Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe (2279 Views)

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Chibok Girls' Kidnap, Plot Against Jonathan - Okupe / I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by etunoman76(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, has stated that he is ready to tackle any Nigerian who takes delight in disparaging his principal, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

The presidential aide said he was tired of tolerating “misguided jokers” who continue to bring their President, government and its institutions down.

In a series of messages posted on his Twitter page, he stated that there were many good things about Jonathan and his government that Nigerians should be proud of and showcase for the world to see.

Boasting that he would deal with those who say “rubbish, insult my principal or disparage my country,” he added that he “can’t stand lack of patriotism or respect for an elected President.”

He accused Jonathan’s critics of failing to see beyond their nose, adding that the majority of them are “obviously handicapped” on issues relating to nationhood.

Claiming that Americans do not abuse President Barack Obama like Nigerians allegedly do their President, Okupe described Jonathan’s critics as “shameless, unpatriotic and ignorant.”

According to him, fifth columnists who believe that there is nothing good to say about Nigeria “can go jump into the bar beach.”

“Some are shameless, unpatriotic and ignorant jokers. What I say is based on the facts that I have. If you feel that there is nothing good to say about your country you can go jump into the bar beach. If bar beach is too open for them, they can try Lekki beach or Kuramo waters. Nigeria will definitely not miss you.

“Nigeria conquered Ebola. But for foreign commendations, many would have reacted in denial. They say we are the largest economy in Africa, yet many still bellyache. Some people should bury their heads in the sand like ostrich, Nigeria will move forward without you.

“If you talk out of pure hate for your government and out of cerebral emptiness, we have a duty to help you. US citizens do not abuse, or disparage their nation. What is intellectual in ridiculing your nation from an ill-informed point of view?

“Why is it that many people don’t talk like stakeholders in this nation? Do you think it is trendy to ridicule your state? Shame on you. Many words are necessary for the foolish,” Okupe added.

He literally caused Jonathan’s critics, saying, “The more you destroy your country with your foul mouth the gloomier your future.”

Insisting that he was up to the task of tackling his principal’s critics, Okupe reeled out what he called his achievements, stating that his brilliance saw him graduate from medical school in record time at 24.

Besides, the presidential assistant noted that he would put to bear his experience as spokesman for former President Olusegun Obasanjo and image maker for two different political parties in countering the activities of Jonathan’s detractors.

“Different strokes for different folks. I don’t speak on behalf of those who put their President, government and its institutions down. I love and enjoy what I do.

“I thank God for modest achievements. I love achievers. I can never stand morons or nitwits. I am the only Nigerian who has been spokesman for two political parties and for two Presidents,” Okupe explained.

But an online commentator, Oluwatumininu Olowe, carpeted Okupe for his online vituperations, saying his actions were unbecoming of a presidential spokesman.

Olowe observed that it was not surprising why Okupe is often labelled as an “attack dog” by many public affairs analyst.

“By their name -attack dog – we shall know them. But this action of Okupe is unbecoming of a President’s spokesman,” Olowe added.

Also taking a swipe at Okupe, a Lagos-based online activist, Segun Bamidele, expressed concerns that his comments were embarrassing.

According to Bamidele, it is “disgraceful to Nigeria” to have someone like Okupe in the services of the Presidency.

“If being the presidential spokesman means you must refrain from saying the truth like Okupe does on a daily basis to defend the government, then good luck to you,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/ill-no-longer-tolerate-those-insulting-jonathan-okupe/
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2014
"Americans didn't abuse Obama" Sir did Obama says corruption isn't stealing? Did Obama says he knows the terrorist in his government and didn't deal with them? Did any of Obama's party member says al-Qaeda are freedom fighters? Haba Sir why comparing water and fire when you knew they can't be matched.

18 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by IdomaLikita: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Fat Punk!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by IdomaLikita: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2014
angry
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by galadima77(m): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2014
why we never get light
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by politricks: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
"Some men are born mediocre,
some men achieve mediocrity,
and some men have mediocrity
thrust upon them. With MajorJONATHAN, It
had been all three" [Joseph
Heller Catch-22]

9 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by hardywaltz(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Okupe abeg shut up dis morning...

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by RockMaxi: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Even when it is done in the corner of their room. grin grin grin

You mudsling on Nigerians yet you ask them not to insult your principal.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Youngzedd(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
"Americans didn't abuse Obama" Sir did Obama says corruption isn't stealing? Did Obama says he knows the terrorist in his government and didn't deal with them? Did any of Obama's party member says al-Qaeda are freedom fighters? Haba Sir why comparing water and fire when you knew they can't be matched.

You can say that again.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by omenka(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Anyone here with any idea where I can get good cow head pepper soup in Akwa Ibom??

3 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by adekennis(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Ashiere undecided !!

5 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Sparrow13: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Shege dan cikin cin tuwo.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by arewafederation: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Okupe the bastard. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Story for the gods!

Good morning Nigeria! *yawns*

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Ofunaofu: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Ofcourse you are been paid to do that attack lion
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by BRAV0O(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Tell ur GEJ to seat tight and face what nigerians appointed him for, what concern a sensible leader from criticism ? What concern a performing govt who's always render it best with what ever haters says ? All this keep showing nigerians that jonTan is not just it and e never c anything !!!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by sebali: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Who let d fat Dog out?

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by echobee(f): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Can dat errand boy keep quiet for once? sad

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by ogbronx(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Most insensitive and irresponsible govt ever. A govt that blames all its failures on its masses and claims the achievement of others.
They have bought mansions abroad for themselves and their bloated children but fail to see the rising hatred for Nigerians to the point of killing.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:
Anyone here with any idea where I can get good cow head pepper soup in Akwa Ibom??
Okay tell us the level of development you've seen visiting that glorious State. I know you hate anything PDP from you heart but your testimony of development in that State will be appreciated. If I may advice you too, please quitely look for where to eat without anyone's lead because many who have been following your eternal hatred to anything PDP or the Presidency may plan for your exit via any means be it food or whatever if they know you with this username. That's my little advice o. Wishing you a happy stay. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Okupe, look below

4 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Clerverly: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2014
May Thunder fire jondaft the useless Never-Do-Well Otuoke ogogoro drinker!

A Very Useless president!

6 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by englishmart(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Psychopathic sycophant

4 Likes

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by neenar: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Seun, fp! grin

@ topic: lakpalakpa, abeg, post that azz kissing meme. Dorig Okupaid needs it. Useless sycophantic pig!

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by focus7: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Doyin Okupe is just working for his pay, this show is to impress his master for a raise in his pay. If he found himself as an ordinary citizen am sure his ranting will be different.

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by dridowu: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Mr Okupe should remember that American government did not scam is citizen of their hard earned money.
Mr Okupe should also remember that American government did not organise jamboree recruitment for their beloved citizen.
Mr Okupe should also remember American government did not blame power outage on opposition.
Mr Okupe should also remember that Obama did not wine and dine with a terrorist suspect.
Mr Okupe should also remember that Obama appointee did not name Democrat as the brain behind terrorist attack.
Mr Okupe should remember that American 1st lady did not die 7 times in foreign hospital.
Mr Okupe should remember that American 1st lady did not summon government official.
Mr Okupe should also remember that American government did not pay militant group to be securing its pipeline.
Mr Okupe should also remember that the American airspace was not closed because the 1st lady is coming.
Mr Okupe should remember that American government did not bring facebook to American.
Mr Okupe should remember that the minister that organise the semi-legal job recruitment that lead to the death of Nigeria citizen is still in office without probe talkless of indictment.
Mr Okupe should remember also that>>>>>Nigerians please help me out with the remaining.
Jah Bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Uteghe(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Get your acts right,Okupe! Stop peddling ignorance and being pretentious because you a fifth-columnist. Are you not aware that Donald Trump called Obama ''psycho'' weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by bangiskings: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
etunoman76:
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, has stated that he is ready to tackle any Nigerian who takes delight in disparaging his principal, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

The presidential aide said he was tired of tolerating “misguided jokers” who continue to bring their President, government and its institutions down.

In a series of messages posted on his Twitter page, he stated that there were many good things about Jonathan and his government that Nigerians should be proud of and showcase for the world to see.

Boasting that he would deal with those who say “rubbish, insult my principal or disparage my country,” he added that he “can’t stand lack of patriotism or respect for an elected President.”

He accused Jonathan’s critics of failing to see beyond their nose, adding that the majority of them are “obviously handicapped” on issues relating to nationhood.

Claiming that Americans do not abuse President Barack Obama like Nigerians allegedly do their President, Okupe described Jonathan’s critics as “shameless, unpatriotic and ignorant.”

According to him, fifth columnists who believe that there is nothing good to say about Nigeria “can go jump into the bar beach.”

“Some are shameless, unpatriotic and ignorant jokers. What I say is based on the facts that I have. If you feel that there is nothing good to say about your country you can go jump into the bar beach. If bar beach is too open for them, they can try Lekki beach or Kuramo waters. Nigeria will definitely not miss you.

“Nigeria conquered Ebola. But for foreign commendations, many would have reacted in denial. They say we are the largest economy in Africa, yet many still bellyache. Some people should bury their heads in the sand like ostrich, Nigeria will move forward without you.

“If you talk out of pure hate for your government and out of cerebral emptiness, we have a duty to help you. US citizens do not abuse, or disparage their nation. What is intellectual in ridiculing your nation from an ill-informed point of view?

“Why is it that many people don’t talk like stakeholders in this nation? Do you think it is trendy to ridicule your state? Shame on you. Many words are necessary for the foolish,” Okupe added.

He literally caused Jonathan’s critics, saying, “The more you destroy your country with your foul mouth the gloomier your future.”

Insisting that he was up to the task of tackling his principal’s critics, Okupe reeled out what he called his achievements, stating that his brilliance saw him graduate from medical school in record time at 24.

Besides, the presidential assistant noted that he would put to bear his experience as spokesman for former President Olusegun Obasanjo and image maker for two different political parties in countering the activities of Jonathan’s detractors.

“Different strokes for different folks. I don’t speak on behalf of those who put their President, government and its institutions down. I love and enjoy what I do.

“I thank God for modest achievements. I love achievers. I can never stand morons or nitwits. I am the only Nigerian who has been spokesman for two political parties and for two Presidents,” Okupe explained.

But an online commentator, Oluwatumininu Olowe, carpeted Okupe for his online vituperations, saying his actions were unbecoming of a presidential spokesman.

Olowe observed that it was not surprising why Okupe is often labelled as an “attack dog” by many public affairs analyst.

“By their name -attack dog – we shall know them. But this action of Okupe is unbecoming of a President’s spokesman,” Olowe added.

Also taking a swipe at Okupe, a Lagos-based online activist, Segun Bamidele, expressed concerns that his comments were embarrassing.

According to Bamidele, it is “disgraceful to Nigeria” to have someone like Okupe in the services of the Presidency.

“If being the presidential spokesman means you must refrain from saying the truth like Okupe does on a daily basis to defend the government, then good luck to you,” he added.

http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/ill-no-longer-tolerate-those-insulting-jonathan-okupe/
. Okupe who raised you up, I pitty your mother
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by lyntiffany(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:
yes at the back of Aktc park.
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
One day Okupe will wish he was never born.
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by Segadem(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
]The man has been ressurected
Re: I’ll No Longer Tolerate Those Insulting Jonathan – Okupe by idu1(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Okupe na u nd ur master go drown inside otuoke river with mama piss.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIX-BOKOHARAM: 10 Soldiers And 35 Hunter Bombed / APC Central Rally In Okene Kogi State. / {photo}when Your Ancestor Decided To Visit U On Ur Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.