Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? (1658 Views)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? / I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
With no offence to the ladies but i hope the question is straight and clear enough.Not that its a fair habit not to maintain a clean hygiene but we all know some reasons might pop up as excuse.Reasons like maybe your prophet saw a pretty rough vision and instructed the girl to go without water for a period of time...As a husband you can't chase her out and offcoure when that time to play golf comes,it might or might not be rude to desist anyway.......so how many guys can go into an unwashed well(pvssy).....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Fulaboy(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by DangoteSon: 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
p..u r a puucy ofcos I can grin grin..wen konji hold person, guy anyone wil do at dat moment bro shocked shocked bt In a normal situation...nah angry
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
Mere uttering it is very disgusting talkless of doing it.
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
DangoteSon:
p..u r a puucy ofcos I can grin grin..wen konji hold person, guy anyone wil do at dat moment bro shocked shocked bt In a normal situation...nah angry
really? fink of the wind of change that mite be oozing off,can you stand that?
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 02, 2015
Borrussia:
Mere uttering it is very disgusting talkless of doing it.
then i guess ur other option might be to cheat on her?
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by valmunich(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
How do you know a pusssy that hasn't been washed for a period of time
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by mustybrown(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
With no offence to the ladies but i hope the question is straight and clear enough.Not that its a fair habit not to maintain a clean hygiene but we all know some reasons might pop up as excuse.Reasons like maybe your prophet saw a pretty rough vision and instructed the girl to go without water for a period of time...As a husband you can't chase her out and offcoure when that time to play golf comes,it might or might not be rude to desist anyway.......so how many guys can go into an unwashed well(pvssy).....
you see your life? I pity you ooh!
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2015
mustybrown:
you see your life? I pity you ooh!
hack! bros wetin i don do again....
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
valmunich:
How do you know a pusssy that hasn't been washed for a period of time
of course its always very clean not to mention the eaude cologne radiative scent it emitts....lolz...but did u just ask that?
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
Fulaboy:
angry
buhahahahahahahaha u don vex!!
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by emekadeboy(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2015
a period of time?

How long are we talking abt here embarassed
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by zinachidi(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
*runs out of thread.*
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
emekadeboy:
a period of time?
How long are we talking abt here embarassed
say like between 3 to 7 days...
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Summersland(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
say like between 3 to 7 days...
Haaaa,3 to 7 days ke,hell no because of d odour
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
With a condom I might but raw hell to the fuckn NO!!!
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Fulaboy(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha u don vex!!
I plenty vex sefffff
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by valmunich(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:
of course its always very clean not to mention the eaude cologne radiative scent it emitts....lolz...but did u just ask that?
How should I know

I'm yet to see a punnany mehnn. . . angry
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by richidinho(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
B3T2WIN thanks

Schalke 04
West Ham
Norwich
Marsseile
Exeter
Sunderland
Swansea
Liverpool
All won. Stake: N1,500

Amount: 110,850.00

***--*Dancing etighe*****
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
richidinho:
B3T2WIN thanks
Schalke 04 West Ham Norwich Marsseile Exeter Sunderland Swansea Liverpool All won. Stake: N1,500
Amount: 110,850.00

***--*Dancing etighe*****
na only etighe u go dance,u no like troway pick beans
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by sexylogan(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2015
Smartestelvis:

If konji worry u reach, u go carry omo and jik wash am yourself.
Re: Guys Can You Bleep A Pvssy That Hasn't Been Washed 4 A Period Of Time?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 02, 2015
sexylogan:

If konji worry u reach, u go carry omo and jik wash am yourself.
oooooooomon,u dey vexo bros

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facing The Real World With My Virginity! / You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!! / Original Dr Zoh Botcho Cream Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.