Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? (1167 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Some times I begin to wonder what happened to some Nigerian ladies why they like comparing their own relationship with others just because the other friend is doing well or the husband is buying her friend car and expensive gifts she now think her relationship should also be the same.

So I put the question to my kid sister one day, so she said most ladies don't prepare themselves very well before going into relationship, she said if you are the type that likes flamboyant gifts, then you wait for you to be approached by that kind of person. Don't force yourself into relationship just because people are in a relationship.

Ladies please why do u compare your relationship with others? And guys have a girl left you before just because she thinks her friend's guy is doing better than you?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by iceberylin(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Cause we.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by elantraceey(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
I hate comparison.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Inferiority complex...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Relationship killer.....Never never compare your man/woman to anybody. It's very bad but unfortunately ladies do it a lot.

We ladies gossip a lot especially when in a 'perfect' relationship and by the time the other friend gets home, she would want to bring down the roof with some nagging questions " why won't you help me with the dishes, Chioma's guy does that for her" smh grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
Cause we.... undecided

Cause wht? Iceman cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:
I hate comparison.

Bt sme Nigerian ladies do
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Relationship killer.....Never never compare your man/woman to anybody. It's very bad but unfortunately ladies do it a lot.

We ladies gossip a lot especially when in a 'perfect' relationship and by the time the other friend gets home, she would want to bring down the roof with some nagging questions " why won't you help me with the dishes, Chioma's guy does that for her" smh grin

Wht do u tink is d way 4wrd 2 dis kind of tin? grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
I do not like comparisons. What for nau?

People are different.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2015
wunmi590:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2015
wunmi590:

As a lady, I have come to understand that we lie a lot *no offense* We do add jare plus sugar to our gist to make it look very perfect while na wash grin grin so I don't let such gist get to me. No relationship is perfect, just work on them and make yourself happy without minding what's happening in other person's life. Sometimes, they say all those things to make you jealous, sad and feel bad about yours although some of us are genuine, they say it because they are happy and just wanna share with a friend but you have know who to tell such thing if they are truly a friend that's why babe snatch their friend's guy grin grin I'm very careful when it comes to my relationship no matter how rosy/awful it is....I keep to myself ,probably google and few selected friends and not to the whole world through social media grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by justmag(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
I will say this. Most women will never admit it but deep Inside a high percentage of women do compare their relationships with their friends and it's not just a NIGERIAN THING. This happened everywhere.

let me tell a story

Jane has five very close friends and all of them get married within the span of two years. Do you think she won't want her relationship to graduate towards marriage very soon to catch up?

I think it is very bad and people lose REAL LOVE because of that and then look back and maybe regret it
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by iyisco2001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
dear, once again, you are making sense. kiss

ammyluv2002:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
The men are guilty of this likewise!
They keep comparing you to their friend's girl saying she does this, she swallows, and some other useless things

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
They keep comparing you to their friend's girl saying she does this, she swallows, and some other useless things

we guys don't compare angry
We just try to analyze things

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by iceberylin(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
wunmi590:

Cause wht? Iceman cheesy
I no be gurl na grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
As a lady, I have come to understand that we lie a lot *no offense* We do add jare plus sugar to our gist to make it look very perfect while na wash grin grin so I don't let such gist get to me. No relationship is perfect, just work on them and make yourself happy without minding what's happening in other person's life. Sometimes, they say all those things to make you jealous, sad and feel bad about yours although some of us are genuine, they say it because they are happy and just wanna share with a friend but you have know who to tell such thing if they are truly a friend that's why babe snatch their friend's guy grin grin I'm very careful when it comes to my relationship no matter how rosy/awful it is....I keep to myself ,probably google and few selected friends and not to the whole world through social media grin

Nice point cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
I do not like comparisons. What for nau?

People are different.

Yes, if 90% of Nigerian ladies cn tink as u tink by nt cmprin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

we guys don't compare angry
We just try to analyze things

If I hear say guys dnt cmpre, if u ar datin an urgly girl and ur frnd is datin a beutfl grl, my guy u go cmpre 0000 grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by wunmi590(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:

But grl own nah him wrst past 000, u cn evn leave ur guy jst because of cmprsm grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by cutieberie1(f): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
is it only nigerian gals wat abt 9ja dudes ....
its not good to compare so i dont
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
cutieberie1:
is it only nigerian gals wat avt 9ja dudes ....
its not good to compare so i dont
we dnt compare..we only compare gurlFs smtimes..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by Afrok(m): 3:11am On Jan 20, 2015
No be dsame comparison wey bring about d downfall of Satan? Well any lady that compares her relationship with others is only giving room for the breakage of her relationship.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Like Comparing Their Relationship With Friends Own? by lurther: 3:23am On Jan 20, 2015
Humans by nature are competitive beings. Its not only in relationships, but in all endeavours of life, It only improves one's life, if taken in the spirit of good competition-like.

It would be dangerous if women compare their relationship and decide to take decisions that would threaten such relationships. As long as the channelling of such competition is for the good, upliftment and improvement of the relationship, then it is very much healthy and encourageable.

The world would be a stagnant and retrogressive society if there is no competition. Just make good use of such competitions.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guys' Be Sincere / Ladies Will You Accept This Valantine Gift If You Were The Lady Yes Or No / Advice Needed: I Gilted Her But A Week Today A Part Of Me Needs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.