Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed (8504 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok it goes like this... I met this girl last Thursday, she's all that I wished for in a girl. It was love at first sight. She's way prettier than the last Miss Nairaland wink.

I noticed one thing about her; she's this very quiet type (and she's weird too shocked). Also each time I take style go her office, she's always putting her head on her desk; i've asked her numerous times if she was ok, and she's always saying YES.

Forward to today..... I took her out to an eatery this evening after close of work, we talked and she admitted to me that I wouldn't understand soo may thing about her. From telling me that she was kidnapped last week (and imagine she agreed going out with me that she hardly knows), to telling me that she dosent try eating fish, else she becomes sick and other weird stories like that. She even wore a star-fish earring.

I became curious after she told me about the fish stuff; i've heard numerous stories about how possesed people (mermaids inclusive) dare not each fish. I stylishly asked her if she was possessed and she reiterated that "I won't understand soo many things about her."

I am soo scared, I love this girl tongue(it was love at first sight), but am also scared that she may be possessed. To an extent, i'll say she's very weird. Guys your advice are needed. Mermaids in the house grin, pls confirm the fish theory to me, before I entrap myself and my soul.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by SuperSuave(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
I dey cum
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Arrant Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dey cum

I dey wait
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by nerfetiti: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
another cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Arrant Nonsense.

Am serious about his bro
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by alberto2k(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is this one saying grin

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:
What is this one saying grin

U wan make I die?? I no wan die now. Am too young
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Twaci(f): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
So, all these from, "I don't eat fish".

What if she is "fishophobic"?

Anywayz, I'd suggest u spend more time with her to really know and understand her. Know who (or what) she really is.

But as for the mermaid theory, I doubt it. Winch no dey talk say e be winch. If she's a mermaid, she would av tactfully avoided the fish topic, not create room for doubt and/or questions.

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by zyzxx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
u are still laughing bro

If u can face d battle go ahead
But if u can't, forget love @ first sight o
But run for love @ last sight

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by ITbomb(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ask her if she fit turn paper to money

5 Likes

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by boladegreat(f): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
himkers
post=31048837:

Ok it goes like this... I met this girl last Thursday,
she's all that I wished for in a girl. It was love at first sight. She's
way prettier than the last Miss Nairaland wink.

I noticed one thing about her; she's this very quiet type (and she's
weird too shocked). Also each time I take style go her office, she's always
putting her head on her desk; i've asked her numerous times if she was
ok, and she's always saying YES.

Forward to today..... I took her out to an eatery this evening after
close of work, we talked and she admitted to me that I wouldn't
understand soo may thing about her. From telling me that she was
kidnapped last week (and imagine she agreed going out with me that she
hardly knows), to telling me that she dosent try eating fish, else she
becomes sick and other weird stories like that.

I became curious after she told me about the fish stuff; i've heard
numerous stories about how possesed people (mermaids inclusive) dare not
each fish. I stylishly asked her if she was possessed and she
reiterated that "I won't understand soo many things about her."

I am soo scared, I love this girl tongue(it was love at first sight), but
am also scared that she may be possessed. To an extent, i'll say she's
very weird. Guys your advice are needed. Mermaids in the house grin, pls
confirm the fish theory to me, before I entrap myself and my soul.

Thanks
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Arrant Nonsense.

Lol blackett
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by sluvy4tune(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
himkers:
Ok it goes like this... I met this girl last Thursday, she's all that I wished for in a girl. It was love at first sight. She's way prettier than the last Miss Nairaland wink.

I noticed one thing about her; she's this very quiet type (and she's weird too shocked). Also each time I take style go her office, she's always putting her head on her desk; i've asked her numerous times if she was ok, and she's always saying YES.

Forward to today..... I took her out to an eatery this evening after close of work, we talked and she admitted to me that I wouldn't understand soo may thing about her. From telling me that she was kidnapped last week (and imagine she agreed going out with me that she hardly knows), to telling me that she dosent try eating fish, else she becomes sick and other weird stories like that.

I became curious after she told me about the fish stuff; i've heard numerous stories about how possesed people (mermaids inclusive) dare not each fish. I stylishly asked her if she was possessed and she reiterated that "I won't understand soo many things about her."

I am soo scared, I love this girl tongue(it was love at first sight), but am also scared that she may be possessed. To an extent, i'll say she's very weird. Guys your advice are needed. Mermaids in the house grin, pls confirm the fish theory to me, before I entrap myself and my soul.

Thanks

Guy if anything happen to you, even the devil can not be held responsible....

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls pray about her. Be careful. She may be a mermaid or not.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
So, all these from, "I don't eat fish".

What if she is "fishophobic"?

Anywayz, I'd suggest u spend more time with her to really know and understand her. Know who (or what) she really is.

But as for the mermaid theory, I doubt it. Winch no dey talk say e be winch. If she's a mermaid, she would av tactfully avoided the fish topic, not create room for doubt and/or questions.

Thanks for this nice idea.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Twaci(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
himkers:

Thanks for this nice idea.
U are welcome grin
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Melahou(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Soon she'll appear in your dreams and take you away
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
*sigh*

Kay.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Carry on. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. undecided
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by jworos(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Firstly, ogbanje things...

Secondly, U said she agreed to go out with you even though she doesn't know u well, i laff at u, cuz at d end na u no con kno her at all tongue

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Melahou:
Soon she'll appear in your dreams and take you away

I refuse to be 'taken away.'

Even if she is possessed, but if she loves me, she wouldn't want to hurt me abi?cheesy
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by MisterALEX(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
@op, u f up diee..u forgot 2 buy her a bottle of orijin her eyes go clear sharp sharp..oya,arakunrin carry her go dat restaurant bak 2 dispossess her of mami water bouhaha!

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
If you are speaking the truth my advice 4 u is to watch her closely,the fish stuff am 99 percent sure she might be from marine kingdom,there are many signs to use to detect marine posessed ppl,eg avoids eating fish,likes to much bathing,attracts too much sexual appeal from the opposite sex,always like looking at the mirror and brushing their hair,likes golden colour jewelries some has longer silky hair,etc I wud urge u neva to hav sex with her even making out,or else u will be initiated uknownly and the effects are mysterious,Had encounters with so many of them,and I pity the boys of nowadays who will see a girl and jump into her,because they are more on the street than normal humans

5 Likes

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
eiBADAn:
Carry on. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. undecided

Ameeeennnnnn!!!! Your head dey there jare!
Best comment ever
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
skylane:
If you are speaking the truth my advice 4 u is to watch her closely,the fish stuff am 99 percent sure she might be from marine kingdom,there are many signs to use to detect marine posessed ppl,eg avoids eating fish,likes to much bathing,attracts too much sexual appeal from the opposite sex,always like looking at the mirror and brushing their hair,likes golden colour jewelries some has longer silky hair,etc I wud urge u neva to hav sex with her even making out,or else u will be initiated uknownly and the effects are mysterious

Guy, you are scaring the sh1t out of me shocked
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by pweetixandy: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dude..read the hand writing on the wall. Have u had sex with her? If not,pls DON'T,else ur life would be turned upside down. U asked her if she was possessed and she said "u will not understand". But if she is really possessed,I think by now she wld have seduced u undecided
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by mperoakeem(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
eleyi gidigan ooo
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by mperoakeem(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
himkers:

I refuse to be 'taken away.'

Even if she is possessed, but if she loves me, she wouldn't want to hurt me abi?cheesy
Omg, i can see u're really in love wit her... Pls dont try and fall into temptation. Give it time, if possible try and spy on her. I would av wish you 'good luck' Buh lemme say 'best of luck'

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
mperoakeem:
Omg, i can see u're really in love wit her... Pls dont try and fall into temptation. Give it time, if possible try and spy on her. I would av wish you 'good luck' Buh lemme say 'best of luck'

Thank you.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Chrisjane(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
himkers:

Guy, you are scaring the sh1t out of me shocked
OP, methinks you have already done something. You. better talk so we would know how to help! grin
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chrisjane:
grin
OP, methinks you have already done something. You. better talk so we would know how to help! grin

My dear, I didn't do the deed o! I am yet to grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck / Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.