Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry (12863 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Buhari Lied About His Pension Claims..fed. Ministry Of Finance(details Released) / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by SkySpirit(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry.

The last two week has seen the former Head of state and leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari and his supporters telling Nigerians that Buhari applied to the Federal Ministry of Finance to pay him only 10% of his Pension entitlement.

The Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja has released Pension entitlements for former Heads of States as below.
1} Basic Pay::::::::::::N11.630 million
2. Medical Benefits: N13.230 million (Family covered)
Total Pension:::::::::: N24.86 million

Against Buhari's lies, the Federal Ministry of Finance stated that no request has been received from any Head of State or President declining all or part of his entitlement.

Lies is always lies. It is our duty to expose them. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUs

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/818346984890092/?type=1&relevant_count=1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by dunkem21(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm. ..Another masterstroke.

I cant stop laughing at the folly of this janjaweedians.
Their strategies are obsolete, archaic and old fashioned. So, he collects full salary? No propaganda will work again, we have become smarter.

GEJ till 2019.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by eye4eye: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lie from saTAN/PDP. So if Finance Ministry has to release such information, they would do so from facebook page?

You are all so daft and clueless beyond recognition.

Rubbish.

Sai Buhari!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by dtruth3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
OMG! why is it that everything about APC and its candidates are all negative, and shrouded with lies and deceit?

23 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by ahaika23: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
eye4eye:
Lie from saTAN/PDP. So if Finance Ministry has to release such information, they would do so from facebook page?

Rubbish.

Sai Buhari!

. You see the obvious and still tell yourself you will not believe it, Chai. Your case is pathetic

32 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by femicyrus(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
If you like go and dig up buhari's placenta. As far as I am concerned, I will vote for GMB this time.
Click( like) to show you support GMB

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Orunto: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is Serious!!!!!! Very very Serious. Chief Zebrudaya, alias 4.30 "You see what am saw?" Or is this hypothetical?

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chai and he said he borrow 21 million for ticket

Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by eye4eye: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
ahaika23:
. You see the obvious and still tell yourself you will not believe it, Chai. Your case is pathetic

If the information there is not true, may you and your family never no peace in your life. If the information is not true may amadioha strike your entire family.

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
ahaika23:

You are the one with a Gold medal in Generational daftness

Gullible people like you are already sold on the propaganda from Hope For Nigeria,a Pro GEJ body who merely calculated the total accruals to any Former Head of State without specifically saying or showing how much Buhari was paid( even last Month) as against what we heard he is presently collecting

The Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja has released Pension entitlements for former Heads of States as below.

I expected to read The Federal Ministry of Finance,Abuja has released Pensions Collected by Gen Muhammadu Buhari with documents

If a man is due for certain amount and by his own volition ( according to reports) says i am waiving 90% of my entitlements......i will forever commend the guy if true

Where and when did the Ministry of Finance rebutted the claim that Buhari is collecting 10% of his Pension........and if they did how come it was only Hope For Nigeria who heard it

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by dunkem21(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
femicyrus:
If you like go and dig up buhari's placenta. As far as I am concerned, I will vote for GMB this time.
Click( like) to show you support GMB

No be una go first dig his placenta? ..with the 10% allowance stunt.
I can't just stop laughing.

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by SkySpirit(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
When they posted the so called lies about collecting 10% from Hell-Rufia's twitter account it was in order.

www.nairaland.com/1961807/buhari-collects-just-10-supposed

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
chai chai GMB all this lies you are sharing........

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Balkan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please what is Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by femicyrus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Since you are good @ quoting GMB can you quote him on 10% allowance?
dunkem21:

No be una go first dig his placenta? ..with the 10% allowance stunt.
I can just stop laughing.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Balyz: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
eye4eye:

Rubbish.

Sai Buhari!

don't mind them. That 'hope for nigeria group' is the facebook affiliate of the saTANoid crew. Only a gullible mumu can believe this trash

16 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by chamboy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
CAN HOPE FOR NIGERIA SHOWS US DOCS TO SUPPORT THIS ALLEGATION.

8 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by chamboy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Balyz:
don't mind them. That 'hope for nigeria group' is the facebook affiliate of the saTANoid crew. Only a gullible mumu can believe this trash
THEY SHOULD JUST CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "HOPE FOR GEJ" ALREADY COS I C NO HOPE IN DEM

14 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by olapluto(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any news coming from Hope for Nigeria needs to be nabbed from this forum. This is the same facebook page that started the Omisore tribunal victory nonsense.
Obviously the guys in charge of that page are at home with lies and deceit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Chubhie: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nna e, maka why? Lying is = corruption. The General should watch it cos once that sainthood is punctured theirs nothing left of him.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by chamboy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Balkan:
Please what is Buhari?
A THREAT TO YOUR CORRUPT FATHER AND UNCLE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by EagleNest(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
extra-ordinary fabrication without genuine source.

sorry, am unconvinced.

13 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
SkySpirit:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry.

The last two week has seen the former Head of state and leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Maj Gen Muhammadu Buhari and his supporters telling Nigerians that Buhari applied to the Federal Ministry of Finance to pay him only 10% of his Pension entitlement.

Against Buhari's lies, the Federal Ministry of Finance stated that no request has been received from any Head of State or President declining all or part of his entitlement.

Lies is always lies. It is our duty to expose them. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUs

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/818346984890092/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Source? Source? Source? Source? Source? Sourrrrrce?

11 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by dunkem21(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
femicyrus:
Since you are good @ quoting GMB can you quote him on 10% allowance?

I can quote his e-warriors that sold us the lies but did he refute the claim? ..or you thought that we wont cross check?
The question now is why borrow from the bank when your monthly entitlement with little savings can get you a form.

London bridge is really falling down, my dear lady.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by donphilopus: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
“Hope For Nigeria”?! Pls, we need a genuine source. Till then.... Y'all are still bloody liars!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by RockMaxi: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin When did hope for Nigeria become the mouth piece for ministry of finance.
They were not hope for Nigeria when Bokoharam were killing innocent souls, no voice of theirs during the fuel subsidy protest, no voice during the 8months ASU strike. undecided
Suddenly the administrator of the page woke up to be the lie detector for the country and funny enough Buhari's case is what they are using.

Tell us who you are working for and stop driving traffic to your page with sensitive national issue. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by najoke: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Hmmm. ..Another masterstroke.

I cant stop laughing at the folly of this janjaweedians.
Their strategies are obsolete, archaic and old fashioned. So, he collects full salary? No propaganda will work again, we have become smarter.

GEJ till 2019.

See the bolded.........yes he is entitled to get the full amount but he requested for just 10%.........u may want to edit your comment

I am not sure but i think i read somewhere that what he actually collects is N2m- 2.5m
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by arabbunkum: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Politicians are bloody liars from the pit of hell!
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by dunkem21(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
najoke:

See the bolded.........yes he is entitled to get the full amount but he requested for just 10%.........u may want to edit your comment

I am not sure but i think i read somewhere that what he actually collects is N2m- 2.5m

Did you also see this?

'Against Buhari's lies, the Federal Ministry of
Finance stated that no request has been received
from any Head of State or President declining all
or part of his entitlement.'

I cant just stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by najoke: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
dunkem21:

Did you also see this?

'Against Buhari's lies, the Federal Ministry of
Finance stated that no request has been received
from any Head of State or President declining all
or part of his entitlement.'

I cant just stop laughing.
^
.......lets see who laugh last on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Deploys And Redeploys Permanent Secretaries / Nigeria Experiencing Ethnic Cleansing, Needs International Help - Soyinka Says / Tinubu: The Spirit Of June 12 Will Inspire National Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.