Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details (51256 Views)

Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / IG Summons Amaechiā€™s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by samuyafiiyawa: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
well that is naija's way, jonny and PDP re fulfilling the tradition! but i wont want see any decampee from APC to PDP to have his her security detail withdrawn! cos you know nah! na them get Naija dem go turn it as dem want, but God dey oo! we shall meet at the election day!!!!
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by seanet02: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan will regret all this madness.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by hbb2: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Impunity frm Ogogoro man
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by greggng: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
isrecole:
If Tambuwal is principled as he want Nigerians to believe,he should be honest enough to resign the Speakership. Tanbuwal as a Lawyer knows the provisions of the 1999 Constitution. He cannot eat his cake and have a penny! Tambuwal should be honest with himself. APC as a party can never take it and APC should not expect PDP to accept it. How can the opposition preside in a House where the ruling party is in the majority? Haba,Nigerians should be honest!!

Have you ask urself what the constitution you re quoting from said? Does it allow impunity which is the hallmark of this administration? Why should he resign when rule of law has not been followed? Why is pdp afraid of court processes?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by bigblxd(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
@ OP: Why is there so much ignorance on this platform. I just weep for the future of this country. My friend and neighbor is a very close aide to Tambuwal and I remember warning him to start looking for another job as soon as his boss decamps. The constitution is very clear on the defection of a lawmaker. A lawmaker can only defect and retain his seat if there is a merger of his party with other parties and he chooses not to be part of it (ie Opeyemi) or there is an established factionalisation in his party and the court has severally said that PDP is not factionalised.
Please lets leave sentiment and work towards a better and constitutional Nigeria. That is my dream!
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by lookmangiw(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Another kindergarten move from a kindergarten presidency.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Imoy(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
irunobo2:

You're calling for ban all because I ignored your PM God punish you
Oh! Plss, dis is not the right place for dis....
U are derailing the thread.

Thank u
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
So this man,s defection dey pain some people?na wa o,pdp never see anything,in a couple of weeks time,the senate president,the vice president,the president and the pdp national president will all defect to APC for the ultimate change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Omimah: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
isrecole:
If Tambuwal is principled as he want Nigerians to believe,he should be honest enough to resign the Speakership. Tanbuwal as a Lawyer knows the provisions of the 1999 Constitution. He cannot eat his cake and have a penny! Tambuwal should be honest with himself. APC as a party can never take it and APC should not expect PDP to accept it. How can the opposition preside in a House where the ruling party is in the majority? Haba,Nigerians should be honest!!
Tambuwal understands the Constitution, and knows that section 50 (1) (b) does not say the Speaker must emerge from the party with majority. Rather he should be a member of the House.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Etinosajay(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Mayydayy:
the federal govt will only end up looking stupid at the end of this whole mess.trust me

I'm sure you meant the president, because this was his singular idea.

I really wonder how GEJ is going to go ask for votes from them Northerners with this sort of behaviour toward a Northerner
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
A person like you in his position will do More than that. Mr president serve the aboki more political lessons, he is a traitor and should be treated as such
stinggy:
Like seriously?

Our 4th citizen for gods' sake

What's wrong with this Otuoke dumbo?
Is he high on Sapele water this early?

Is this how the impunity will continue?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by justhelp(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Bigcake:
Shut that asss hole, tell Mr Tambuwal to resign honourably or be treated anyhow. Opposition party can never be the Speaker where the ruling party has the majority. He should be arrested as well for negligence of duty and overheating the polity.
this thread is not for ss two students,but if u must contributes ask ur father or teacher to guide u in order to make sense here. okay?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by link2ok(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Whats wrong with this clueless otuoke man

Voting this Jonathan is more like commiting suicide

Nigerians be wise...we cant endure another 4years of bondage

So who should replace or hav yu picked APC presidential form.....

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by stinggy(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Imoy:

He lost his right the moment he defected.

So wishes of Political platforms come before our Constitution?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by FearGodinall: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Whats wrong with this stewpid clueless President Jonathan

Voting this Jonathan is more like commiting suicide

Nigerians be wise...we cant endure another 4years of bondage
what do you think that made him stupid before you? Remember he's a p hd holder, fomer governor of a state that's the north is parasiting,and your president,be objective and show maturity on comments.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by anonimi: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2014
efilefun:

Later na people like una go dey shout say Nigerian leaders are lawless... Have u ever read the constitution before? where was it written that once he changes party he would lose his post? Dont forget this dude was a lawyer and he knows every before taking that step, Dont worry soon una GEJ go postrate before am just like LAMIDO

You mean like OBJoke who prostrated and begged Atiku for his 2nd term ticket
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Lagusta:

naturally, that should've been the best thing to do...

In fact, it would make me love APC more if tambuwal resigns honourably
He's not resignin anythin, anybody who's nat comfortable wif it should kis$ my black a$s 4 d next hundred years angry

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Amanwulu1(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
[/quote]at least u can see dat u've right to call him names cos he gave u d right. Who born u to raise ur voice or pen against buhari during his tyranical rule? Well u don't knw and u're a poor historian. What gej jst did is spelt 'BIG BALL'. As 4 2015 jst get ready to cast ur 1 vote, which has d 50% chance of counting 4 a damaged vote, n go back n wait 4 disappointmnt.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by anonimi: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Omimah:

Tambuwal understands the Constitution, and knows that section 50 (1) (a) does not say the Speaker must emerge from the party with majority. Rather he should be a member of the House.

And for how long will he be a member if PDP drags him to court
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by stinggy(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
A person like you in his position will do More than that. Mr president serve the aboki more political lessons, he is a traitor and should be treated as such

No
You don't get the point. His actions were more of a personal fight. He has no right under the law to do what he did.

You people keep shouting 'Rule of law', is this how laws work?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by chalxdon(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
dtruth3:
Just a security
details withdrawal, and his supporters has started complaining. what
then happens when GEJ comes down hard on Him!

Note: he is no longer the speaker, so he is no longer entitled to those
security details. he lost the entitlement the day he decamped from the
party on whose platform he was elected as a parliamenterian in the first
place, before becoming the speaker. so that singular act of defecting,
has made him loose everything.

the Presidency, dosnt need a court action before it could do the
needful, because the constitution is so clear. Tambuwal is no longer a MEMBER of the House of Assembly, let alone its SPEAKER. because he
has defected.

Chai! GEJ the BIG Boss

Tambuwal the LEARNER

What is this one saying? SMH
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by favkadgold: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Tambuwal or tanbuwal u are tinking dat u are wise.my pple tink of it if u help me nd leta I turn my back on u hw do u feel#*i luv wat our president is doing.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Felixjude(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Wrong move I must say...opposition is part of politics. If truly they have the interest of the people at heart, they won't be bothered about which political divide one belongs to.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Imoy(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:

So wishes of Political platforms come before our Constitution?

Bros I no need to dey argue with u for dis matter, he (tambuwal) Should go and ask Nyako wot happens if u defect.
U don't bite d finger that fed u, constitutionally or otherwise wotever happens to him he deserves it.

Thank you.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Oringo1: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan should be impeached before he burns this nation to the ground!! His desperation is getting out of hand!! angry

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/38229-
breaking-presidency-withdraws-tambuwal-s-security-details
. Oya!!! Impeach if you can.....yeye dey smell..
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
dtruth3:
Just a security
details withdrawal, and his supporters has started complaining. what
then happens when GEJ comes down hard on Him!

Note: he is no longer the speaker, so he is no longer entitled to those
security details. he lost the entitlement the day he decamped from the
party on whose platform he was elected as a parliamenterian in the first
place, before becoming the speaker. so that singular act of defecting,
has made him loose everything.

the Presidency, dosnt need a court action before it could do the
needful, because the constitution is so clear. Tambuwal is no longer a MEMBER of the House of Assembly, let alone its SPEAKER. because he
has defected.

Chai! GEJ the BIG Boss

Tambuwal the LEARNER
I didn't hear dat Mimiko's security was withdrawn afta he decamped angry

Abi u hear?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by edey2real: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Mekateka:
it is a pity that you are so insignificant that no body is listening to your voice.

If nobody is listening to his voice, Why did you quote him?
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by blossom247(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
bigtt76:
Childish behavior ...Tambuwal is STILL the speaker! US assigns security details to every presidential candidate irrespective of fheir political affiliations, in Nigeria it is withdrawn ...#foolish behavior ...issorite grin

Tambuwal didn't defect to APC to run for the Presidency but to pick an unopposed gubernitarian ticket for Sokoto state.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by scantee(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2014
This is just the beginning, by the time we are done with APity....they will know who their boss is.

for those of you here crying here and there on social sites.....is quite unfortunate that you can't do anything, you guys might own the media but we holds the authority.

Warning:
Don't mess with the hands that fed you.

GEJ till GMB contest for councillorship Election.
#Teamfreshair#
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by melvin0004(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan should be impeached before he burns this nation to the ground!! His desperation is getting out of hand!! angry

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/38229-
breaking-presidency-withdraws-tambuwal-s-security-details
y must we wait to be push ard bf doing d needful.he shd hv step down as d speaker d day he moved to join apc.
Re: FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Aminu is a good man no doubt. I admire his understanding of the political terrain. He has always defected to the advancement of his political career. From his home state to the federal level. To me he's a good Nigerian politician; permanent personal objective no long term friend or foe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.