Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog (36583 Views)

Sarplaninac Vs Caucasian / Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by benchovic11(m): 3:23am On Apr 30, 2020
From personal and friends experience, I accept that getting a pure breed GSD is more difficult than gaining employment in Nigeria. If you are a GSD lover and a new owner, bro be rest assured that you haven't got a GSD yet oooo. What you just have is an experimental dog because very soon you will feed that GSD with the whole can food in this world and yet it won't be what you expect. GSD is a joy to behold if actually it has the features of a GSD. They are very loyal and they respect their owners ( maybe they were first own by the Yorubas wink On the other hand a CO is a no nonsense breed and so not suitable for first timers. GSDs are too full of energy ( they hate to stay idle, so if you are the busy type then it's not suitable. They are very calculative and have better vision than the CO, they don't tend to eat varieties compare to the CO who because of its body size could eat anything food
I think a CO is more disobedient because the breed wasn't designed to yield easily to pressure and confrontations, so as owner, you need to do more. Yes they sleep a lot no doubt but do you know that the CO scare off intruders and miscreants at night more than the GSD can do in 10 days? So imagine after barking all night, won't it sleep during the day?
GSD is good, I mean very good but hide her when you see a real CO because it doesn't do the notice me that GSDs are known for and it will gladly maul your GSD and she will never forgive you for watching her make a wrong decision.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Eveezy(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
benchovic11:
From personal and friends experience, I accept that getting a pure breed GSD is more difficult than gaining employment in Nigeria. If you are a GSD lover and a new owner, bro be rest assured that you haven't got a GSD yet oooo. What you just have is an experimental dog because very soon you will feed that GSD with the whole can food in this world and yet it won't be what you expect. GSD is a joy to behold if actually it has the features of a GSD. They are very loyal and they respect their owners ( maybe they were first own by the Yorubas wink On the other hand a CO is a no nonsense breed and so not suitable for first timers. GSDs are too full of energy ( they hate to stay idle, so if you are the busy type then it's not suitable. They are very calculative and have better vision than the CO, they don't tend to eat varieties compare to the CO who because of its body size could eat anything food
I think a CO is more disobedient because the breed wasn't designed to yield easily to pressure and confrontations, so as owner, you need to do more. Yes they sleep a lot no doubt but do you know that the CO scare off intruders and miscreants at night more than the GSD can do in 10 days? So imagine after barking all night, won't it sleep during the day?
GSD is good, I mean very good but hide her when you see a real CO because it doesn't do the notice me that GSDs are known for and it will gladly maul your GSD and she will never forgive you for watching her make a wrong decision.
Do you know that you wrong? Purebred Gsd’s are everywhere
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by IamAnderson(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eveezy:

Do you know that you wrong? Purebred Gsd’s are everywhere
I don't get why people keep saying pure bred gsds are hard to find.
when they want to spend 25k-50k on a gsd how do they expect to get a purebred one?
I see pure bred gsds a lot and I know kennels that sell them.
people will rather spend 35k on gsd and come and say "to see pure bred gsd in Nigeria is hard" online.

the truth is that if you are ready to spend money to get it you'll see a lot of sellers.
i feel if you're spending less than 100k on a dog then you shouldn't be complaining about pure bred or not.
every popular breed has pure bred bloodlines in Nigeria but people aren't ready to spend to get them
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Rabbitcartel: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
?
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Eveezy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
IamAnderson:

I don't get why people keep saying pure bred gsds are hard to find.
when they want to spend 25k-50k on a gsd how do they expect to get a purebred one?
I see pure bred gsds a lot and I know kennels that sell them.
people will rather spend 35k on gsd and come and say "to see pure bred gsd in Nigeria is hard" online.

the truth is that if you are ready to spend money to get it you'll see a lot of sellers.
i feel if you're spending less than 100k on a dog then you shouldn't be complaining about pure bred or not.
every popular breed has pure bred bloodlines in Nigeria but people aren't ready to spend to get them
Exactly! I am really tired of hearing those their lines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.