Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. (3532 Views)

Indian Doctors Forced To Treat Ebola Victims By FG / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Ebola Victims Dumped In The Streets Of Liberia By Relatives / Can Nigeria Learn Anything From Sierra Leone's Civil War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

He probably thinks it's that easy because he sees everything so little on the map
do I blame you. when you have never left the borders of your village. It is so difficulty's to cross Africa's porous borders. If you go yo maza maza ( m sure you don't know where that is as you are local) . You can get a bus/cab going to most west African country. Now tell me how your common cab/bus driver would detect or differentiate an Ebola patient from a malaria patient. olodo.

asala1:

Or he doesn't have an idea how the map looks like.

half baked graduate, i. e I wonder why you lots can think outside the box. No wonder Nigeria is still the same sh*thole it was when I left years ago.
Reason why sagamite won't stop calling you f*cktards.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by asala1: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
saxywale:

do I blame you. when you have never left the borders of your village. It is so difficulty's to cross Africa's porous borders. If you go yo maza maza ( m sure you don't know where that is as you are local) . You can get a bus/cab going to most west African country. Now tell me how your common cab/bus driver would detect or differentiate an Ebola patient from a malaria patient. olodo.

half baked graduate, i. e I wonder why you lots can think outside the box. No wonder Nigeria is still the same sh*thole it was when I left years ago.

You lack education and you are as well very ignorant, you need to read lot more to stop sounding like these stupid Americans. Cab ko moto ni.
Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
saxywale:

You've been digging your grandaddy's store for dictionary since right? So you went ahead looking for vocabs abi? Frustrated Nigerian,if you were not frustrated,why leave the shores of this nation and run away you coward,im very proud to remain in my dear country and im making my money here and satisfied with what I'm making,you should be ashamed of yourself,who knows what you're doing wherever you are,maybe you're licking old white woman's ebola infected wound,who knows,or maybe you're washing white dead bodies over there,and getting treated like a slave,who asked you question,you were to forward to make us know you're outside Nigeria like that's a big deal,well,it's a big deal to you sha o,but not to me,even if someone offers to give me visas with ticket free of charge right now,i'd reject it straight away,unlike you white man's ass licker
Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
asala1:

You lack education and you are as well very ignorant, you need to read lot more to stop sounding like these stupid Americans. Cab ko moto ni.
Don't bother yourself on this looser bro,ive replied him
Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You've been digging your grandaddy's store for dictionary since right? So you went ahead looking for vocabs abi? Frustrated Nigerian,if you were not frustrated,why leave the shores of this nation and run away you coward,im very proud to remain in my dear country and im making my money here and satisfied with what I'm making,you should be ashamed of yourself,who knows what you're doing wherever you are,maybe you're licking old white woman's ebola infected wound,who knows,or maybe you're washing white dead bodies over there,and getting treated like a slave,who asked you question,you were to forward to make us know you're outside Nigeria like that's a big deal,well,it's a big deal to you sha o,but not to me,even if someone offers to give me visas with ticket free of charge right now,i'd reject it straight away,unlike you white man's ass licker
LoL. frustrated N*gga.
Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by Onnakhinon: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=Ugwumba60 post=27570608]The ebola victim, Theophilus Onnakhinon, was
flown from Sierra Leone by the airline while his
younger brother, Chinedu Eroka, was said to have
absconded from the Sierra Leonean authorities. How Theophilus and Chinedu come be brothers? Hmmm wrong reporting. Why did they allow them entrance into the country? Federal agencies fucking up since 1966[/quote Thunder fire you, did u expect me to die there? For your information Chinedu is my for and not my brother, the pree got it all wrong, I'm Edo and he is abia
Re: Ebola Victims Arrives Lagos From Sierra Loen, People Scampered. by Onnakhinon: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
saxywale:

LoL. frustrated N*gga.
You are the one that is confused and frustrated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao Akala Decamps To APC / Innoson, Ibeto, Pillar Of Manufacturing In Nigeria’s East / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.