Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog (36589 Views)

Sarplaninac Vs Caucasian / Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Cwaya(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Dog fight is not a good thing sha.

yeah i know, just trying to let him know that gsd are better both in strength and shouldnt be underestimated.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cwaya:

yeah i know, just trying to let him know that gsd are better both in strength and shouldnt be underestimated.
I initially didnt want to reply you but if I dont your ignorance will get out of hand.
A wolf will have a GSD for lunch, GSD got no chance against the beastly Caucasian. Only APT and Kurdish Kangal will stand against the Caucasian, only a novice will pair GSD against Caucasian in a dog fight. The most powerful GSD known as Russian German Shephered Dog was bred from Caucasian, Caucasian dogs are regarded as wolfdogs or wolf killers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Cwaya(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
chucky234:
I initially didnt want to reply you but if I dont your ignorance will get out of hand.
A wolf will have a GSD for lunch, GSD got no chance against the beastly Caucasian. Only APT and Kurdish Kangal will stand against the Caucasian, only a novice will pair GSD against Caucasian in a dog fight. The most powerful GSD known as Russian German Shephered Dog was bred from Caucasian, Caucasian dogs are regarded as wolfdogs or wolf killers.

okay Sir. but i got some other list here that have almost the same breeds of dog i found in other list to. check it out.

animals.ekstrax.com/strongest-breed-of-dogs-in-the-world/
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cwaya:

okay Sir. but i got some other list here that have almost the same breeds of dog i found in other list to. check it out.

animals.ekstrax.com/strongest-breed-of-dogs-in-the-world/
key in "Caucasian vs GSD fight" into google, you will not find any result because no man will put GSD up against the beastly Caucasian Ovcharka.
You can find watch videos of caucasian vs wolf, pitbull, lion and kangal online, then you will understand why GSD stand no chance against the beast in combat.

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Cwaya(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
chucky234:
key in "Caucasian vs GSD fight" into google, you will not find any result because no man will put GSD up against the beastly Caucasian Ovcharka.
You can find watch videos of caucasian vs wolf, pitbull, lion and kangal online, then you will understand why GSD stand no chance against the beast in combat.

okay boss. no probs even though i cnt find caucasian near top most powerful dog list.

caucasian is cool but mehn, gsd has great glory .
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cwaya:

okay boss. no probs even though i cnt find caucasian near top most powerful dog list.

caucasian is cool but mehn, gsd has great glory .
The reason why you dont find Caucasian in such list is because of ferociousness and danger to family with children, the only thing GSD got over Caucasian is intelligence and agility, Caucasian are also very smart.

4 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
chucky234:
The reason why you dont find Caucasian in such list is because of ferociousness and danger to family with children, the only thing GSD got over Caucasian is intelligence and agility, Caucasian are also very smart.

what's the difference between a dog being smart and being intelligent.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
greg420:

what's the difference between a dog being smart and being intelligent.
Consult your dictionary for the difference between intelligence and smart.

3 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 05, 2014
chucky234:
Consult your dictionary for the difference between intelligence and smart.

Lol....As if I didn't know
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Unekz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
honestly speakin caucasian dogs are very stuborn..
Mine always gives me tough time anytime we go for walking....
You can imagine i bought a prada sandals nt up to a month,mistakenly i left d shoe outside and i went to bed to sleep.the following morning i was about going to lectures, jux for me to find out dat my prada is gone...if you see d way d sandals is..even a cobbler can not fixed it back..#jux lyk dt na so d shoe go#
caucasian all day..... anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by daamazink: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
german shepherd is an all rounder,belgian malinois is much more lighter and has a higher bite force than german shepherd ,caucasian shepherd is much more bigger has a higher bite force and the least easy to train though they are the best guard dogs around, for the person who wants to get a dog get a german shepherd first(talking from experience)caucasian are a pain in the arse if u dont know how to train dogs,...............for those of u comparing a german shepherd to a caucasian shepherd in terms of guard ability it is like comparing a macbook to a dell alienware in terms of gaming experience, german shepherd is an allrounder but in terms of a specific task such as guarding caucasians outclass them gsd kiss grin norude comments argue wisely and with proof dogs.petbreeds.com/compare/20.../Belgian-Malinois-vs-German-Shepher...The Caucasian Shepherd Dog and the Central Asian Shepherd Dog are very "real" dogs. We often face the situation when a dog at the second or third session refuses to work. The reason for that is not the absence of "working ability" but misunderstanding of the nature of the Shepherd dog. To make things clear you should go to its territory. When it's trained on a different territory it has nothing to guard and has bitten a training slave one or two times it understands that the actions make no sense and, finally, it ignores them at all. So, while for other breeds it's better to train them preliminary on a training field and only then to put them into conditions close to real for the Shepherd dogs it should be done quite opposite: first they should be trained on their territory and then be put into an "artificial" environment. For that reason training techniques based on a game don't work. http://security-dog.org/english/training/train.html
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by daamazink: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
teeth size caucasian sepherd>belgian malinois>gsd wink[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
daamazink:
german shepherd is an all rounder,belgian malinois is much more lighter and has a higher bite force than german shepherd ,caucasian shepherd is much more bigger has a higher bite force and the least easy to train though they are the best guard dogs around, for the person who wants to get a dog get a german shepherd first(talking from experience)caucasian are a pain in the arse if u dont know how to train dogs,...............for those of u comparing a german shepherd to a caucasian shepherd in terms of guard ability it is like comparing a macbook to a dell alienware in terms of gaming experience, german shepherd is an allrounder but in terms of a specific task such as guarding caucasians outclass them gsd kiss grin norude comments argue wisely and with proof dogs.petbreeds.com/compare/20.../Belgian-Malinois-vs-German-Shepher...The Caucasian Shepherd Dog and the Central Asian Shepherd Dog are very "real" dogs. We often face the situation when a dog at the second or third session refuses to work. The reason for that is not the absence of "working ability" but misunderstanding of the nature of the Shepherd dog. To make things clear you should go to its territory. When it's trained on a different territory it has nothing to guard and has bitten a training slave one or two times it understands that the actions make no sense and, finally, it ignores them at all. So, while for other breeds it's better to train them preliminary on a training field and only then to put them into conditions close to real for the Shepherd dogs it should be done quite opposite: first they should be trained on their territory and then be put into an "artificial" environment. For that reason training techniques based on a game don't work. http://security-dog.org/english/training/train.html
Hmmm this thread coming back to life
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

thanks mr teacher. Caucasian are flock guardian dog and they are good in protecting their pack but most of them bark and bite in fear and I have seen a lot of them with fear aggression while you guys think it's scary and a good thing to have. GSD is all round dog, intelligent ,protective and smart. i will take a confident sheephard dog over a Caucasian anyday.
for ur info; Caucasians are never fearful and even attack bears and wolves....YouTube is ur friend joor....And their brute force is just crazy....a man dared my dog in my absence and he was lucky 2 tell the tale....don't ever downgrade a caucasian. ..gsd is intelligent but not as bold and fearless

2 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Seun:

The GSD and Malinois are more pliable. They can attack/protect, but they can also be commanded to stop attacking without killing the suspect. Also, they are more athletic; they can take down armed suspects so fast that they won't have time to fetch, aim, and discharge their weapons.

The answer is no. They are bigger than GSDs, so the maintenance costs e.g. cost of feeding will be higher. Big dogs are expensive dogs.

They are more aggressive than the Rott and Boerboel. The Caucasian is the only breed of which not being super-aggressive is actually a fault.
that's the word....
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:

for ur info; Caucasians are never fearful and even attack bears and wolves....YouTube is ur friend joor....And their brute force is just crazy....a man dared my dog in my absence and he was lucky 2 tell the tale....don't ever downgrade a caucasian. ..gsd is intelligent but not as bold and fearless

Yes sir!
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Cwaya:

Oga , you and this your caucasian ovcharka sef.. abegy. thatz ur choice but GSD is better guard, and intelligent. second or third most intelligent dog. fast and full of energy.
caucasian na just noise maker.. over grown baby. he cant dare a pitbull or rottie even a GSD.
i no you've nt seen a GSD in a dog fight.
stop bn ignorant....youtube and google will tell u what a good caucasian is.....come to my farm and see 1st hand.....see caucasian attacks on youtube...not this mix they're selling
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:

stop bn ignorant....youtube and google will tell u what a good caucasian is.....come to my farm and see 1st hand.....see caucasian attacks on youtube...not this mix they're selling

I have the privilege to work with various top breeds such as CO, GSD and malinois etc recently, CO is good but not the same class with GSD and Mali.

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I have the privilege to work with various top breeds such as CO, GSD and malinois etc recently, CO is good but not the same class with GSD and Mali.
in Intelligence; yes....in aggression, no......
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:
in Intelligence; yes....in aggression, no......

Aggression is not just about barking. Ability to perform under stress and pressure is what makes a good dog.

3 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by xana101: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
WOW, this my thread is still trending cheesy
well thanks for the lectures. i'v finally settled for a CO. i like their size. i'm getting another CO. very soon.
this time it would be imported.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Aggression is not just about barking. Ability to perform under stress and pressure is what makes a good dog.
oga Google am or use YouTube
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:
oga Google am or use YouTube

I'm talking about real life experience, not Google .
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Richybang: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who said caucasain dogs are aggressive see eh if to say dem dea give slap via chat eh I for give you one (joking) I have own the dogs three of it at 2yrs they are friendly if not training I gave to two that made them aggressive and the third one I left to see if she will be aggressive with out training she was just like puppy always playing with every one that enters my home even on my street three people own caucasain dogs they barks like mad it makes people thing they are aggressive but when you enter the compound they run to you to play with you if you want I can give you more examples about them they are less aggressive let me just put it like this they don't have aggression at all pure or unpurebreed to GSD they are just like rotties the older GSD grow the more aggressive it becomes they are faster,better,more intelligent,more aggressive, than caucasain

2 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by xana101: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Richybang:
Who said caucasain dogs are aggressive see eh if to say dem dea give slap via chat eh I for give you one (joking) I have own the dogs three of it at 2yrs they are friendly if not training I gave to two that made them aggressive and the third one I left to see if she will be aggressive with out training she was just like puppy always playing with every one that enters my home even on my street three people own caucasain dogs they barks like mad it makes people thing they are aggressive but when you enter the compound they run to you to play with you if you want I can give you more examples about them they are less aggressive let me just put it like this they don't have aggression at all pure or unpurebreed to GSD they are just like rotties the older GSD grow the more aggressive it becomes they are faster,better,more intelligent,more aggressive, than caucasain
YOU'RE CORRECT.
my CO is not aggressive at all. it plays with strangers any how. i've subjected him to total isolation to see if it would be aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
chucky234:
LWKMD
You just gave yourself out and this shows you know next to nothing about dogs.
Caucasian is confident,strong willed, fearless and assertive.
The fact is you have never seen a pure breed Caucasian let alone got the balls to stand next to one, GSD also barks a lot more than Caucasian.
My Caucasian lives indoor and rarely bark, aside guarding Caucasian were bred for fighting and combat.
Caucasian ovcharka was used in combat by Russian soldiers in worldwar II not for tracking but for pure combat, unlike GSD whose assest is its sense of smell to track and detect.
Caucasian in the past have single handedly fought bear, pack of wolves and lions, that is why it has remained the badest dog out there closely followed by Pitbull and Rottie. Those breed dont have any atom of fear in their gene bro, I'm not refering to those alterated dogs sold as Caucasian in Jos.

LOL Chucky.. Nice analysis now you want me to get a a Caucasian grin
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Cwaya:

chucky234:
I initially didn't want to reply you but if I dont your ignorance will get out of hand.

Finishing!! I like argument with logical points.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Cwaya(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:

Okay Sir.... lipsrsealed

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Richybang:
The truth is. You don't own a CO but an adulterated dog with the look of a CO.
CO is not a dog for everyone, real Caucasian Mountain dogs are super aggressive and difficult to control, those large dogs you see in Jos with GSD gene are certainly not CO.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by neronito: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
I truely weep for those who say Caucasians are NOT aggressive, when it is even stated that a Caucasian not being aggressive is a fault on its own...it's really sad.
Pls those saying their Caucasians are not aggressive pls post pictures of ur "Caucasian".

3 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
xana101:

YOU'RE CORRECT.
my CO is not aggressive at all. it plays with strangers any how. i've subjected him to total isolation to see if it would be aggressive.
Bro your dog na GSD in CO body na.

3 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by xana101: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
chucky234:
Bro your dog na GSD in CO body na.
Lol. No be my fault na. It's someone that deceived me, if u see d Dog now, u'll be amazed. It's looking very BIG for 6months. BIGGER than many CO i've seen. Maybe cos I feed him excess. Chicken and turkey avery day. I'll soon get an imported Co. I've told my friend to send me one. When it's arrive, i'll sell this one with me and this d last time i'll get any Dog not pure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.