Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. (2928 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / She Said I'm A Boy And Not A Man, I Really Love Her #sad.. Pics / She Said I'm Too Nice To Her. Whaz D Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
hello everyone, please advice me on what to do...

I have this girl in my neighbourhood who I love so much for the past four years.... ever since I've always wanted to woo her but I was hindered by so many factors....

she would come and tell me if anyone proposed... asking should I accept it or not.... other times she would tell me my boyfriend did this... he did that,, we had fun bla bla bla.... at times telling me how they quarrelled....

meanwhile since I found out I can't have her I already found myself another woman which she knew about....

after sometime my girl left me and I came back to square one and see oh...she was the one who comforted me.....

later she had a fight with this so called boyfriend and as a sharp guy its the perfect timing......

guys I used all body language used all I can she no understand....

later I decided to tell her in words and sure I did.... but imagine what happened.... the girl started forming for me..... and right now she would never talk to me again....

what should I do....
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by lgboks(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Try and move on with your life no matter how hard it is for you.
If you've been good to her trust me she will realize her mistake with time(not in all cases though) what I mean to say is that focus all that pain into making your life better.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by justmag(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is just sad to read!! And the nigga kept trying. Pathetic!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by lgboks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
From what I read so far my best advice to you is Try swallow your pride) pick up the challenge and better your some girls are like that,looking down on guys especially the good nice ones(don't know why) and go after guys that don't care much about them.
Moving on and do good with your self is your best revenge(dont take it personal-it will hurt you more) A KING IS NOT APPRECIATED IN HIS hometown....
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by engrtee(f): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
friendzoned

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
lgboks:
From what I read so far my best advice to you is Try swallow your pride) pick up the challenge and better your some girls are like that,looking down on guys especially the good nice ones(don't know why) and go after guys that don't care much about them.
Moving on and do good with your self is your best revenge(dont take it personal-it will hurt you more) A KING IS NOT APPRECIATED IN HIS hometown....

bravo bro I love this..... I will heed to your words and let her be
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
If u av the oppourtunity to bleep her.. Pls kindly bleep the living daylight out of her then shakara go end!

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
I no fit laugh, the girl harsh o

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
grayht:
If u av the oppourtunity to bleep her.. Pls kindly bleep the living daylight out of her then shakara go end!

I love this bro.... believe me... she won't talk to me anymore.... when I see her and say hi how are you... she would say wassup. .....I was like giving her a big blow....
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:

I love this bro.... believe me... she won't talk to me anymore.... when I see her and say hi how are you... she would say wassup. .....I was like giving had a big blow....
gbam!!! No time to check time abeg

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:
I no fit laugh, the girl harsh o
grin Ur comment make me laff shaa..

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
lgboks:
W0RD!!!
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
grin Ur comment make me laff shaa..

how u doing friend?
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oboi..d gurl think say u be her dad driver or probably gateman grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

how u doing friend?
Am great..guess u doing good too?
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by mesoade(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
She say she no do and you're asking me what you should do about it . . Drink otapiapia na . . . THE DIARY OF A FRIENDZONED NIGGAR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
Am great..guess u doing good too?

yea, I hope no girl is treating you this way
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
mesoade:
She say she no do and you're asking me what you should do about it . . Drink otapiapia na . . . THE DIARY OF A FRIENDZONED NIGGAR

funny you.... you no like me at all... drink wetin..... I no fit kill myself... omo life goes on....
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

yea, I hope no girl is treating you this way
Seriously?? Lolzz..this dude's own is tragic..SMH

I don't think a Gurl would be so mad at me cos I asked her out..shuoo shocked
The gurl went completely ballistic grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by mesoade(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:

funny you.... you no like me at all... drink wetin..... I no fit kill myself... omo life goes on....
now you're talking

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247::
later she had a fight with this so called boyfriend and as a sharp guy its the perfect timing......
Sharp Guy Indeed, so the sharpness been dey hide bah?

The girl is not good for you at all.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
bro u self free her make u leave her for her corner

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sharp Guy Indeed, so the sharpness been dey hide bah?

The girl is not good for you at all.

you said it right bro..... I already gave up in her
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Abbey2sam(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
That's not enough reason for you to just put all your information out here......

Well I had to do a little research before commenting on your topic based on the info you provided

compare to her age I think your kinda too small for her
so just move on and get someone better than her........
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by lgboks(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:
That's not enough reason for you to just put all your information out here......

Well I had to do a little research before commenting on your topic based on the info you provided

Oboy this guy harsh o...he go research the peeps for facebook abi where grin
To me age doesn't determine who's gonna make you happy in a relationship...have seen girls tell guys they are older than to forget about their age....its all about maturity...and besides the girl went about it in a wrong way na...abi she no know say the guy too small before she start to befriend am they confide in am undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Begonia(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op; sorry about what happened. That girl doesn't deserve your love. You just have to move on and find a girl who's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

meaning what.... you want yo add her up and ask about what happened... and you talking about my age stop it
..... do you know how old I am....
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
mesoade:
grin harsh baba

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Begonia:
Op; sorry about what happened. That girl doesn't deserve your love. You just have to move on and find a girl who's worth it.
why u dey support the head-bow abi na head-tie with ur hand?
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:

I love this bro.... believe me... she won't talk to me anymore.... when I see her and say hi how are you... she would say wassup. .....I was like giving her a big blow....
Whenever you see her just smile and walk away if she is pretending she will be the one seeking for your attention

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
its either u commit suicide or u kill urself,out of dis two options choose one
Re: She Said I'm Too Low For Her Likeness.what Should I Do.. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
jomile:
its either u commit suicide or u kill urself,out of dis two options choose one

please what's the difference between the two oh.... funny guy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Almost Every Woman Wants After S*x / Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / Hard To Get Or AM NOT INTERESTED??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.