Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29436 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by sheunfemix: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
I rily understand what the OP I trying to say. It doesn't have to be physical all d tym. Rily u can punish ur husband by hurling is as$ to court even here in Nigeria. If u did a court wedding, the court tellS u as a woman that if ur husband cheats u, u are entitled to half of all his properties even some more smiley but how many of us women know our right? I know mine and dat means that really for me, if I catch a woman with my husband, I'm not gonna fold my arms if I have to find every dirt on earth about her whole family and fight tooth and nail with every resources that I have den I will. My man is worth fighting for sincerely and I can never, ever let anything or anyone come btw us. By the tym I'm through with her and maybe have her pic and dirty story all over the web even her family will come begging me.
My husbands punishment will be to buy me an expensive house on the island and a full paid hotel, feeding and shopping expenses in venice, paris and d Bahamas cool tongue
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nonso23:

I thought you don't care about mistresses nor progressive methods to sort their issues?? grin

See thesis wey you go research post for us! angry undecided

Nashville is seeking suggestions to punish cheaters and I provided one which I believe is the most progressive method ever suggested on this thread. tongue cool And not the yeye calling the mistress, reporting to her pastor or parents that I've been seeing on this thread. grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
damiso:
Stillfire there was also a case here where a man also sued a catholic priest and the catholic Church for having an affair with his wife and running his marriage grin

Lol, good on the man.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by pickabeau1: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
tpia6.. your pics are hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Olivia Pope aint also helping side chics and mistresses..she been giving them hope they will eventually settle in Vermont grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
damiso:
Olivia Pope aint also helping side chics and mistresses..she been giving them hope they will eventually settle in Vermont grin grin

Someone had to go there eventually grin But then Olivia is just reaping misery ni now, if anything, side chicks should take a cue grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by pickabeau1: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Im faithful

Mass SMS
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
damiso:

That steamy dream that started yesterday's episode lipsrsealed shocked angry

@Nashville, who is the single lady cheating on?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by darisgod(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I remember one incident dat happened when I was in skool

Dir was did student who was dating a married man,didn't know how the man's wife got to know

So call her husby dat she hear n she already got d girl's address dat she's on her way to show her pepper

I think d man quickly call d girl to inform her n told her to just kip quiet n pretend as if she doesn't know wat she's talking about

D girl already told us in d house wat d man said cos we know d man very well (e dey drop for us well well especially weekend) the girl told us she already know wat to do (she b kolo girl o)

D woman got to our house around 7pm n started calling her to come outside since she doesn't know her main room just d compound

Our friend didn't come out o,I think she went to ask one alhaja dat sells tinz outside d compound

She came inside n went straight to her room as she just knock like diz vooooooooooooom na so my friend pour her urine ooo no b small some tin she just left no comment no story from d woman

Like 2 yrs ago I heard d man married d girl she don born self

Walahi God knws I can NEVER fight any girl cos my husby dey bleep am

Na me n him get case not me n d Oloriburuku girl o
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
alutacontinua:

That steamy dream that started yesterday's episode lipsrsealed shocked angry

@Nashville, who is the single lady cheating on?

Great question. What do you think? Do you think these girls are even cheating at all?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
darisgod:
I remember one incident dat happened when I was in skool
Dir was did student who was dating a married man,didn't know how the man's wife got to know
So call her husby dat she hear n she already got d girl's address dat she's on her way to show her pepper
I think d man quickly call d girl to inform her n told her to just kip quiet n pretend as if she doesn't know wat she's talking about
D girl already told us in d house wat d man said cos we know d man very well (e dey drop for us well well especially weekend) the girl told us she already know wat to do (she b kolo girl o)
D woman got to our house around 7pm n started calling her to come outside since she doesn't know her main room just d compound
Our friend didn't come out o,I think she went to ask one alhaja dat sells tinz outside d compound
She came inside n went straight to her room as she just knock like diz vooooooooooooom na so my friend pour her urine ooo no b small some tin she just left no comment no story from d woman
Like 2 yrs ago I heard d man married d girl she don born self
Walahi God knws I can NEVER fight any girl cos my husby dey bleep am
Na me n him get case not me n d Oloriburuku girl o

Horrible girl she is.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by pamcode(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
aisha2:
You say you dont want to encourage violence then go ahead and promote it.

What if while giving the mistress a "few slaps" she breaks your head, tears off your clothes and strips you naked? In addition to a hurting marriage you now have a battered ego, face and head.

Why I never encourage confronting the mistress is because the vow is between you and the man. Any man who cant keep the vow shouldnt make it, marriage is not by force, when you get in be aware of your responsibility.

If I labor with my husband and he gets "tempted " and cant resist the temptation its his choice, no matter how she seduces him as long as he wasnt drugged and rap-ed he gets to answer for his actions.

The mistress didnt not take a vow with me. She didnt sign in court or swear to God. She does not owe me fidelity the man who signed and swore does. I am not a savage or do I have energy to go slapping and fighting to clear a grown adults mess.
hmmn well spoken madam lawyer, besides @ op fighting the mistress is a sign the woman is a street woman and irrespnsible.No matured and responsible well-brought up woman will do such. ENOUGH SAID

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nashville:

Great question. What do you think? Do you think these girls are even cheating at all?

Define cheating
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
alutacontinua:

Define cheating

I know where you are going with this but honestly those are the kind of conversations meant for runs girls to justify dating married men. I am sure you are not one of them so let's not go there
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nashville:

I know where you are going with this but honestly those are the kind of conversations meant for runs girls to justify dating married men. I am sure you are not one of them so let's not go there

How are you so sure I'm not a runs girl? tongue
Seriously, a single lady dating a married man is not the best and most righteous of acts, but technically, she ain't commiting a crime
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
pamcode:
hmmn well spoken madam lawyer, besides @ op fighting the mistress is a sign the woman is a street woman and irrespnsible.No matured and responsible well-brought up woman will do such.

true that.

so, basically the husband married a street woman.

probably why he decided to go with the well brought up mistress?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2014
Terrible idea.

To do what? Fight over him/her? Confronting the mistress/lover is sooo WorldStarHipHop. Deal with ya spouse.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2014
pamcode:
hmmn well spoken madam lawyer, besides @ op fighting the mistress is a sign the woman is a street woman and irrespnsible.No matured and responsible well-brought up woman will do such.

true that.

so, basically the husband married a street woman.

probably why he decided to go with the well brought up mistress?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Is Always Running / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Behaviors To Avoid While Waiting To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.