Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29396 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I get what you are trying to say. So i will confront the mistress then what next? will it stop my husband from cheating? you have answered my question.

the issue here is not whether anything will stop your husband from cheating.

it's teaching people there are consequences for whatever actions they engage in.

so far, all i'm seeing is some folks insisting the wife is the only one who will bear consequences when her husband is busy displaying his prick around town?

and all the people talking of "dignity", the so-called "dignified response" engaged in by some women, is actually deadlier than the wife who makes her displeasure known.

the mistress should even be happy the wife confronted her, some wives will not confront you but your own don finish nevertheless.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oooooohhh. you are just like me. we are alike. This my ego ehn. Very very very precious to me o. it has also saved me from very huge ridiculous mistakes with men.

Well, all women have ego. but you know the problem? nobody to massage it for them. it also has a lot to do with their upbringing. instead they are taught to massage that of men always. Nigerian women are veeeeeery gullible and have been taught to not have one. Infact its a sin to have one. It only takes a reaaaaaalllly strong willed quality and huge dose of self esteem to be capable of massaging your ego. Once you dnt have any of these qualities, it would appear you dnt have ego. Reminds me of this beyonce's song 'Ego'. I love that song. It boosts my ego. lol.

Me, i dey massage my ego if nobody dey there to massage am for me o. Lol.
It's really a shame I tell you, some girls have said stuffs to me like "you go fit stay for husband house so" because of my stance on certain issues on relationships.

You hear them say, "all men cheat, just make sure you are the number 1, you have to do this, do that so that he will stay",when I say, there's no main or side chic or ask what he will be doing while I do all the listed, they say "how you go compare man and woman" and then I vex and give them a piece of my mind and they call me "proud" and even gang up on me.

I have met just very few women who reason and have same beliefs with me on relationships/men, and what I've noticed from them is that, they were raised differently from the other ladies.

My ego important to me o, just like you, I constantly massage it myself added to the one my baby contributes cheesy.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Hehehe.
Go confront girl wey her own no good, your body go tell you.

I remember as a teenager a woman came to the mistresses supermarket and actually met the husband there having lunch with the mistress, na so the woman begin shout shout curse the husband still dey chop him food the mistress was calm probably because she didnt want her shop destroyed, then the woman decided to slap the mistresses, chai the mistress beat her ehnn, tore her clothes, the man was still eating telling the mistress to "deal with the shameless woman". We had to get her a wrapper as our house was close by.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

You earlier said people will only keep disturbing if you give attention. Sometimes men feel they can handle it or feel ashamed to say a woman is harrassing them same way they feel ashamed to say they are being abused physically or emotionally.

It doesnt mean they love or condole the attention. Men with mistresses are different from men being stalked. Who wants 50 missed calls a day?

Desperate times call for desperate measures

A stalker cannot stalk you forever if you take an action to curb it.

If you do not 50missed calls daily, after 2days or 1week you will do something about it.

Not doing anything is also a form of consent. If my colleague touches me in a sensitive part of my body and I do not say anything, he simply takes it as an encouragement to go a step higher.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Mariecakes(f): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Hehehe.

Go confront girl wey her own no good, your body go tell you.
u don't hv to slap n kick n fight. ...know thy Enemy n use against them
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Desperate times call for desperate measures
A stalker cannot stalk you forever if you take an action to curb it.
If you do not 50missed calls daily, after 2days or 1week you will do something about it.
Not doing anything is also a form of consent. If my colleague touches me in a sensitive part of my body and I do not say anything, he simply takes it as an encouragement to go a step higher.

Do you think I reported immediately he started calling me? It took me months to say it out because I assumed just telling him off will do it.

Stalkers are not normal people they are sick people with a twisted version of reality what works with normal people does not work with them.

Stalkers are not normal chasers, stalkers are mentally ill so ignoring their calls will only make them feel you want them but you are playing hard to get. Infact when I started shouting for help people assumed I was exaggerating till I gave someone my phone for the night who thought he could ward off the stalker for where?

Please read up on stalkers explaining to you may not make sense if you havent been a victim or known someone who was
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

I remember as a teenager a woman came to the mistresses supermarket and actually met the husband there having lunch with the mistress, na so the woman begin shout shout curse the husband still dey chop him food the mistress was calm probably because she didnt want her shop destroyed, then the woman decided to slap the mistresses, chai the mistress beat her ehnn, tore her clothes, the man was still eating telling the mistress to "deal with the shameless woman". We had to get her a wrapper as our house was close by.
Lmfao grin.

These things happen everyday, yet women will not learn, just imagine being beaten by your husband's mistresses with your husband egging her on, kai! Which humiliation pass that one?

Omo leave am o, me sef don see things, abi na the one wey her husband go buy gbogbo ero to placate the mistress wey the wife insult? If only women will open their eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

what most of you are not getting here is IF YOUR HUSBAND IS RUNNING AROUND TOWN FREELY DISTRIBUTING HIS SERVICES LIKE A PUBLIC TAP, your dignity is already gone.

which dignity are you looking for again when another woman is busy showing off what is supposed to belong to you?

your "dignity" has vamoosed long time, you are still acting the emperor who wears no clothes, saying you have it.

your choice dear.

Naa her dignity is not gone. Dignity means your sense of self worth. It's something that stems from within, your principled nature not as a result of external factors or what somebody else did. That doesn't make sense. If you choose to lose your dignity at the dictates of what your husband (who freely distributes his services to all and sundry), then go ahead and act like an aggressive bull. On judgement day we would NOT be judged by family. Everyone would stand by themselves. So don't use someone undignifying himself to describe mine.

3 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mariecakes:

u don't hv to slap n kick n fight. ...know thy Enemy n use against them
The only enemy you have is your cheating husband.

It becomes a different ball game, if the other woman is all over your husband and he isn't interested, told you and prolly wants you both to tackle the issue(which almost never happens), then I don't see how she's the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

so she slapped the mistress and left the husband to be enjoying his food and watching the show?

no wonder he told his hoochie to beat her up.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

so its ok for the mistress to be manic but not the wife?

if the mistress is manic and your man is still humping her regardless, what does that say?

she used juju on him?

What does that say? He's manic too now. You then expect me to fight two manic people?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

The man will probably say to the mistress "You see the mad woman I have to put up with abi?" and the mistress will rub his big stomach and say "Sorry Baby I can imagine" while the wife is home going crazy dialing mistresses number calling pastor and sending text messages

You are wicked o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by coogar: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Really Coogar? A Nigerian man needs to be offered before he wanders? Rotflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you really really believe that?

every time i go to lagos, i get such offers by the dozens.....
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Naa her dignity is not gone

my dear, the dignity has developed wings and flown away.

Dignity means your sense of self worth. It's something that stems from within, your principled nature not as a result of external factors or what somebody else did. That doesn't make sense. If you choose to lose your dignity at the dictates of what your husband (who freely distributes his services to all and sundry), then go ahead and act like an aggressive bull. On judgement day we would NOT be judged by family. Everyone would stand by themselves.

your dignity is intertwined with your husband's actions once you marry.

unless you divorce him for being a philanderer, there is no dignity in watching your husband making a f.ool out of you around town.

its not about "outwaiting" the mistress and waiting for his wandering prick to come back .

if the mistress is the aggressive bull and your husband is still with her, then you need to check yourself.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sooooo, men, when will u guys start confronting d men in ur wives lives?

And erm, if u find out she is bedding adenuga or one army general,pray tell us how u will go about it since confrontation is the koko now kiss

Nashville where r u? U must defend this ur hot topic o tongue

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Lmfao grin.
These things happen everyday, yet women will not learn, just imagine being beaten by your husband's mistresses with your husband egging her on, kai! Which humiliation pass that one?
Omo leave am o, me sef don see things, abi na the one wey her husband go buy gbogbo ero to placate the mistress wey the wife insult? If only women will open their eyes.

It seems that when wifey confronts mistress gets a big bribe to placate her
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

unless you divorce him for being a philanderer, there is no dignity in watching your husband making a f.ool out of you around town.

its not about "outwaiting" the mistress and waiting for his wandering prick to come back to you.

Lol you don't get it. Did you miss where we say we would confront the husband but not the mistress? It's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

That's probably why your husband is going with the lady to begin with.

You are not even strong enough to fight for what's yours whereas the "mistress" is aggressive enough to fight for what she stole.

This is the kind of attitude that made africa or is it nigeria, a colony.

Tpia, will u fight?
U get strength?
I can just picture tpia fighting bc of her hubby cheesy
Oluwa jesu!

Madam tpia u get single bone so?
Me,i no get o!
Ben johnson is my second name.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

Do you think I reported immediately he started calling me? It took me months to say it out because I assumed just telling him off will do it.

Stalkers are not normal people they are sick people with a twisted version of reality what works with normal people does not work with them.

Stalkers are not normal chasers, stalkers are mentally ill so ignoring their calls will only make them feel you want them but you are playing hard to get. Infact when I started shouting for help people assumed I was exaggerating till I gave someone my phone for the night who thought he could ward off the stalker for where?

Please read up on stalkers explaining to you may not make sense if you havent been a victim or known someone who was

I know stalkers are c.razy that is why I propose action real fast.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

What does that say? He's manic too now. You then expect me to fight two manic people?

ok, if you are no longer interested in your two timing man, then that's different.

but to say the wife should quietly put on a stoic countenance and pretend all is well while the man is busy everywhere and turning her to a laughing stock, is hard.

it will come out somewhere else, unless she herself is doing the same thing as the man.

which one is matyr for marriage?

when the mistress is doing bad girls are the shiznit?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

its not about "outwaiting" the mistress and waiting for his wandering prick to come back .

if the mistress is the aggressive bull and your husband is still with her, then you need to check yourself.

Don't you think you kind of lost your dignity when you married such a man?

And how will fighting the mistress restore your dignity?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by coogar: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

And erm, if u find out she is bedding adenuga or one army general,pray tell us how u will go about it since confrontation is the koko now kiss

grown men don't fight because of a woman....
why fight? she's free to go wherever she wants to go......i know some men with a very low self esteem do break bottles to fight for their women & that's because they don't have enough wisdom.

women don't just hump around like men. they do it with their emotions attached. once a woman decides to taste another sausage, she's already gone. she's planned, plotted and strategised the risks & rewards before doing it. their scheme is more straightforward - a man can sleep with cossy orjiakor & still love his wife.

women don't do that.....
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

every time i go to lagos, i get such offers by the dozens.....
Mechie onu dia tongue
Who dash monkey banana cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

Tpia, will u fight?
U get strength?
I can just picture tpia fighting bc of her hubby cheesy
Oluwa jesu!
Madam tpia u get single bone so?
Me,i no get o!
Ben johnson is my second name.

Lol. Tpia wanna fight off women because of husband. lol So Tpia can love like this? lol Abokoku Tpia. grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

A husband will confront his wife's side boo? esp in Nigeria?

Let me spread my mat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

I know stalkers are c.razy that is why I propose action real fast.

You dont know immediately that they are stalkers. You imagine they are normal people you can ward off. As a woman I thought so for a month, not till I started getting pictures of myself via email before I got scared I imagined at first he was just infactuated.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

grown men don't fight because of a woman....
why fight? she's free to go wherever she wants to go......i know some men with a very low self esteem do break bottles to fight for their women & that's because they don't have enough wisdom.

women don't just hump around like men. they do it with their emotions attached. once a woman decides to taste another sausage, she's already gone. she's planned, plotted and strategised the risks & rewards before doing it. their scheme is more straightforward - a man can sleep with cossy orjiakor & still love his wife.

women don't do that.....
Gbam!
Thats why i lv my ituku bro.
On point kiss
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

ok, if you are no longer interested in your two timing man, then that's different.

but to say the wife should quietly put on a stoic countenance and pretend all is well while the man is busy everywhere and turning her to a laughing stock, is hard.

it will come out somewhere else, unless she herself is doing the same thing as the man.

which one is matyr for marriage?

when the mistress is doing bad girls are the shiznit?

I did not say the wife should sit quietly. She should instead channel her fighting karate techniques to the husband. Fighting mistresses has never worked. We wouldn't be having this conversation if it ever did.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

It seems that when wifey confronts mistress gets a big bribe to placate her
Before nko? Confronting her has given her an edge over the wifey.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

A husband will confront his wife's side boo? esp in Nigeria?

Let me spread my mat cheesy
Eeh now tongue
Abi u no dey see guys confront fellow guys to stay off their babes for school?
So why wouldnt they extend it to wifey?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by beeevan: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

kiss
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol. Tpia wanna fight off women because of husband. lol So Tpia can love like this? lol Abokoku Tpia. grin
Lol cheesy
Crazy imagination! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.