Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

She Wants To Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Visit (3301 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls advice pals............I graduated frm secondary school in 2013,there is dis girl in ss2 then wch i really had crush on, but i'm always afraid to woo her...........she just graduated dis year and we contacted eachother,and she let me know too that she has feeling for me(i forgot to tell u dat she befriend my friend den)...she told me alot about herself and she personally woo me(wch i refuse).....naw she dey come my house next week thursday..should i bleep her(cos sometimes she talks about sex and allthat) or i should be a gentle man.............yur advice will be highly appreciated
Re: She Wants To Visit by iKillzz: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Why should you be a gentleman? This is your opportunity. After all, you're no longer a kid. Didn't you just finish secondary school last year? You are old enough to shoulder any responsibilities that occur. You also shouldn't worry about stds or the condom bursting or getting her pregnant cos once she gets pregnant or you contract an std, you can always run to nairaland, create a thread, and all your problems will be over, right?

So, go ahead and bleep her. . . Nothing dey happen.

Fool.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants To Visit by pretydiva(f): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ve u purchase jamb form?if no,do so

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by Gooci(m): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
have you worn a matric gown all these kids sef, talking about bleep at ur age angry

wonder shall happen on the last day cry Make God guide us all oo

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
Ve u purchase jamb form?if no,do so
...i av been given admission already in d uni
Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gooci:
have you worn a matric gown all these kids sef, talking about bleep at ur age angry

wonder shall happen on the last day cry Make God guide us all oo
.......i need ur advice not dis
Re: She Wants To Visit by major466(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
She's a smooth operator. Stay away from her before you fall into a ditch. Besides it's too early for you to engage yourself into relationships. You have a bright future ahead of you.
Read your books.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
Why should you be a gentleman? This is your opportunity. After all, you're no longer a kid. Didn't you just finish secondary school last year? You are old enough to shoulder any responsibilities that occur. You also shouldn't worry about stds or the condom bursting or getting her pregnant cos once she gets pregnant or you contract an std, you can always run to nairaland, create a thread, and all your problems will be over, right?

Fool.
.......if she is ur sister nko?
Re: She Wants To Visit by Craigston: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Take your mind off that. What are you doing now? Occupy yourself with something better. Ignore her if you can. Why would she be visiting if you two never had something deeper than what you've shown here? You must have given her an affirmative signal; I wouldn't doubt it: you're already considering it. Rethink.
Re: She Wants To Visit by ifex370(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
op, not all that glitters is gold... I know staying at home during hols can make ur mind vulnerable to all sorts of evil thoughts,but you have to be strong... not every being out there is human... some can tie your destiny through sex...

don't let a one night stand come between you and your promise
Re: She Wants To Visit by Gooci(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Packup:
.......i need ur advice not dis
take that as the best advice...... Dont join the trend of this current world. go nd face-book nd w8 for the right time.
yu aint ready
Re: She Wants To Visit by Emmysteve(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Make una leave op alone haba! Here's a big boy na. Una think say to graduate from secondary school dey easy?

Op abeg no mind them jare, they're just jealous of your achievements. Just give the girl belle to show them say u no be small boy. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by Unekz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
guy bone dat matter for bleepin oooo
dnt get carried away wit d tinz of d worid oo
if she comes visitin you,talk mature tinz wit her..dnt tink of bleepin now
be a gentle man n i bet u..she will respect u..
Dnt downgrade ursef guy
Re: She Wants To Visit by Dorisbest(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op, how old re U?
Re: She Wants To Visit by pretydiva(f): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Packup:
...i av been given admission already in d uni
den focus on ur studies
Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
den focus on ur studies
...ok tanks
Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dorisbest:
Op, how old re U?
Re: She Wants To Visit by lozairio(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:

Fool.
must you insult sometimes I wonder if NL has people who before talking or giving their advice

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Visit by Afrok(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jisos? shocked guy -17yrs (yr1), girl (SS2) Probably 15, 16 or 17, talks about sex, "befriend" ur friend? Wanna visit? Op is asking to bleep her or not? Chisos I give up undecided
If not that when I was ur age I do hope for opportunities like what op is asking for, I wouldn't have said this but I will say it; op bleep her but don't be anxious and get carried away without using at least #50 condom angry, unless U'll still come here and invite us for d child's naming ceremony lipsrsealed

Another part of me says, DON'T cool. Sex is for couples and U still have a great future ahead of U, few minutes of enjoyment might better or ruin ur dreams.
Well @ 17, I never had sex so I know what am saying. One love...

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by iKillzz: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Packup:
.......if she is ur sister nko?
Then I'll tell her to invite you to my house, cos I know you'll foolishly follow and then I'll knock some sense into you.
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Afrok:
Jisos? shocked guy -17yrs (yr1), girl (SS2) Probably 15, 16 or 17, talks about sex, "befriend" ur friend? Wanna visit? Op is asking to bleep her or not? Chisos I give up undecided
If not that when I was ur age I do hope for opportunities like what op is asking for, I wouldn't have said this but I will say it; op bleep her but don't be anxious and get carried away without using at least #50 condom angry, unless U'll still come here and invite us for d child's naming ceremony lipsrsealed

Another part of me says, DON'T cool. Sex is for couples and U still have a great future ahead of U, few minutes of enjoyment might better or ruin ur dreams.
Well @ 17, I never had sex so I know what am saying. One love...

Best Advice. I dont understand why people are here acting like they have never been 17 before and bashing the poor boy. I believe as a teenager you dream of such offers and its easy for us to tell him to go face his books but the temptation is real. I'm glad you asked for advice instead of jumping into it without thinking.

If you were my lil brother Id say dont do it...The girl doesn't seem worth it. She literally offering herself to you for free...seems shady. Who knows how many she has offered it to (including your friend). I know it seems like an opportunity you cant miss but I swear there will be many more...sweeter when you are the one initiating and going after the girl you want. Just tell her you are busy that weekend she comes.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by xtervaganza(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2014
So many stoopid, classless and worthless people on this site. Why insulting the op? What's so wrong about him having sex at 17? I had sex before I was 17 and my life is not ruined.

I knkw mist people who had sex b4 17 and their life is not upside down.

Stop forming holy pass, you idiots.

My advice to you op, give the girl all she want. Good f#cking that is. F#cked her well, you're still young and if you don't do it now when are u gonna do it? When you're married cheating on your wife?

If you don't enjoy your life now your old age will so so so boring. You will never have any sweet story to tell

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by Craigston: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014
xtervaganza:
So many stoopid, classless and worthless people on this site. Why insulting the op? What's so wrong about him having sex at 17? I had sex before I was 17 and my life is not ruined.

I knkw mist people who had sex b4 17 and their life is not upside down.

Stop forming holy pass, you idiots.

My advice to you op, give the girl all she want. Good f#cking that is. F#cked her well, you're still young and if you don't do it now when are u gonna do it? When you're married cheating on your wife?

If you don't enjoy your life now your old age will so so so boring. You will never have any sweet story to tell

You posted thus with high hopes of returning to console him if he comes back here lamenting his new entanglement?
Re: She Wants To Visit by Afrok(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Best Advice. I dont understand why people are here acting like they have never been 17 before and bashing the poor boy. I believe as a teenager you dream of such offers and its easy for us to tell him to go face his books but the temptation is real. I'm glad you asked for advice instead of jumping into it without thinking.

If you were my lil brother Id say dont do it...The girl doesn't seem worth it. She literally offering herself to you for free...seems shady. Who knows how many she has offered it to (including your friend). I know it seems like an opportunity you cant miss but I swear there will be many more...sweeter when you are the one initiating and going after the girl you want. Just tell her you are busy that weekend she comes.
If I have the authority to close this thread, I'll gladly do that coz u've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Visit by Tymax(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2014
It's funny that many acerbic posters like a number of those above are only 3 or 4 years older than the OP. So easy for you to condemn him from your lofty position. angry
If your brain fails you and you cannot advice the young man without insulting him, please do not type.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Visit by xtervaganza(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Craigston:

You posted thus with high hopes of returning to console him if he comes back here lamenting his new entanglement?
will you shut up for heaven's sake!

What entanglement? Religious sheep.
Re: She Wants To Visit by Craigston: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
xtervaganza:
will you shut up for heaven's sake!

What entanglement? Religious sheep.

There is nothing religious in my post. What I mean is, your suggestion could have negative effects on the guy above. And you may not be able to do anything more helpful then than saying 'sorry for your plight'.
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op,don't mind the posters above me.

Have sex with her,and don't forget to call on us for the naming ceremony,its been long I ate naming ceremony's jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
hiv aids is real
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
lozairio:
must you insult sometimes I wonder if NL has people who before talking or giving their advice
Is that an insult?
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:

Fool.
Guy u harsh oo
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
If to say na me,I go bleep her

Condom dey or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

L / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.