Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. (2950 Views)

My Wife Just Cant Stay Without Me / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by charles009(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Forgive me folks, Things are really getting out of hands. I met an Ex about three months ago who is equally married with kids, just like myself.

We talked about a difficult task she had to execute and afer a prolonged plea. I offered to help. After work I went over to her place(she is on transfer) and in a few hours the work was done.

Now the devil struck, She served me vodka and fried plantain and the rest is history. I will now go from work straight to her house, Infact last night i left the house very late just to have sex with her. My preety wife keeps wondering when I have turned a crawler.

The truth is I want to stop seeing her, But I just cant.

Please folks, Whats the way forward. I dont wanna wreck my home.

This is no fiction, this is very real.

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by WisdomTank: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
I doubt if you really wish to stop! You lost your sense of reasoning and your emotions now ended up kidnapping your conscience to the point that you have suddenly forgotten your vows on the altar........... op, to be honest with you ehhn, the devil has just used and dumped you hence the reason why your conscience is back functioning as it should.

This op, needs our prayers, someone should lead us in prayers please.
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by MzPecs(f): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
What do you mean you want to stop seeing her but you just can't?

If you were responsible, you wouldn't have created any close relationship with an ex you met who is equally married likewise you. Haba!

So what advice do u want us to give u now?
Advice on how to zip up or what? undecided

May God deliver you!
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Erukumakanaki: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Man lock ur preeq and take ur mind off that EX, U don't wanna be a Home breaker do u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Kam0007: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
[b] well you're caught up in a corner that's really tight i go'a say. all this is actually avoidable so i will be very direct as to what i will do if i were to be in the same poo hole as you.

first it comes down to this pertinent fact that you both have a "soul tie" still active, so even after you called it splits, you didn't completely break it so you both walked away with each other heavily on your minds.
then you go on from one night to the next wondering on the things that actually might have been if you had continued for some time further.

@op i never go back to the one with whom i've killed it before, so i completely kill it at the moment of murder. you probably should have acted in like manner.
now if you believe in GOD i am full of sureness your religion condmns f_cking another mans wife and as a true follower you should be full of remorse right now and channel almost all your energy toward righting the wrongs.
sit,talk it through with your ex and #NEVERSEEHERAGAIN.
[/b]
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by CaroLyner(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
You got yourself into a situation which felt great at first but started to eat away at you. The other woman seemed so appealing, so exciting, played up to you, flattered your faltering ego, and provided the hot sex.
now you're regreting.

you better stop before nemesis catches up to you.
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by yatch360: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
She gave u vodka and plaintain only once and u fell so fast....if u where a lady ,I wld say u are cheap but what's the difference. Vodka and plaintain for the peace of yr marriage ,hope its worth yr vows.....weak man

3 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by DExplorer1: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was told there are two ways to put an end to temptation. Either you fall for it and be ready for the consequences or you flee. As a good brother, I advise you FLEE!!!

Put an end to this madness or you lose both end.

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
give yourself sense.
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by yatch360: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
She gave u vodka and plaintain only once and u fell so fast....if u where a lady ,I wld say u are cheap but what's the difference. Vodka and plaintain for the peace of yr marriage, hope its worth yr vows.....weak man
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by mayorkyzo: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Picture someone doing same to your wife..if that doesn't make you stop then you need deliverance..

3 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by LeboS(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lust Never Pays Off.... Flee and save your marriage ...

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by kingslly(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vodka and plantain? D woman get plans ryt frn the start grin

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Summersland(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
I pitty u ooo,U're sleeping with another man's wife..Anyway,u'll soon surmersult 3x or shout,kukuru nkuuuuu....Oloree lo,lobatan

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
If your wife does not immediately throw you
out of the house or insist that you pack up and
leave, then you will probably be experiencing a
living nightmare for the next few weeks,
months or even years. Sometimes the painful
war-like connection remains indefinitely with nobody actually filing for divorce.
get ready for the worse.
you cant eat your cake and still have it.

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by bronzegoddess(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stolen meat dey sweet pass.

Two of you should ride on. Ur home is gon be wrecked only if stupidly allow it haPpen.

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
WisdomTank:
I doubt if you really wish to stop! You lost your sense of reasoning and your emotions now ended up kidnapping your conscience to the point that you have suddenly forgotten your vows on the altar........... op, to be honest with you ehhn, the devil has just used and dumped you hence the reason why your conscience is back functioning as it should.

This op, needs our prayers, someone should lead us in prayers please.
i say amen to that grin

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
What exactly do You want us to do For You?lipsrsealed

U clearly stated U can't stop seeing Her...undecided

You know what? drop Your wife's contacts...imma call her and tell her, Her [size=20pt]Alleged Husby[/size] is A Lowlife,smelly, heartless, Mischievous, nasty,egocentric, nefarious,profane, reprobate, rotten, scandalous, shameful, shameless, sinful, unethical, unprincipled, unrighteous, vicious, vile,villainous, wayward, Worthless Cheating dog!angry

(Breathes in)No offense, I just hate infidelity...it's very inhumane...whatever happened to divorce?undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Michellla(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:

You know what? drop Your wife's contacts...imma call her and tell her, Her [size=20pt]Alleged Husby[/size] is A Lowlife,smelly, heartless, Mischievous, nasty,egocentric, nefarious,profane, reprobate, rotten, scandalous, shameful, shameless, sinful, unethical, unprincipled, unrighteous, vicious, vile,villainous, wayward, Worthless Cheating dog!angry

(Breathes in)No offense, I just hate infidelity...it's very inhumane...whatever happened to divorce?undecided
you've killed him grin

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Michellla(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
first you need to put yourself in her shoes and
think about how you would feel if she had done
it to you.I bet you werent thinking of that when you were hitting it.
Ask yourself this question, WAS IT
WORTH IT?, go to her and talk to her but allow
her the healing time that she needs and
deserves. Even if takes you moving out do it., give her space and time to deal with what has
happend.

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Michellla:

you've killed him grin
crycryI hope he dies...gringringrin I really hope his Ex gives him Hiv1&2 or Ebola...grin

Cheating is A No No for me..Like what's so bloody hard? If you're tayad of commitments, a simple, "Hey, I wanna break up" would do just fine...undecided he be digging one hoe behind my back..Fück No!lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by viclawz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Michellla(f): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
crycryI hope he dies...gringringrin I really hope his Ex gives him Hiv1&2 or Ebola...grin

Cheating is A No No for me..Like what's so bloody hard? If you're tayad of commitments, a simple, "Hey, I wanna break up" would do just fine...undecided he be digging one hoe behind my back..Fück No!lipsrsealed
they are both shameless thats for sure and to think plantain hooked him down.lmao grin

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by babs01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Heyah, what u sow is what u 'll reap. I always get attention whenever I eat plantain.

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by MRBrownJ: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
charles009:
Forgive me folks, Things are really getting out of hands. I met an Ex about three months ago who is equally married with kids, just like myself.

We talked about a difficult task she had to execute and afer a prolonged plea. I offered to help. After work I went over to her place(she is on transfer) and in a few hours the work was done.

Now the devil struck, She served me vodka and fried plantain and the rest is history. I will now go from work straight to her house, Infact last night i left the house very late just to have sex with her. My preety wife keeps wondering when I have turned a crawler.

The truth is I want to stop seeing her, But I just cant.

if you really mean it that you wish to stop, you have to do it "cold turkey", just tell your wife! but remember, it wont solve the reason why you are feeling the way you do about this damzel, it will just be a quick and easy way to fix it momentarily.

you have to be honest and ask yourself the right question, in order to understand what is going on in your head, and have a chance to sort yourself out PERMANENTLY:
- ARE YOU HAPPY/SATISFIED AT HOME (emotionally/sexually or otherwise)?
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by obiorathesubtle: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=17pt]op. You can't stop. Just keep cheating. Hell! Take your wife along, have a tea party and a threesÒme.

You welcome[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by IamLucy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[size=17pt]op. You can't stop. Just keep cheating. Hell! Take your wife along, have a tea party and a threesÒme.

You welcome[/size]
ode undecided
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Michellla:

they are both shameless thats for sure and to think plantain hooked him down.lmao grin
Plantain....?lipsrsealed

Not even Sharwama or Divine pizza....angry

1 Like

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by Michellla(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
Plantain....?lipsrsealed

Not even Sharwama or Divine pizza....angry
lmao cheap niqqa

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by AfroKnight: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bro, you just have to brace up and cut all ties with her. It's not easy especially after enjoying sex with her, so much that you would leave your home at night just to get some.

Try, my brother. End it now before you make a mistake and your wife finds out. No one can continue to cheat in secret forever. One day if you don't stop, everything will be exposed.

No let sweet tin sour your marriage o.

2 Likes

Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by obiorathesubtle: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
IamLucy:

ode undecided
the luck wey you get ehn, you be ma girlfriend namesake. Na wetin save you. If not! You for hear am this afternoon.
Re: We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. by schumastic(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
charles009:

OP YOU ALREADY DID AND NOT JUST YOUR HOME BUT THAT OF ANOTHER..LET YOUR EX B YOUR EX AND IS SO BAD THAT SHE S MARRIED WITH KIDS AH AH OP FEAR GOD..JUST GO N MEET YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER CUS THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE YOU SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! / She Badly Need It Raw / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.