Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls (2919 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2014
H

Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hit like if u tink dis guy is ugly to d extent dat he no get any other girlfrnd more dan
his favourite ugly client.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
How can u be a broke niqqa and expect true LOVE from a light-skinned gal?

Go and make some money open another thread

tank me 2moro
So, Nah money u dey use buy true love abi. THUNDER FIRE U.
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by luvlyqueen(f): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
adonbilivit:
hold it there bae! i am not related to andyblazeyansh...so this question makes me crazy? joor oh
watever,i was just passing by
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by adonbilivit: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
luvlyqueen:

watever,i was just passing by
u don see me wey be landlord na...how far?
Re: If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls by clitlicker: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tymax:
There is good logic in the topic. Beautiful girls think they are all that. As if they worked for the beauty.

"...I think beauty is overrated 'cause it's something anyone can be..."

- Musiq Soulchild

Big lie oby ezekwesili cant be beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mom Whose Lover Exposed Her Unclad Pictures Online Speaks / She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. / Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.