Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog (36576 Views)

Sarplaninac Vs Caucasian / Check Out Dis Adult Male Caucasian Dog! / Caucasian Dog In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I'm talking about real life experience, not Google .
bring ur gsd and see my caucasian
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcaboi:

bring ur gsd and see my caucasian

I'm not talking about dog fight and I'm a malinois guy. You can bring your CO down and let see how he will respond to stress and pressure in a strange environment .

2 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I'm not talking about dog fight and I'm a malinois guy. You can bring your CO down and let see how he will respond to stress and pressure in a strange environment .
deal?
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I understand ur point; and since u re used 2 ur dogs...I hope u can find out more tho
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2015
barcaboi:
deal?

Yes deal, bring your dog and I we will give the same amount of pressure to both. I worked with a lot of CO recently and I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Richybang: 4:16am On Aug 19, 2015
chucky234:
The truth is. You don't own a CO but an adulterated dog with the look of a CO.
CO is not a dog for everyone, real Caucasian Mountain dogs are super aggressive and difficult to control, those large dogs you see in Jos with GSD gene are certainly not CO.
. Guy check my topic on me,beast and cesar then come back and tell me they are not purebrEed and I will let you know that you don't know caucasian dogs caucasian dogs are some how lazy if not for one thing they should have bein toy Dogs watch documentaries on thEm have you ever in your life heard of a caucasian attack outside africa like the uk,use and so on and you tEll me they are aggressive dogs you ear are rotties,gsds,pitbulls tell me if am wrong you don't know an aggressive dog caucasina are push over dogs purE or unpure the guy that said about youtube for real caucasian I don't mean to be insultive but can't you use you head thEy are trained caucasian trainEd for attack guy buy a caucasian pure or unpure Keep it until four yrs four yrs is much two yrs you will hate it some caucasian hardly barks you are talking about wolf kangle and caucasian are bigger than wolf they use there size to over power a wolf you are just blind by the size of the dog if you have a caucasian has it Ever clam another dog territory before but my gsd mix have three different dogs a caucasian and two diffErent rotties home I was shocked when I saw her protecting were she marked to me without training caucasian dog are big for nothing

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2015
Richybang:
. Guy check my topic on me,beast and cesar then come back and tell me they are not purebrEed and I will let you know that you don't know caucasian dogs caucasian dogs are some how lazy if not for one thing they should have bein toy Dogs watch documentaries on thEm have you ever in your life heard of a caucasian attack outside africa like the uk,use and so on and you tEll me they are aggressive dogs you ear are rotties,gsds,pitbulls tell me if am wrong you don't know an aggressive dog caucasina are push over dogs purE or unpure the guy that said about youtube for real caucasian I don't mean to be insultive but can't you use you head thEy are trained caucasian trainEd for attack guy buy a caucasian pure or unpure Keep it until four yrs four yrs is much two yrs you will hate it some caucasian hardly barks you are talking about wolf kangle and caucasian are bigger than wolf they use there size to over power a wolf you are just blind by the size of the dog if you have a caucasian has it Ever clam another dog territory before but my gsd mix have three different dogs a caucasian and two diffErent rotties home I was shocked when I saw her protecting were she marked to me without training caucasian dog are big for nothing
Oga I just dey observe dis jargon wey u type...do u know how many useless gsd i'v seen...also guy the fact u called CO a big for nothing shows u hv no idea bout d dog..nd m sure u know more the oda CO owners in d internet who always advice about the difficulty in raising the dog..guy a CO dat Is naturally stubborn,powerful, has lots of energy..abi u think its water dat gives it strength to be used as a farm dog...oya compare gsd to kangal na....Mtcheeew...u don go spoil ur CO dey cm here cm type rubbish about oda CO's angry

5 Likes

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Yes deal, bring your dog and I we will give the same amount of pressure to both. I worked with a lot of CO recently and I know what I'm talking about.
na wetin I dey talk bro.....Kerry is a different beast compared 2 d COs dat uve met....he has no respect for ur territory or anoda dogs territory
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2015
barcaboi:

na wetin I dey talk bro.....Kerry is a different beast compared 2 d COs dat uve met....he has no respect for ur territory or anoda dogs territory

Who cares, I'm not into dog fighting and I would be glad to meet Kerry and I can even train him for you free of charge if I like is temperament. When I'm talking of the CO I met recently , I'm talking about world champions offsprings and the best around Europe.

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2015
xana101:

Lol. No be my fault na. It's someone that deceived me, if u see d Dog now, u'll be amazed. It's looking very BIG for 6months. BIGGER than many CO i've seen. Maybe cos I feed him excess. Chicken and turkey avery day. I'll soon get an imported Co. I've told my friend to send me one. When it's arrive, i'll sell this one with me and this d last time i'll get any Dog not pure
hehehehe
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Richybang:
I give up.....
LWKMD like Seun always say "CO is the only breed not being aggressive is a fault", you can even stand next to a real Caucasian Mountain dog let alone owning one.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by chucky234(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Who cares, I'm not into dog fighting and I would be glad to meet Kerry and I can even train him for you free of charge if I like is temperament. When I'm talking of the CO I met recently , I'm talking about world champions offsprings and the best around Europe.
I comment my reserve.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

good stock....all the best bro
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
barcaboi:
good stock....all the best bro

In conclusion, I think it all depends on choice and experience, all the mentioned dogs are good dogs with different character. A good CO will over protect the house and scare of intruders with his natural instincts and size while others would get the job done excellently also. As for me , I prefer an average size dog with super temperament .

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by houseofmastiff(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
Gsd Vs Caucasian...
nice topic but something sounds alarming on this thread the issue of "aggression" it's disheartening to hear people boast about their dogs being aggressive. A point to note is that the fact that a dog is aggressive doesn't make it a good protection dog. If you want a protection dog get a good trainer or rather watch videos and learn ... Trust me you wouldn't want to see an aggressive dog..
a gsd and a Caucasian are both nice protection dogs only that there are limits. A pure Caucasian can intimidate with its size, but a Gsd is smarter and can endure strenuous activities unlike the Caucasian.
for a first time dog owner, its better to get a gsd because its takes a professional handler to handle a Caucasian(pure breed).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
houseofmastiff:
Gsd Vs Caucasian...
nice topic but something sounds alarming on this thread the issue of "aggression" it's disheartening to hear people boast about their dogs being aggressive. A point to note is that the fact that a dog is aggressive doesn't make it a good protection dog. If you want a protection dog get a good trainer or rather watch videos and learn ... Trust me you wouldn't want to see an aggressive dog..
a gsd and a Caucasian are both nice protection dogs only that there are limits. A pure Caucasian can intimidate with its
size,
but a Gsd is smarter and can endure strenuous activities unlike the Caucasian.
for a first time dog owner, its better to get a gsd because its takes a professional handler to handle a Caucasian(pure breed).

Aggression is a very bad thing and I normally call it bad temperament . Every dogs need training before it could protect . Training a dog with real life scenario will prepare the dog for the unforeseen future but please don't watch videos to train your dog, seek for professionals instead.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

In conclusion, I think it all depends on choice and experience, all the mentioned dogs are good dogs with different character. A good CO will over protect the house and scare of intruders with his natural instincts and size while others would get the job done excellently also. As for me , I prefer an average size dog with super temperament .
dats the word....I have a superb gsd too so Godwin.....a rott, lhasa and husky soon den I'm ready 2 take over...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by loveson200: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nice topic.
I own two Caucasians, the older a male that will be 14 months by the end of December and a female that will be 6 months by the end of December. The male was too gentle for our liking, although I always told my wife to be patient with him. I eventually sent him for obedience and aggressive training. The training began when he was about nine months which coincided with the time I got the female. I cannot tell what actually transformed the dog in terms of being aggressive: whether the aggressive training; the presence of a companion that was female or if 10 months was the time that he was destined to be transformed into a proper aggressive Caucasian. Well, right now, we dare not leave him unchained or not locked up if a visitor is coming into my house as he has attempted to attack visitors until I grabbed him on more than one occasion. He is however extremely sweet and gentle with all in the house and family members alike. I agree that not being aggressive is a true fault of every Caucasian as the young female is already extremely vocal. In terms of feeding, the male does not like eating and only eats when he is very hungry unlike the female that is an ever willing eater. They both however do not joke with meat. Apart from routine vaccinations and de-worming every two, I have never had cause to say my dogs are sick or called the vet, apart from the one time after the aggressive training for the male which the vet attributed to stress on the dog as a result of the training - the aggressive training was really horrible!
Caucasians are truly beautiful dogs to have. See some pixes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by kennyausta: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
osuntokun:
i liked the Caucasian dogs more. You will love mine! 16 month old male!
You have a nice dog bro. Plz where is your location I have a female Caucasian just making mate arrangement if it will be possible by you.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by osuntokun(m): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
kennyausta:

You have a nice dog bro. Plz where is your location I have a female Caucasian just making mate arrangement if itwill be possible by you.

I stay in port Harcourt 08174639870 - femi
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by Godbest(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
Nice One i just got two caucasian dog this month may 2015. But not up to 2 month. They are aggressive, obedient, stubborn, very vocal and playful
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by bonetalk(m): 6:03am On May 28, 2016
I can perceive the strong sentiment Mr Chuky has for co.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by dreceo: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
I bet rot is better than d both.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by olisafincy(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Oga I just dey observe dis jargon wey u type...do u know how many useless gsd i'v seen...also guy the fact u called CO a big for nothing shows u hv no idea bout d dog..nd m sure u know more the oda CO owners in d internet who always advice about the difficulty in raising the dog..guy a CO dat Is naturally stubborn,powerful, has lots of energy..abi u think its water dat gives it strength to be used as a farm dog...oya compare gsd to kangal na....Mtcheeew...u don go spoil ur CO dey cm here cm type rubbish about oda CO's angry
Caucasian is lazy and a big for nothing. Nothing will make me buy that dog again. DDR German shepherd all the way.
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2016
olisafincy:

Caucasian is lazy and a big for nothing. Nothing will make me buy that dog again. DDR German shepherd all the way.
Ur choice my bro... Ur choice...
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by dorocent(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2016
barcaboi:

stop bn ignorant....youtube and google will tell u what a good caucasian is.....come to my farm and see 1st hand.....see caucasian attacks on youtube...not this mix they're selling
hv been reading ur comments n dey r reli educative n interestin.. Pls hw cn I get a real caucasian dog.. Hv always luv dem
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2016
dorocent:
hv been reading ur comments n dey r reli educative n interestin.. Pls hw cn I get a real caucasian dog.. Hv always luv dem
bsquared is ur guy
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by dorocent(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2016
barcaboi:
bsquared is ur guy
how. I dnt get u!
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by barcaboi(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2016
dorocent:
how. I dnt get u!
dorocent:
how. I dnt get u!
dorocent:
how. I dnt get u!
he deals with caucasian, mwd, st benard....message him
Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by benjaminzach: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'll advice you take a GSD instead.. they are good for not so experienced dog owners..real Caucasians on the other hand are just too powerful for anyhow person to handle also not recomended around children and because of the size and aggression. but in comparism Caucasian are actually higher than GSD. people tend to like GSD because they are not defficult compared to Caucasian. .also pls oo who are these people saying Caucasian are just noise makers?? my friends- pray it a GSD that handle you rather than a real Caususian.. dogs that by nature they can stand their ground against larger predetors i.e Wolf, Bears etc.. pls show me a GSD that can do that and not get mauld that instant.. keep a GSD indoor with not enough excersise and see how stupidly noisy the dog will become. when GSD are serving as intelligent search buddies Caucasian are stationed in prisons and fight front to KILL. CO are dogs for people who go to bed each night and not get worried that 2moro might be the day you get suid.. in conclusion they are both great dogs.. it just depends on who is handling them.. but I still advice you get a GSD. thank you all

for further understanding visit google and do some reserch http://dogsarena.net/blog/2014/02/22/alsatiangerman-shepherd-dog-vs-caucasian-shepherd-dog/

1 Like

Re: Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog by CertifiedSamuel: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2016
I've seen a case where a male rott killed a male gsd without stress.

I have read through all of the comments on this thread and all of the counter notions. However, based on my very little encounters with dogs, COs are usually very much aggressive than GSDs. Period!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / 10 Reasons Why People Keep Gsd/Alsatian More Than Other Breeds / A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.