Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal (2550 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is anything wrong in picking one's spouse/boyfriend incoming cals. Sm1 cald my bf,but he wasnt around 2 pick d cal,and i told d lady to cal him back.When my bf came back i told im a lady called he became furious and he was like why would i pick his call.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by podosci(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Is anything wrong in picking one's spouse/boyfriend incoming cals.
I don't mind if my girlfriend picks some of my calls especially if they are from friends and my family members but where I would have a problem is if she picks my bosses incoming calls because that might be inappropriate other than that she is my other half and can pick any call she wants because I am 100% faithful and committed and I have nothing to hide.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by jnrbayano(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Is anything wrong in picking one's spouse/boyfriend incoming cals. Sm1 cald my hubby,but he wasnt around 2 pick d cal,and i told d lady to cal him back.When my bf came back i told im a lady

Your boyfriend should decide whether he wants/needs/likes it not us.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is a matter of trust. I see no reason why I can't pick his and he can't pick mine whenever we are not around.

Well, I can only pick his call if the person calling is quite familiar to me. That's if I know the person very well and we relate well. If its a client or a fellow partner at work, I ll rather allow it ring than pick up the call. Since I have nothing to hide, he can pick my call. But most men don't do that anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Right now no girl has the right to pick my call, na you the person de call ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by iKillzz: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
It is wholly wrong, and a total violation of privacy.

Yes, you should trust your partner but there's a requirement for space in relationships. We all need our privacy. Forget you are in a relationship with a person, but there are some borders that should not be crossed. If you have not been asked to pick up his call, respect his privacy and avoid picking it, even if he wouldn't react if you pick his call.

You wouldn't like for him to pick up your call, hear a male voice and get the wrong impression now, would you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Errr technically, theres nothing wrong..
but, everyone is entitled to their privacies and we should respect that. Besides, he is still your bf not your hubby.

I, personally wouldnt like it if he picks my calls when am not around. It is not like I have something to hide, but its all about respecting ones privacy, not been forward and giving ourselves respect too. If we cant trust ourselves, then why are we in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by samtol4(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Is anything wrong in picking one's spouse/boyfriend incoming cals. Sm1 cald my bf,but he wasnt around 2 pick d cal,and i told d lady to cal him back.When my bf came back i told im a lady called he became furious and he was like why would i pick his call.
.It is absolutely wrong unless he told you to do so ,You picking d calls you waste the caller money and time because it is not your Phone .Next time allow the phone to ring .....
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by jmoore(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Are you his secretary?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok,tnx
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by kolex83: 2:09am On Oct 30, 2014
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 30, 2014
nothing bad at all...but next time dont try it,because ur bf dont like it
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 30, 2014
kolex83:
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
my bb pin 7684ab90
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 30, 2014
[/color]
iKillzz:
[color=#000030]It is wholly wrong, and a total violation of privacy.

Yes, you should trust your partner but there's a requirement for space in relationships. We all need our privacy. Forget you are in a relationship with a person, but there are some borders that should not be crossed. If you have not been asked to pick up his call, respect his privacy and avoid picking it, even if he wouldn't react if you pick his call.

You wouldn't like for him to pick up your call, hear a male voice and get the wrong impression now, would you?

. U're so on point.Personally,I hate unnecessary breach of privacy.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Tashamania:
Errr technically, theres nothing wrong..
but, everyone is entitled to their privacies and we should respect that. Besides, he is still your bf not your hubby.

I, personally wouldnt like it if he picks my calls when am not around. It is not like I have something to hide, but its all about respecting ones privacy, not been forward and giving ourselves respect too. If we cant trust ourselves, then why are we in the relationship?
GbammeSt!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Goldenboy007(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2014
You be aproko !!!! Trying to find what has not gotten lost yet !!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:
You be aproko !!!! Trying to find what has not gotten lost yet !!!
nt at al.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by radiant3(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:
This is a matter of trust. I see no reason why I can't pick his and he can't pick mine whenever we are not around.
Well, I can only pick his call if the person calling is quite familiar to me. That's if I know the person very well and we relate well. If its a client or a fellow partner at work, I ll rather allow it ring than pick up the call. Since I have nothing to hide, he can pick my call. But most men don't do that anyway.
Exactly!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Tantidora(f): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2014
I cnt remeber picking any1 incoming call. Nt to talk of bf(ex) call.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by izaray(f): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2014
I dnt like picking my bf calls, except the people am familiar with,

because if his not a faithful some1, i may even end up hurting myself

by doing dat!
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
izaray:
I dnt like picking my bf calls, except the people am familiar with,

because if his not a faithful some1, i may even end up hurting myself

by doing dat!
hm
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 07, 2014
why would u pick up an incoming call from someone's mobile phone when its not even a land line...its personal and should be kept that way..
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by santanamimi(f): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I hate people picking my calls, even when I'm not around just allow it to ring and I will call the person back later.
Most times it's not about cheating, it's about covering tracks. Imagine if he had lied to someone about being sick, out of town or in the church in order to be with you, then you picked and messed the whole thing up. Or someone he was trying to avoid.. It's annoying jaree.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Bidex6444(m): 6:31am On Nov 07, 2014
I know that all ladies will support it but its very wrong. To pick your bf's call. If you don't want to kill urself or die young then you need to stop doing that. Picking your bf,s call can lead to many things and ladies reason somehowm the best thing is that everyone should pick his or her call with your hand. There's no PA of picking calls.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by wordbank(m): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2014
U let girls in n dey ruin almost everything. They just wanna get involved in just about everything!
I c y dey r called pest
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by aristocrazzy: 7:06am On Nov 07, 2014
No not cool at all
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by AnodaIT(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2014
I have a business runs on the line, a partner call me and a girl pick.
Does that shows any seriousness in me?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by jvera(f): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2014
for me cnt pick ma bfs call except m familiar wit d caller cs wnt like one to pick mine.
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2014
The truth is
As Long As You're Not Legally Married To Him...You don't have that right, neither does he to yours...

PS: The word "boyfriend"/ "girlfriend", I don't know what it means anymore...
Is it fiancée or fiance?
is it sex mates?
is it just platonic friends?
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Melahou(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2014
why should you pick my call, did i permit you?
even if you bought the phone for me
there should be an element of privacy
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Okay o.I don hear
Re: Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal by sexymoma(f): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2014
Lacomus:
Right now no girl has the right to pick my call, na you the person de call ?
Do you have skeleton in your cupboard angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals / Ladies See Me As A Sex Tool / How Can A Man Rape His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.