Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) (47698 Views)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by kccarew(f): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
I agree with ya, but u have to copy and paste this and send it to him via his mail
APContherun:
It's a shame that people are applauding Tinubu who has been governor of Nigeria's richest state for over 15 years without building any world class hospital equipped enough to treat malaria of the rich. When he falls ill he flies to the UK to receive adequate medical care but when you fall ill you are at the mercy of the cottage clinics that don't even have paracetamol to treat malaria.
Thank God for his health but we need to rise above parochialism and primordial sentiments if we must salvage this country. Beyond our support for this politicians we must ask the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Jonathan and others to account for their stewardship. We must demand and if possible stop them from travelling abroad for medical care while they leave our hospitals mere consulting centres.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by ladej(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Jagaban always shaming those who wish him death. Only God has the right to life and only him knows when its time to go,no man can take the place of God.

Wish Jagaban a good health and I pray God keeps him alive and well to witness the take over by APC in 2015.
I agree

besides death will get all of us....so in theory u cant shame those who wish u death cos u will still die one day...........people wey shepe for IBB in 1993....ur epe never work o !
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Balkan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Old picture. Nairalanders keep bringing old pictures since 1777
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by FearGodinall: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
So Lagos state been the epicenter of development can not be proud of even one world Class hospital were tinibu have his check up Sorry for these progressives who claim they love nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by IYANGBALI: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
darisgod:
Diz man should pls relax n stay healthy ooo

2015 election dey cum ooo

APC !!!!!
CHANGE!!!!!

baby are you an APCilian?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by MrKevinBig(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:

So Tinubu has plane too ? undecided
why not can U compare Alisson Madueke to Him yet she has a private jet. Just a minister o!
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by icedbreez(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
This thread must be for lagosians or at most South Westerners because I dont see how Tinubu coming back from Europe affects my schedule for the day or my weekend.
NEXT.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by MrKevinBig(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
FearGodinall:
So Lagos state been the epicenter of development can not be proud of even one world Class hospital were tinibu have his check up Sorry for these progressives who claim they love nigeria.
how many are in Abuja the seat of power that has been undere pdpigss since 18bc? Foolish PDP bigot. shocked
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by scantee(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wish him quick recovery as per human being and somebodyz father.

But truth be told this man is finished he should just go and rest than wasting his time pursing fantasy Aso Rock for APC.

As far as I am concern Good Luck ga achigide luo mgbe GMB ga abu onye isi ndi LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by buJu234: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
tell me how Nigeria will move forward...

the popular politician tht looted Lagos treasury is back and people are saying Thank God and celebrating...

I thought u guys are praying in ur churches; mosques & shrines that Nigeria should get better....

Hypocrites....

this country is going no where as far people like the Jagaban (Tinubu); IBB; OBJ; GEJ; diesani; david mark etc are still being celebrated as heros in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by ifemi001: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
We need a change!tired of all these PDP......

Apc!!! Change
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by bayocanny: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
He looks like a man that just left a UK jail after serving 15 yrs for peddling drugs. grin

Huhh, I see u dis devil person so u still dey come front page abi u no stick with your romance section
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by coogar: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
yes o! Haters are gonna keep hating. Who God has blessed,no man should curse.

Meanwhile,when are you coming back to politics section? Miss your comments like crazy! grin wink

i am fully back. cool
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Chaleeee: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
This one is done.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by chuqudy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
He just returned from London after playing for Chelsea. See link below for details

#http://www..com/2014/07/exclusive-chelsea-sells-mikel-buys.html
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
moufan:
jagaban flew in dis morning from the united kingdom. his plane touched down at the abuja international airport.details soon
who cares....
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by HOTWATER(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
courage54:

Pls don't try to derail the topic. When he was sick u all were jubilating now that is back u are saying somtin else. All ur past and present PDP governors can not withstand him in terms of achievement.

I thought APC has finished building world class hospitals in their state . Why is he still going abroad for treatment ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Truckpusher(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
bayocanny:

Huhh, I see u dis devil person so u still dey come front page abi u no stick with your romance section
Cry me a river little boy. grin
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by johnmartus(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dominiquez:
Berem Omenka and the rest.

You guys don't have shame. What did Tinubu achieve as a Governor for 8 years.

Name them.

If God bless him for what he has done, its dead by air crash because he bought a private jet from the money of the populace.

Say no to evil.

The blindfolded supporters of APC
crying more tinubu governed lagos state not yeboland he delivered his promised to us we are very comply with her tinubu may you live long God almighty will restore your health
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by redsun(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
He probably went there go clean his soiled teeth
Don't they have good dentists in Lagos or abuja? Yeye leaders with no clue whatsoever about nation building.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

i am fully back. cool
coo! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by feezy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:

So Tinubu has plane too ? undecided

Tinubu has an airline too
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wished him a quick recovery, Yes, because he is an opposition to my party but not my enemy. With the right arrangement and incentives, the Devil and God meets. But wait, why is he aging so quick and getting frail. By the time JEGA announce the failure of his party, the man fit kpeme with stroke oh. God help this man to know when to retire from his lunatic quest for wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by courage54(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
HOTWATER:

I thought APC has finished building world class hospitals in their state . Why is he still going abroad for treatment ?

When ur drunken master get drunk and pie on his body why didn't u take him to the world class national hospital he built in abuja? Sycophants.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by ugborakson: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
This old folk should go and rest.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by beelon1020(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
The big IRUMOLE wink
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Tradesrunner(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Welcome Bak Sir. APC Dire Need You
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by abdulabbakar(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
onatisi:
This man is terribly sick,even a blind man can see it. He needs to leave the political stage and enjoy the rest of his life . Politics will always be there but our lives will not be there forever.

Not in the hands of a dumbus like GEJ
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by roufy235(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
welcome hope your plane didn't eat too much of gas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / NYSC Saga: Shittu ‘exposes’ Ajimobi, Says He Also Skipped The Scheme / Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.