Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Seriously Need An Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need An Advice Pls (942 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed / I Seriously Need To Get This Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by raziboi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
av being dating ma gal frnd of two years...at the early stage of our relationship was xo sweet ..(although it was a blind date) we loved each other very much..
these ma gal frnd's elder broda is strict... (wicked) since ma gal frnd traveled to his house she changed totally...nowadays she don't gimme any attention to the extent she suggested for me to leave her and av tried ma best to forget her buh the more I try, is the more i miss her..am really dying inside...even ma parents know Dis same gal

pls ma fellow Nairalanders I need ur advice ..wat shud I do I love Dis gal xo much
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by raziboi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
pls help me out!!!
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by samurairulzz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
samflexxy:
after jumping of the cliff and his still alive mayb him and his girl friend will naw vote

laff has torn my Belle.... but op girls plenty na Ehn? don't jump off a cliff o...my advice is, toast her brother's girlfriend or wife, no body will teach him before he releases ur girlfriend back to u.
But if he kills u,

No b me send u o
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by clemz85(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
but Op this your problem is somehow too,
why don't you try NDE (near death experience)? let's see If you will really die if you leave her.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by Crocz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yeah, there is this drug..hmm what is it called again?..yeah, panadol...you can take 12 caplets at once

To top it, you can buy the one with the little "Extra"
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
clemz85:

you guyz are somehow shaa
ehhhm
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by clemz85(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
rozzay:

Lol. He s just kidding abt dat dear. @ op try talking to d broda one on one and pray too. I hope my advice will be useful.

checked your profile, you worth voting for anyway but eehm...
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by JEITO: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Forget about her; the best way to do that, is to engage your mind in something more productive like community service of any kind.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by nanauju(f): 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think u need cane more than any advice
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by raziboi(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2014
nanauju:
I think u need cane more than any advice

maybe u think am lying.... I need ur advice
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by Emmysteve(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2014
raziboi:

maybe u think am lying.... I need ur advice
it takes two people to make a relationship work. Seems the girl is not really into you that is why she quickly threw in the towel. The best advice i will give you is to move on by trying to forget her.

Or you quit communicating with her if she misses you she will fight to have you back.
Re: I Seriously Need An Advice Pls by raziboi(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Emmysteve:
it takes two people to make a relationship work. Seems the girl is not really into you that is why she quickly threw in the towel. The best advice i will give you is to move on by trying to forget her.

Or you quit communicating with her if she misses you she will fight to have you back.

am buying Dis advice....tanxz alot

(1) (Reply)

kkkkkkkk / 3 Ways To Get A Man Commit And Fall In Love / What Makes A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.