Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? (3009 Views)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 7 Things Ladies Mean When They Say, "I Need A God Fearing Man For A Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2014
It's only a god fearing man that will carry ashawo and after the whole servicing pay ashawo her correct money and some extra.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Waspy(m): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2014
passionate88:
Simple. When some guys call some ladies fish brain, they don't know why they call them that. You want a God fearing man, yet you want him to be good in bed, and we all know practice made perfect.. How do you expect him to be good in bed when he is a God fearing man?. Na players all those girls go continue to meet.. angryangry As una say we wey short, yellow, not too ugly and broke brothers no fit una, na d players una go dey meet angryangryangry. I dn vex sef
No vex abeg grin grin
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Fkhalifa(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2014
nanauju:
nobody wan cari last. many ladies are saying dat because others are saying same. only a God fearing woman will attract a God fearing man.
God bless you and your post,i said it that cos Janet wants God fearing Tope yo wants,dome don't know d main reason they want it just follow follow i wan dey among....
its only the God fearing type that in reality wants her kind of God fearing person
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2014
A few tips tho

U can knw d heart of any man from his words-----listen to what he says. Especially the ones that comes out of his mouth unconsciously

Does he in anyway seem to take ur spiritual life meter down?

His attitude

Does he have a kind heart?

The list is endless joor
Buh in all...just pray for direction cos wen a guy is determined to gt u, he can fake everything

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by radiant3(f): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2014
AgapeCharis:
A few tips tho
U can knw d heart of any man from his words-----listen to what he says. Especially the ones that comes out of his mouth unconsciously
Does he in anyway seem to take ur spiritual life meter down?
His attitude
Does he have a kind heart?
The list is endless joor
Buh in all...just pray for direction cos wen a guy is determined to gt u, he can fake everything
♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥

U ar on point!
U av said it all

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Baddo101(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
when he talks like if his brain booths or like someone who is experiencing network failure in thinking. cool........lolz.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
its
just unfortunate that not all church goers,actualli respect humanity..i
see a God-fearing man,as one who knws wah it really means to love,yh cz God
is an embodiment of love,from it stems
forgiveness,patience,accomodation,and a host of other elusive virtues.
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
radiant3:

U ar on point!
U av said it all
Tnkx man
Only a wise man will see sense in a wise man's post

BTW

Vote
[size=50pt] Annypie[/size]
For Miss Nairaland
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Annypie:
its
just unfortunate that not all church goers,actualli respect humanity..i
see a God-fearing man,as one who knws wah it really means to love,yh cz God
is an embodiment of love,from it stems
forgiveness,patience,accomodation,and a host of other elusive virtues.
so much sense in this Post

One reason why u'r the only one that deserves the crown for Miss Nairaland kiss
Re: Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man? by jnrbayano(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
A person who is compassionate to all is a man who fears God.

Like AfricanApple enthused, the person should be compassionate to not just one person but to all.

Now how does the above concerns "fear of God"?

It's simple. As Jesus told us:

1. to be compassionate as our heavenly father is compassionate

2. to love God and man in the new commandment he gave us

A man that fears God will keep the above and never allow his love affair/activities go contrary to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Before And After Marriage. / Guys Will you Accept This As A Mistake From Your Girl(snapshot) / We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.