Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry (13154 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Buhari Lied About His Pension Claims..fed. Ministry Of Finance(details Released) / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Since when does civil servants get involved in party politics? A federal/state government ministry is not party of party in power. Ministry is an apparatus of the state, not of government, as government comes and go, while the state (sovereign) remains.
After almost 20 years of steady democracy, Nigerian rulers and their ruled, still cannot differentiate few basic principle in a democracy. It's a shame if a ministry of the state (nation) is doing the work of a political party as this should be purely the job of the PDP as the political opponents of Mr Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Buhari is too dented to be repackaged.

It wouldn't work for a country like Nigeria.

A man who became famous by showing no sympathy for thousands of people who died during declaration of political sharia by twelve core northern States in the year 2000 and went ahead to call on them to vote him on that platform to defend their religion as if Islam is under threat in Nigeria.

The Buharists have mastered the use of virtual Insurgency such as the use of threat, insult, shouting and obfuscation to scare away neutral people who wish to know more about Buhari.

For the Buharists, except for two or three of them in Nairaland, there cannot be any intellectual serious debate about the item they wish to sell to Nigerians for the reason he was successful in deceiving the Al'majiris in voting him from the streets thereby earning eleven millon votes out of the twelve million plus he got in 2011.

Thank goodness, things have changed, those Al'majiris are to come out from classrooms to vote in February 2015 and are now wiser to know who got their interests at heart.

Minus, Nigerian blind leading blind politics, a decent human being without a true Christian bias, do you really believe all that you said above?

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eziachi:

Pa Eziachi,good day to you sir! How is your health and your family? Few days ago,I asked after your whereabouts and was urged to send you a pm to know how you are doing. Hope you are doing well.

smiley smiley
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Even if he borrowed the money to buy the forms. Who actually needs a bankrupt President anyway ? A man that can not wisely manage the several millions he is being paid monthly, but still borrows is ineffectual, wasteful, and economically daft.

Buhari's mantra is fighting 'kwuorropshen' (Corruption); If you ask him how he will diversify Nigeria from petroleum to other alternatives, he will say, 'by pighting kwuorropshen).

No militarily backgrounded semi-illiterate should be allowed to govern a country of millions of graduates.
If you kill corruption in Nigeria even by 50% you will solve most of Nigerian solvable problems. Despite your claim of intellectual monopoly, you still don't know that it is corruption created around easy money from petroleum that is continuously making Nigeria a one sector economy?
Whether Buhari is the messiah for Nigeria, I doubt that, but he is on point if he kept harping on corruption as the solution for every ills of Nigeria.
No military background and you forgot that David Mark was a military man? Background is not the issue, the issue is personality who has a track record of not stealing from the masses, who will use that as a start. As some thief cannot honestly tell another thief not to steal.
Like I said, I don't know whether Buhari is the solution, but no one had ever presented any ounce of evidence that this guys is corrupt. Something very un-Nigeria. Something OBJ of all people looked and couldn't find even a pin to pin it on him. There is something there, whether you like the guy or not, there is something special about him among a rotten generation.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Balyz: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
chamboy:
THEY SHOULD JUST CHANGE THEIR NAME TO "HOPE FOR GEJ" ALREADY COS I C NO HOPE IN DEM
since when did 'hope for Nigeria' become the official communication medium of the federal ministry of finance? Who issued that statement? The saTANoids have to answer o
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Pa Eziachi,good day to you sir! How is your health and your family? Few days ago,I asked after your whereabouts and was urged to send you a pm to know how you are doing. Hope you are doing well.

smiley smiley
Thanks you my friend. I am actually very well. I am getting use to my prosthetic limb and and can now walk a short distance, drive myself and swim. But I was so bored after working steadily for over 40 years and now nothing to do except hospital board meetings that I decided to go back to school and read law. So I am very busy with my books and projects, assigments and assements.lol
And it's been great so far.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eziachi:

Thanks you my friend. I am actually very well. I am getting use to my prosthetic limb and and can now walk a short distance, drive myself and swim. But I was so bored after working steadily for over 40 years and now nothing to do except hospital board meetings that I decided to go back to school and read law. So I am very busy with my books and projects, assigments and assements.lol
And it's been great so far.
good to hear you're doing well.
I must commend you so much for your thought provoking and insightful comments. As a veteran yourself who must have witnessed so much of Nigeria's past events,you have a lot to educate some ignorant folks who have been beclouded by their sense of reasoning. As you rightly said,Buhari might not be the best,but as it is,Nigeria seriously needs someone to salvage this corruption ridden country of its mess.
I look up to you for your beautiful comments.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Splashme: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
APContherun:
The janjaweedians say the news is false because Hope for Nigeria reported it but when we asked for the supposed letter Buhari wrote to the Ministry of Finance they won't provide it.
If actually Buhari wrote a letter to the Finance Ministry as claimed by his supporters then Buhari must provide a copy of the letter so we could be convinced.

They will meet their waterloo by February 2015
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
ahaika23:
. You see the obvious and still tell yourself you will not believe it, Chai. Your case is pathetic
where is the obvious? Where is the link?

Besides, it is impossible for the ministry to release any details of any pensions to anybody except for trial purposes.. Not even the ones like buhari's or any head of state either former or current..

So, it is all lies:

Either this lie from the OP or the one someone said buhari collects 10% of his pensions. They are all lies!

Now one will release these figures to anybody!

You can all go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by nigerianvenom(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Buhari is a serial pretender.lying since 1983 till date.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by sademola: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
What and where is the "obvious"? A claim by wannabe without evidence/statement for the Ministry concerned

ahaika23:
. You see the obvious and still tell yourself you will not believe it, Chai. Your case is pathetic
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by AMINU4(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
de name of buhari creating fear everywhere, if he bcome president en!!
sai buhari 2015.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by nigerianvenom(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
chamboy:
CAN HOPE FOR NIGERIA SHOWS US DOCS TO SUPPORT THIS ALLEGATION.
but buhari never showed us any doc to support d claims that he recieve just 10% of d said money

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by jking001(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who's scared of someone that lies?he will loose again.

AMINU4:
de name of buhari creating fear everywhere, if he bcome president en!!
sai buhari 2015.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
good to hear you're doing well.
I must commend you so much for your thought provoking and insightful comments. As a veteran yourself who must have witnessed so much of Nigeria's past events,you have a lot to educate some ignorant folks who have been beclouded by their sense of reasoning. As you rightly said,Buhari might not be the best,but as it is,Nigeria seriously needs someone to salvage this corruption ridden country of its mess.
I look up to you for your beautiful comments.

cool cool
As you well know, I had always believed that One Nigeria as it's structured today will never work and it's stunting the growth of each region as everyone is there to undermine each other. It's not about Jonathan or Buhari as candidates, it about the individuals with special interest surrounding them. Jonathan as I can see it is so into the pockets of the powerful interest groups and his wife is corrupt with power and that affect so many of his actions.
Buhari on the other hand has a measure of independent from interest groups by not totally immuned from them as democracy is not the same as military rule.
If when he has the will to fight corruption, he has to face structural and bureaucratic obstacle that makes Nigeria what it is and will not allow him to express his ambitions in terms of governance, which is easier in a military rule, as he can make the decrees and get thinks done according to his wishes in an instant.
Can Buhari beats Jonathan?
If it's free and fair, definitely yes. But you cannot under estimate the PDP as a force. Fayose's election is a warning to any one that believed that PDP is not popular or doesn't have supporters in unlikely places, because it come down to personal interest of powerful people behind these parties.
They fight for their candidates because of their own interest, sometime more zealous than the candidates themselves. Hence after the elections, they often return to where they where before depending on where the river of Naira is channeled.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Another thing about this Buhari's pension issue. I don't know about the laws of Nigeria, but legally he has no right to refuse what is due him because it has been budgeted. What he can in effect do is to donate the percentage he doesn't want to a charity each time or mandate those that pay him to give it to such a recipient. I need someone vast with the Nigeria system to advance on this.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Manazz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is such great Factual stuff.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by M17: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
femicyrus:
If you like go and dig up buhari's placenta. As far as I am concerned, I will vote for GMB this time.
Click( like) to show you support GMB
grin grin

grin make sure you stack up bundles of oily napkins for you and your dusty face desert terrorist BRETHREN . apeS.party.commission =APC

grin grin grin weep ,wail and gnash your gambari and their slave teeth . grin grin grin come february 2015 .
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just take a look at the pathetic and hate filled comments section on this facebook page and see all the ldiots that follow and believe the crap they post are mostly Igbos and most of them like over 25 years old too.

I guess we can say they're probably the same group of people busy filling the Politics section here with their immature and stupidass threads/posts.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Balkan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
chamboy:
A THREAT TO YOUR CORRUPT FATHER AND UNCLE
a virus you mean? Ok now I know
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by thomason: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eziachi:
If you kill corruption in Nigeria even by 50% you will solve most of Nigerian solvable problems. Despite your claim of intellectual monopoly, you still don't know that it is corruption created around easy money from petroleum that is continuously making Nigeria a one sector economy?
Whether Buhari is the messiah for Nigeria, I doubt that, but he is on point if he kept harping on corruption as the solution for every ills of Nigeria.
No military background and you forgot that David Mark was a military man? Background is not the issue, the issue is personality who has a track record of not stealing from the masses, who will use that as a start. As some thief cannot honestly tell another thief not to steal.
Like I said, I don't know whether Buhari is the solution, but no one had ever presented any ounce of evidence that this guys is corrupt. Something very un-Nigeria. Something OBJ of all people looked and couldn't find even a pin to pin it on him. There is something there, whether you like the guy or not, there is something special about him among a rotten generation.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by peewhydee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Its a great idea that we have both political mega parties and personalities being well represented on such a platform as this. However we cannot afford to spread unfounded claims on either sides because at the end of the day it is the average Nigerian that bears the brunt. Discourses of this sort engender informed opinions that drive choices.Lets fire on however in the sanctity of truth,its all in the interest of our dear country and not our stomach. GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by kenex4ever(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
eye4eye:

If the information there is not true, may you and your family never no peace in your life. If the information is not true may amadioha strike your entire family.
if it's true then all u wished him will befall u.
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Ayesman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
arabbunkum:
Politicians are bloody liars from the pit of hell!

eg GEJ and co
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Ayesman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
APContherun:
The janjaweedians say the news is false because Hope for Nigeria reported it but when we asked for the supposed letter Buhari wrote to the Ministry of Finance they won't provide it.
If actually Buhari wrote a letter to the Finance Ministry as claimed by his supporters then Buhari must provide a copy of the letter so we could be convinced.

So that you (we) you can be conviced? Look Buhari does not even know a rag-tag like you even exist talkless of thinking to provide you (we) with a copy.

Sai Buhari
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Ayesman(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dreyl:
Atleast he's still better than that fedora hat nigga that spends 1billion naira for food.

Don't say atleast, but confidently say GMB is far better than GEJ. I concur with that.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by chamboy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

but buhari never showed us any doc to supporr d claims that he recieve just 10% of d said money
I guess u didn't get d news on that fact, it was someone that brought up the news
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Ayesman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Hope for Nigeria. A pro-PDP website?

The more the saTANists criticize Buhari,the more they make him popular. By God's grace Buhari is the next president come 2015!

God bless you with this your prayer
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by biafranqueen: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eziachi:
Another thing about this Buahri's pension issue. I don't know about the laws of Nigeria, but legally he has no right to refuse what is due him because it has been budgeted. What he can in effect do is to donate the percentage he doesn't want to a charity each time or mandate those that pay him to give it to such a recipient. I need someone vast with the Nigeria system to advance on this.
Thank you for your service to Nigeria I and my family salute you and your bravery! We thank God for your life.

Have you listened to any of Buhari's recent speeches Chief? Or like my husband's still reminiscing on how Nigeria was sweet in those two years, General Mohammad Buhari's plan for Nigeria can you explain it to me because I know the corruption part is good, I am just wondering Sir which 50% will be reduced? Will it be the Godfather of APC who has left Lagos top medical facilities, that he and Fashola built to seek treatment abroad again?

Will GMB start with the recycled PDP thief's that he chop and wipe mouth with in the name of Party Chieftains?
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
dragan:
Just take a look at the pathetic and hate filled comments section on this facebook page and see all the ldiots that follow and believe the crap they post are mostly Igbos and most of them like over 25 years old too.

I guess we can say they're probably the same group of people busy filling the Politics section here with their immature and stupidass threads/posts.
How do you smell an Igbo purely based on looking a mere page of facebook? And you can still term someone else as hate filled, pathetic and idiot. I think you needed some self examination more than those.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by chamboy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Balkan:
a virus you mean? Ok now I know
a Virus to Corruption(deadly Virus) is An AntiVirus
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by Eziachi: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Thank you for your service to Nigeria I and my family salute you and your bravery! We thank God for your life.

Have you listened to any of Buahari's recent speeches Chief?
No I haven't really been following Nigeria politics as I use to recently as I had been busy and the Scottish referendum was the centerpiece of my household politics in the past few months as my wife is SCOTTISH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights / Naira Crisis Has Brought Hunger And Anger - Sultan Of Sokoto / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.