Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Does Buhari Have To Offer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Have To Offer? (1082 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by EliteYouth: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
If Kanu Nwakwo cannot come back and Play for Super Eagles

If Bash Ali cannot come back and fight feather weight

If Obasanjo cannot return to the military

If Tinubu cannot be Lagos gov again.

If Britain cannot colonize Nigeria again.

Can micheal Jackson still win Grammy?

So tell me------

What is BUHARI coming back to do? What audacity does he have?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Sconty09(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Integrity,Discipline and Corruption free society. You would agree with me that's bane of our nation today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Kingharzyz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
GMB is the solution

GEJ is clueless and not sharp enough....
I will vote GMB cos his better than GEJ.... Gej body language condone corruption...

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Kokorokoo: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari: Expired since 1985

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Mogidi: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari forgot to introduce sharia nationwide in the '80s, he wants to do it now, he has no economic plans for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
he has these to offer:

sharia

execution without trial

embezzlement

outdated style of government

etc

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by okpamson15(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Very inportant question. Bt if u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by major466(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Op Gen Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. He's too ancient.
Nigeria needs an academic and courageous person who have the guts to do what is right no matter how difficult the situation is. GEJ has what it takes to take Nigeria to a world class Nation in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by mikolo80: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sconty09:
Integrity,Discipline and Corruption free society. You would agree with me that's bane of our nation today.
you've said it all
Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by PointB: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
I say it again, for those who care to listen!

Buhari is accursed!

He's directly and indirectly responsible for the death of so many people when he was a dictator; many of them were innocent! Such individual stained with blood of innocent are not fit for the throne; their hands on the land highest stool is a taboo, and bring ill luck, and doom to the land.

Buhari should spend the rest of his life in solitary, seeking forgiveness and inner peace! His ill-lucks, and doom shouldn't be allowed to taint the land! Stay away from the unlucky, and accursed or risk being infected with their disease; he should also stay away from us!

Buhari is accursed!

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by PastorAji(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=28pt]TANOIDS[/size]

EliteYouth:
If Kanu Nwakwo cannot come back and Play for Super Eagles
If Bash Ali cannot come back and fight feather weight
If Obasanjo cannot return to the military
If Tinubu cannot be Lagos gov again.
If Britain cannot colonize Nigeria again.
Can micheal Jackson still win Grammy?
So tell me------
What is BUHARI coming back to do? What audacity does he have?
major466:
@Op Gen Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria. He's too ancient.
Nigeria needs an academic who has the guts to do the right thing no matter how difficult the situation is. GEJ has what it takes to lift Nigeria to a world class Nation in the 21st century.
PointB:
I say it again, for those who care to listen!
Buhari is accursed!
He's directly and indirectly responsible for the death of so many people when he was a dictator; many of them were innocent! Such individual stained with blood of innocent are not fit for the throne; their hands on the land highest stool is a taboo, and bring ill luck, and doom to the land.
Buhari should spend the rest of his life in solitary, seeking forgiveness and inner peace! His ill-lucks, and doom shouldn't be allowed to taint the land! Stay away from the unlucky, and accursed or risk being infected with their disease; he should also stay away from us!
Buhari is accursed!

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by nigerianvenom(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
he is not coming back again.where will he fits in?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by nigerianvenom(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
PastorAji:
[size=28pt]TANOIDS[/size]

fake pastor

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Kokorokoo: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Buhari has no economic plans for Nigeria. True!

Mogidi:
Buhari forgot to introduce sharia nationwide in the '80s, he wants to do it now, he has no economic plans for Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does Buhari Have To Offer? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
experience and proven track record in fighting corruption and for Nigeria's interests.

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Convention 2014 Updates(picture Only) / 10 Facts You Need To Know About Buhari's Running Mate / Sat Guru Maharaji,says Buhari,atiku,ciroma,el-rufai Are People Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.