Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus (2916 Views)

How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / Breaking News!!!!! A Bus Carrying Over 60 Passengers From Abuja To Lagos / LASTMA Men Attacking A Bus Driver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
I was on my way to ajah from Oshodi, when just after the 3rd Mainland bridge when these vehicle inspectors guys stopped the driver.

He wasn't with his drivers license and they opt to take the car away, before we knew it, the driver took off!

And he owed many of the passengers balances (change). They started taking of what they could from the car.

I was able to take a few pictures...it was truly amazing what I saw today.
I was just laughing. Some took the car radio, another the battery and other one the spare tire...my goodness!

Looool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Here, a passenger trying to take the battery of the car

Other parts of the car before it was taken off

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahahaha 9ja funny die,
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by philtrum(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerians have really grown wiser
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am telling you. Really wiser...
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who collect the steering? grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
samuelzion:
Here, a passenger trying to take the battery of the car

Other parts of the car before it was taken off
Taking car battery? On top how much?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by freshness2020: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Legitimate Broad day stealing...
..their change nor in anyway justify this frustrated acts of them..
"Poverty na bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Who collected the steering? grin

The vehicle inspection guy was at the steering waiting for the passengers to finish collect what they could before moving the vehicle to their office....

I was just laughing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
So no one slapped the driver and took the car key from him? that's the most important thing nau!

funny naija people!
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
candy:

Taking car battery? On top how much?

The guy owed a total of #1200, including my #200 grin cheesy shocked
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
So no one slapped the driver and took the car key from him? that's the most important thing nau!

funny naija people!

The driver ran away, it was the vehicle inspection guys that took over the car. The driver ran off
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by egift(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Only in Nigeria grin grin grin

These are some of the amaziing things that can only happen in Nigeria - "Conny man die, Conny man go bury am"

1 Like

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by eightsin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahahaha. These passengers wicked o.. imagine person carry battery. How much be him change? Na 8k?
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
eightsin:
Hahahaha. These passengers wicked o.. imagine person carry battery. How much be him change? Na 8k?

The passengers said it will pain the driver sha

1 Like

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
samuelzion:

The driver ran away, it was the vehicle inspection guys that took over the car. The driver ran off
Chai! fucck up!
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
eightsin:
Ogbeni people de vex o. Had it been say na where area boys them de, I sure say the officials no go see any motor tow go their office.
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
lmao! grin . Who took the windshield? smiley
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
Ogbeni people de vex o. Had it been say na where area boys them de, I sure say the officials no go see any motor tow go their office.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nobleval:
lmao! grin . Who took the windshield? smiley

It was still intact... grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
This was where the passengers started selling what they took

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Afroconnect: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
philtrum:
Nigerians have really grown wiser
This is not wisdom it is foolishness...I wonder why we can not exert the same energy in fighting corrupt politicians.
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by eightsin(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:

Oh!! Them still tow d vehicle? The driver own don finish. Now he will spend triple. Wait, e be like say no be him get d bus. Lmfao
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
eightsin:

Oh!! Them still tow d vehicle? The driver own don finish. Now he will spend triple. Wait, e be like say no be him get d bus. Lmfao

grin he called his oga and explained the situation before taking off
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by doctokwus: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don't get a part of your story.If dey took d battery and d driver ran off wt d car key obviously,& d incompetent lastma guy was waiting 4 d passengers to do all these,how did he den hope to drive d car to their office?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by eightsin(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

samuelzion:

grin he called his oga and explained the situation before taking off
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by redsun(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
A very lawless country. Even the ancient Egyptian societies were more logically organised that today's Nigeria.
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
samuelzion:

The guy owed a total of #1200, including my #200 grin cheesy shocked
Na wa o! You guys tore that vehicle apart because of 1k2? What did you take? The gear box? Ya all didn't do right by that guy.
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
candy:

Na wa o! You guys tore that bus apart because of 1k2? What did you take? The gear box? Ya all didn't do right by that guy.
I wasn't a part of those collecting. I was just standing and looking in amazement...never seen anything like this. I tried pleading that they should not tear it apart, they refused
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
doctokwus:
I don't get a part of your story.If dey took d battery and d driver ran off wt d car key obviously,& d incompetent lastma guy was waiting 4 d passengers to do all these,how did he den hope to drive d car to their office?

That is what I can't explain till now. The vehicle was driven off right before my very own eyes without battery! shocked
Re: Passengers Took What They Can From A Bus by doctokwus: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
samuelzion:

That is what I can't explain till now. The vehicle was driven off right before my very own eyes without battery! shocked
Oh my god!Hope dey ddnt use dat notorious "jazz" some of dem are usually rumoured to carry on their pson!just neva heard of car driven w/o a battery

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Reps Disown Impeachment List / The Igbos Are Under Siege In Their Country By Mike Ozekhome / We Will Not Call Nigeria Zoo Again- South Africa Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.