Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 (41801 Views)

FG Will Arrest Amaechi After GEJ's Victory- Wike Boasting Once Upon A Time / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory / Breaking: Buhari's LGA Result In Kastina Nullifies GEJ Victory In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by benniet(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

I like ur name though. It speaks volume.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by idumuose(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
What has where I come from got to do with anything

I'm a Nigerian.
Omenka is always ashamed of where he hails from.
The guy is from giden dorowa in Taraba state.He is a Tiv Tararba by tribe

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by geophyscist: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
“I have embraced the APC platform as a
veritable instrument for genuine change and enduring national development. APC represents the hope for the change which Nigerians have been clamouring for. The programmes of the APC are very attractive
and will bring about radical changes in the way we do business in Nigeria, the kind of change Nigeria truly needs.”... Speaker Aminu Tambuwal
zombie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Longeria(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Lmao!!! See what they have come to celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming elections!!

These saTANs are getting really desperate!! grin
Cry me a River.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by idumuose(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
major466:
APC e minions ranting and rolling all over the floor because of Reuters prediction grin grin

GEJ Till Tinubu brushes his teeth.
Our political parties are yet to present a presidential candidate who is more credible than GEJ.

Buhari,a religious bigot is never an option.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by hkidola00(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej till 2019

Haters will hate
backbitters will backbite
mockers will mock
but Gej will win the election and become the best president nigerian ever had...

GEJ TILL 2019

Long live Jonathan!
Long Live Nigeria!!
Long Live Nairaland!!!

ur just like ur name,i pity ur future,idiot
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:
Lmao!!! See what they have come to celebrate; Reuters' prediction!!! cheesycheesy

By fire by force, they must find something for someone who's got absolutely nothing to be sold by! grin

I can post here dozens of writeups by foreign media indicting Jonathan and his government, predicting his imminent defeat in the forthcoming elections!!

please post them if you can,i dare you!!Reputatable media outlets like reuters only.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by thaoriginator: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
geophyscist:
zombie!!!
You must one naughty idiort!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by emmykk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You can't spell "Champagne", you can't spell "lose" yet you're celebrating victory.

You need to get your priorities straight.
"campaigne" correcter must be the worst,and those that like your post is not spare.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Blakyclyde(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You do know that Reuters basically called Nigerians ignorant, backwards and uncivilized with this article, right? Especially with the first 3 paragraphs.

I've read the first 3 paragraphs 3 times and I'm yet to see the insult you're talking about.

Back to the topic,
Reuters have said it all, especially with reference to the #BringBackOurGirls campaigner, Isaac Matthews.
Inasmuch as I'd like to see Jonathan out of Aso Rock, I'd still vote for him if Buhari wins APC primaries.

But sadly, Nigerian democracy hasn't reached that stage where the electorate vote base on realities on ground. Rather, they do it based on ethnocentricism and religious leanings.
I can't wait for 2019 to be over so that we'll get a fresh party in power.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by maclatunji: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
politricks:
Any sensible person who can read between the lines will know that This article is more of an insult to Nigerians.

An article mocks you and you celebrate. Chai, Nigerians are you this slow? I hope not.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by samseen02(m): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
EBOLA NOT A FACTOR SO FAR

One issue that has not yet played an important role is Ebola, rampant in some other West African states. A mixture of luck
and impressively decisive action has meant Africa's most populous country was able to avoid a potentially devastating epidemic after a Liberian brought it to the megacity of Lagos, but the virus could still come back
to plague Nigeria,
with unpredictable political consequences.
God punish devil. Haters!!! You could have said that nothing was done at all to curb the spread of d virus.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by GodMode: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Blakyclyde:

I've read the first 3 paragraphs 3 times and I'm yet to see the insult you're talking about.

Back to the topic,
Reuters have said it all, especially with reference to the #BringBackOurGirls campaigner, Isaac Matthews.
Inasmuch as I'd like to see Jonathan out of Aso Rock, I'd still vote for him if Buhari wins APC primaries.

But sadly, Nigerian democracy hasn't reached that stage where the electorate vote base on realities on ground. Rather, they do it based on ethnocentricism and religious leanings.
I can't wait for 2019 to be over so that we'll get a fresh party in power.

Its a sarcastic article written by a very good writer.... but the blindness PDP has bestowed on you won't let you see it.... The article has many hidden messages.....

If you are not a political e-rat then Nigerian education is dead it just hasn't been buried...

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by cannonnier(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Adminisher:

With GEJ, there will be no girl to marry in 2020. BH has already finished with the 200 girls and they are coming for more.
sadsadsadsad
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by lucianohase(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
omenka:

They should be predicting the fall and disintegration of USA as world dictators. Since the US have been living and operating the same way Roman did before they fell!
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
with all this your long grmmar, only 41likes grin grin grin grin
ISpiksDaTroof:
You do know that Reuters basically called Nigerians ignorant, backwards and uncivilized with this article, right? Especially with the first 3 paragraphs.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by royalblood21: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liamm:
Buhari till feb 2015. Goodluck jonathan till 2019

OLORIBU aburo OLOSHI re oooooo... grin
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by bayulll01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
my take nigerians are so gullible and totally unacceptabl we so much deserve the leader we have what is wrong with an average african so myopic and cant think within their horizon,here is a man that cant fight curruption,unemployment on the rise,no power practically nothing is working and here u are seeking for another term,are we that daft or stupiiid in this country,a man that cant fixed power for 6 years does not deser ved a second term,nigeria is deeping in debt and ur finance ministers says nigeria is not broke while is so glaring that we are on a time bomb,av u wonder why our foreign counterpart never take us serious even when they clear us of Ebola,they knew we are unreasonable human being and we think on a negative side,chibok girls is there,i wanna ask Gej fan,mention one thing that gej has done to improve average nigerians,i provide my power,water,security,health and i pay tax,am an Apc fans cos these politicians are there for themselves and their family,why cant we think and vote for merit and shun tribalism and nepotism,get ready for a wonderful new year ahead if gej is reelected because fuel price is going to 150per litre,go and write todays date and keep it for reference,i wana do is move to sane country nigeria is far from sane

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jayne2014:
Jonathan is not good enough. But Buhari as his replacement will not work. APC had better present a candidate (preferably a governor) who has done well in this fourth republic and not someone who ran a military dictatorship.
At the end of the day, the politicians are all the same.

No matter who the opposition fields most people bent on voting Jonathan would still vote him because their reason for supporting him was never about competence.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Athanatos(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Raiders:
The article is right.Nigeria politics is not yet advance for choosing their leaders based on real issues. We operate a stomach infrastructures type of democrazy mixed with tribalism and religion. In Nigeria politics, the candidate with the the highest amount of money and power usually win. GEJ might not be popular in terms of his leadership right now but he is going to win because people don't vote based on the real issues affecting the country. Nigeria democrazy still have a long way to go
Then Tell APC to put their house in order and give us a credible candidate.Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Athanatos(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
bayulll01:
my take nigerians are so gullible and totally unacceptabl we so much deserve the leader we have what is wrong with an average african so myopic and cant think within their horizon,here is a man that cant fight curruption,unemployment on the rise,no power practically nothing is working and here u are seeking for another term,are we that daft or stupiiid in this country,a man that cant fixed power for 6 years does not deser ved a second term,nigeria is deeping in debt and ur finance ministers says nigeria is not broke while is so glaring that we are on a time bomb,av u wonder why our foreign counterpart never take us serious even when they clear us of Ebola,they knew we are unreasonable human being and we think on a negative side,chibok girls is there,i wanna ask Gej fan,mention one thing that gej has done to improve average nigerians,i provide my power,water,security,health and i pay tax,am an Apc fans cos these politicians are there for themselves and their family,why cant we think and vote for merit and shun tribalism and nepotism,get ready for a wonderful new year ahead if gej is reelected because fuel price is going to 150per litre,go and write todays date and keep it for reference,i wana do is move to sane country nigeria is far from sane
Brother,move to another country when you get your chance o!
Most people voting for Jona do so in the belief that he is all Nigeria has to offer. My advice to APC goons? Look within yourselves and give us someone who is not an old breed polithiefcian,because most Nigerians are tired of seeing looters,arsonists and bandits. But still,one positive to take from this news is the fact that the World believes we can hold free and fair elections,an improvement from Obasanjo's regime.

My 2 kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ademega(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
This article is more or less a point of sober reflection than celebrating or challenging the audacity of the source as of their position . This article should make a right thinking Nigeria to cry irespective of the political ideology or affiliation . We are in need of serious prayer .
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
GodMode:

Its a sarcastic article written by a very good writer.... but the blindness PDP has bestowed on you won't let you see it.... The article has many hidden messages.....

If you are not a political e-rat then Nigerian education is dead it just hasn't been buried...

You are minding PDP.
Reuters writer used hidden messages to pass verdict on the zoologist.
But they are celebrating seeing him with animals.
Can you really seperate animal from zoo man?

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ademega(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
How i wish all nigerians could think this way . Just look around u can u see any complete project or on going project executed during this Jonathan regime ? Hmm . But just as if there is a spiritual force covering our eyes .
bayulll01:
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Athanatos(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Anybody who's been observing the political scene for a while now would know that articles like this are not a rarity in the Western press. What beats me is how Nigerians weep and wail if the West slaps a bad tag on them. So much for self confidence huh?
The same way some of you on here tell made-up stories of Nigeria's squalor just to get visas into other countries is enough reason for thought.
My point?Both APC and PDP supporters need to know that it is not about voting in and out of power,it is about getting the best outta anybody in power. Have we done so?No!
Have we on our own bridged the gap ethnocentrism and Tribalism have opened?No!
Until then,its a case of Thief comot,Thief enter.

My 2 kobo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by Athanatos(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
ademega:
How i wish all nigerians could think this way . Just look around u can u see any complete project or on going project executed during this Jonathan regime ? Hmm . But just as if there is a spiritual force covering our eyes .
. Like I have always posited,Nigerians need to work on themselves if they want this situation to change for the better.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ademega(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Maybe they are correct and inadendum to the article let me join mine .
Jonathan will win cos of these too ,In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by ademega(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
My brother , majority dont care . Just as if there is another spiritual force blocking our senses
Athanatos:
. Like I have always posited,Nigerians need to work on themselves if they want this situation to change for the better.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by location(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wao, a young graduate by name Michael Abimbola, with First Bank Account No: 2014945171, needed N2 million to start his dream life and be self employed. Kindly render any financial support to this emerging future and you will be rest assured you helped a destiny. Thanks
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by legendsilver(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

I have placed order for the victory champaign of GEJ come feb 14!
He cannot loose!! Cos GEJ is born Lucky!!
Not under my watch!! Hahaha!
Just like Sunday Uba who was born lucky by winning the AFCON trophy for Naija and still got dumped when it mattered most grin
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by politricks: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
maclatunji:

An article mocks you and you celebrate. Chai, Nigerians are you this slow? I hope not.
I was suprised myself with some comments i read.Then i ask myself if there is still hope for Nigeria.
Re: Reuters UK Predict GEJ Victory In 2015 by bunmioguns(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
if you don't vote, you get the
government you deserve.

And if you do, you never get
the results you expected

God help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Pelt Jonathan With Stones If…- Oshiomhole / Ibrahim Buba Gayius Jailed For 70 Years / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.