook for you.she deserve what she stole.
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
samisparkle24:

You must be a stingy guy for her to steal than ask.
Be generous,she was nice enough to cook for you.she deserve what she stole.
so you are praising bad behaviour
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
She cooked 1kilo of chicken cos she was hungry? shocked OP u don turn into Salvation Army grin
Re: My Ladyfriend Stole 2kilos Of Chicken I Bought Yesterday. by Walexz02(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is she a student? she wants to brag to her friends ni cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Does A Long Courtship Guarantee A Successful Marriage? / Is There Something Wrong With Me? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When You Accept A Request,and He Thanks You For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.