Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) (47700 Views)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Dreyl(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yipeee! The sunflower teeth guy is back.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by coogar: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Jagaban always shaming those who wish him death. Only God has the right to life and only him knows when its time to go,no man can take the place of God.

Wish Jagaban a good health and I pray God keeps him alive and well to witness the take over by APC in 2015.

berem, the APC chieftain!
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:
Can't he stay in united kingdom and recuperate properly? He looks frail.
What is he afraid of? Does he think APC will be hijacked from him while he is away?

Your health is more important than politics.

Bros, please how did you add color to your signature...please teach me. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by clemz88(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
How's does that concern me
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Elder55: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Praise God, Chief Asiwaju is back! My sincere advice is that he should walk on the political terrain of Nigeria softly and wisely.Power belong to God.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by kalamayat: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wish him quick recovery, because parkison disease is not that easy to manage.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

berem, the APC chieftain!

nuff respect to you Sir!
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by coogar: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
nuff respect to you Sir!
grin grin

i can see the PDPrïcks hovering over the picture of tinubu & saying rubbish. he looks very good for his age - nice denim & cute gucci shoes.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by kajoula(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin JAGABAN grin.....political GBO,GBO.GBO cool uw
As tension rises ahead 2015 grin
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by sage2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is the first time I would see his full lenght picture. He is really not a tall guy like that. A good dress sense though. I hate agbada on niggas.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by opiaoku: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Jagaban always shaming those who wish him death. Only God has the right to life and only him knows when its time to go,no man can take the place of God.

Wish Jagaban a good health and I pray God keeps him alive and well to witness the take over by PDP in 2015.

OK

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

i can see the PDPrïcks hovering over the picture of tinubu & saying rubbish. he looks very good for his age - nice denim & cute gucci shoes.
yes o! Haters are gonna keep hating. Who God has blessed,no man should curse.

Meanwhile,when are you coming back to politics section? Miss your comments like crazy! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by tobaflexy1984: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
kiss Tinubu is back is nt d issues here dey do nigeria well and give our youth jobs and provide social amenties,according to ur party APC CHANGE abi let we nigerians see d CHANGE for REAL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by AnanseK(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aksonman:

APC fans be truthful to yourselves, he looks pretty sick!

Pretty? May be.

Sick? No.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by valuedammy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Later this man will come out to tell us that he is hale and healthy, daddy u dnt luk healthy o, better take good care of urself and 4get about 2015 poll.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Chubhie: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
django1:
How old is this man? Rich people seems to age even more faster than commoners.
football age was pegged at 51. Perhaps, if he had stayed away from too much shayo 51 may be smuggled through as reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by NnadedeKwame: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
moufan:
jagaban flew in dis morning from the united kingdom. his plane touched down at the abuja international airport.details soon

Any TVC staff here will know whta i mean when i call him Mr.Fun!
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by clemz88(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:

So Tinubu has plane too ? undecided
am shocked also. They all keep owning jets and all sort. But when a pastor gets his own people would start criticism as if its a crime for pastors to own one .
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
It's a shame that people are applauding Tinubu who has been governor of Nigeria's richest state for over 15 years without building any world class hospital equipped enough to treat malaria of the rich. When he falls ill he flies to the UK to receive adequate medical care but when you fall ill you are at the mercy of the cottage clinics that don't even have paracetamol to treat malaria.
Thank God for his health but we need to rise above parochialism and primordial sentiments if we must salvage this country. Beyond our support for this politicians we must ask the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Jonathan and others to account for their stewardship. We must demand and if possible stop them from travelling abroad for medical care while they leave our hospitals mere consulting centres.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by clemz88(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:

Wish Jagaban a good health and I pray God keeps him alive and well to witness the take over by APC in 2015.
for your widest dream. N how do you think it will be possible

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by ASL33: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

for his age, he looks fit to me.

He is in mid sixties remember. Or is that his football age?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by yogun(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
he looks very frail though... suddenly his head looks bigger than before

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Vanity upon Vanity...what is he still looking for
iSmh +

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Kokorokoo: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
To fight Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Kokorokoo: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
To fight Buhari grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by lonelydora: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
He never kpeme? Thank God for his life shaa.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Chubhie: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Is it the case that Tinubu don't have trusted associates he works with that can pilot APC in his absence or he's too power conscious? That Man on that picture don't need the pressures and twists of the coming elections. He may well pay a visit to graveyards and see people who once thought they are indispensable cooling off while, the world continues. Life goes on even beyond 2015.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by kccarew(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Correct question, chop knockles...sote full. Details no dey there.
1shortblackboy:
Ehenh wetin kon happen?
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by tatafonaija11: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
darisgod:
Diz man should pls relax n stay healthy ooo

2015 election dey cum ooo

APC !!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!

Then after that next election.

Nigeria breaking news
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by kccarew(f): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol, no his political age!
ASL33:
He is in mid sixties remember. Or is that his football age?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by idumuose(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
post=27578147:

Bros, please how did you add color to your signature...please teach me. Thanks.

If your java script is enabled,these icons will appear whenever you want to reply a post.

Click on the arrow beside 'change colour'. 6 colours will colour appear,then click on your preferred colour.

Although there are other colours which nairaland does not have .

Here are a few i have :

[/size] this is brown

‎​ (purple)

(green)

type here (Red)

These are the colours i have.

Just type a sentence after the bracket as shown on colour red and you are done.

And if you want to make it bold add [/b]
Example, [b] type here

Hope you understand?

Quote this post and you will see my original write up

see the munched part for proper understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Barricade Gani Fawehinmi Park Venue Of Amotekun Rally In Lagos (photos) / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.