Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? (1159 Views)

A Man With An Ego Is Deadly / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nobody can deny that he/she has a slight pride when a girl or guy is interested in him or her .
Even me, My head get slightly bigger when a girl has feelings for me and i dont really feel the same for her (most especially if she is goodlooking)
why is it so?
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by youngds: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
hmm.. lemme think
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
youngds:
hmm.. lemme think
lol..think oh...
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by Pdizzle(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Its natural and psychological. Humans desires to love, be appreciated and loved back in return.
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by tpia6: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Nobody can deny that he/she has a slight pride when a girl or guy is interested in him or her .

says who?
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Even me, My head get slightly bigger when a girl has feelings for me and i dont really feel the same for her (most especially if she is goodlooking)
why is it so?
it makes you worthy and your head go dey swell like Garri
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by Waspy(m): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2014
The brain gets more "feel good hormones"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah, that's true. Very common in guys most especially. They have this silly male ego. Pisses me off like die. I ll just look them comot eye later ni.
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by balogundayo(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Temigracie.. U right.... Buh it's normal kinda... Its same to females... I believe its okay for a guy to feel that way when it's known to him, but its uncalled for when he overdoes it....

I think its guys that have little or no admirers that feel like that and carry it on the head...
I dont see it as no big deal... When a girl tell me that, i just smile nd see if it could work between us nd nt make her feel bad.... If she's nt the kinda girl that appeals to me... I'll kinda politely let her knw nd dats it... I stay frieds with most of them jare..
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2014
balogundayo:
Temigracie.. U right.... Buh it's normal kinda... Its same to females... I believe its okay for a guy to feel that way when it's known to him, but its uncalled for when he overdoes it....

I think its guys that have little or no admirers that feel like that and carry it on the head...
I dont see it as no big deal... When a girl tell me that, i just smile nd see if it could work between us nd nt make her feel bad.... If she's nt the kinda girl that appeals to me... I'll kinda politely let her knw nd dats it... I stay frieds with most of them jare..
na true oh... U know say this girls- their heart nor strong reach breakable plate
Re: Why Do You Have An Ego Boost If Someone Is Interested In You? by 100Cents: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
It happens only in Nigeria..

Here in Abuja, we don't see such..

(1) (Reply)

See Things That Can Make Your Boyfriend/husband To Be Infertile / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? / Unraveling Romance Section Greatest Controversy( For The Wise Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.