Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41776 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Splashme: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=14pt]No Vacancy in ASO Rock

GEJ till 2019[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
ikp4succes:

True federalism are weakened by Pdp house and senate. capisce
How old are you?
I don't blame you.
The mistake is mine.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
F117AA:
How old are you?
I don't blame you.
The mistake is mine.

Must you go by age, Modern Nigeria started 1999.. except i was born 1997 a five year old will know the problem in Nigeria is PDP by simple google..Its not like those days where internet is expensive, dude go and read the news..PDP has to go
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by drnoel: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Its sad, if the GEJ supporters have iota of sensibility then they ought to know this article is not celebrating Nigeria. I lost faith in this generation of Nigerians when they voted in a convicted criminal in Ekiti. I remembered once I was robbed by good looking young boys with guns. I pleaded with them but I could see their callous souls through their bloodshot eyes, their conscience was dead and their souls devoid of compassion! To them life was about compensation and that's all that matters. They have forgotten that the unseen controls the seen, that there are powers that rule the universe and kept the balance; the ignorant ones call it Karma! I have risen above that predicament and acquired 100 times what they stole from me but I wonder what had become of them except God have mercy on their damned souls! Retribution does not start after death but in this life time, people will get their reward in their time. Fayose's thugs recently unleashed mayhem on Ekiti people, some properties were destroyed and people beaten mercilessly! Perhaps some of the victims were those that voted without conscience, people who sold their votes for bags of rice ! Life is already paying them back in their own coins! For as many of you campaigning for continuation of the government that have enslaved people in perpetual poverty because of the blood money given to you please continue your ignoble acts. Poverty will not leave your household, you can hide behind anonymous usernames but karma knows your address ! Most of you will not earn higher than that stipends in your life time and you will become victims of your own vices! On that same laptop you will continuously apply for jobs that you will never get, let's see how you will survive after the election. You think your future is bright? No sir ! You have sold what remains of it, you are living it now ! Some people are born to be slaves and nothing you say can help them !!!

Ur words reek of frustration. Don't worry be patient till 2019. If Buhari then still wants to contest I won't care. But as regards to 2015, there is no vacancy in Aso rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by anonimi: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Fayose's thugs recently unleashed mayhem on Ekiti people, some properties were destroyed and people beaten mercilessly! Perhaps some of the victims were those that voted without conscience, people who sold their votes for bags of rice ! Life is already paying them back in their own coins!

I thought Fayemi also distributed rice for votes =>

Fayemi and APC had the option of working for the people for four years but preferred to rely on propaganda and shiny projects while blasting the president.
The people are obviously not as MUMU as these leaders think angry

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Goldenboy007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
drnoel:

Ur words reek of frustration. Don't worry be patient till 2019. If Buhari then still wants to contest I won't care. But as regards to 2015, there is no vacancy in Aso rock.

There are people one shouldn't bother to reason with, they are neither intelligent nor have an iota of integrity! I am sorry for you and everything you represent. People like you are just statistics, pawns to be used and wasted. You really don't have a mind of your own and poverty has eroded the last of dignity that runs in your dammed soul! I don't blame you, you have collected N15,000 and you must work for it!!! If you are a graduate then your education is wasted! Nature would soon wipe off weaklings like you from existence because you are just creatures of survival! No dream no ambition!!!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by drnoel: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:

There are people one shouldn't bother to reason with, they are neither intelligent nor have an iota of integrity! I am sorry for you and everything you represent. People like you are just statistics, pawns to be used and wasted. You really don't have a mind of your own and poverty has eroded the last of dignity that runs in your dammed soul! I don't blame you, you have collected N15,000 and you must work for it!!! If you are a graduate then your education is wasted! Nature would soon wipe off weaklings like you from existence because you are just creatures of survival! No dream no ambition!!!

Frustration is really bad. Don't worry, will extend a lifeline fmy u so u can come out of what's killing u and breath fresh air. It's one nigeria after all. That's what should interest u not stuwpid sentiments of a sinking ship. Nigerians be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Saladin1: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

I have placed order for the victory champaign of GEJ come feb 14!
He cannot loose!! Cos GEJ is born Lucky!!
Not under my watch!! Hahaha!

And you are born unlucky to have such kind of leader rule over you. Goodluck Jonathan, Badluck to Nigerian.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by FRCS(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Saladin1: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
The article was premised on the assumption that majority of Nigerians are religion, tribal and ethnic jingoist and absolutely corrupt and easy to buy over like the saTAN group but come 2015 we will prove this foreign media and their nosy politicians that we are capable of making sound judgement in the interest of our country. Up GMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Goldenboy007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
anonimi:

I thought Fayemi also distributed rice for votes =>

Fayemi and APC had the option of working for the people for four years but preferred to rely on propaganda and shiny projects while blasting the president.
The people are obviously not as MUMU as these leaders think angry

You seems to miss the point, Fayose is a crook, a criminal caught red-handed by his godfather, he was chased into exile and now just few years later has come back to become a governor again Poverty is a bastard!!! Oh lord! What generation of misfits are we breeding!!! Are these current youths a punishment for the errors our parents committed?
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by anonimi: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goldenboy007:

You seems to miss the point, Fayose is a crook, a criminal caught red-handed by his godfather, he was chased into exile and now just few years later has come back to become a governor again Poverty is a bastard!!! Oh lord! What generation of misfits are we breeding!!! Are these current youths a punishment for the errors our parents committed?

My point is Fayose would not have been able to be voted in IF Fayemi and APC had worked for the people hence limited poverty both economically and of the mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette / Kwankwaso Climbs Ladder To Inspect A Flyover Project: Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.